Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see Katie end up with if she FINALLY divorces Bill?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to see Katie end up with if she FINALLY divorces Bill?

I would like to see her with a brand new character, not someone already on the show. And she needs to grow a spine and take control of her own life. I am so sick of her whining and 😢 crying. Between all the tears and her judgemental, busybody nature, I can't believe any man would find her very attractive or want to be in a long term relationship with her. Do you think Katie will ever have a new man in her life and if so,who?

I would like to see Katie finally in a coffin. She ought to be dead by now. Gave HT a San song an another Emmy with a "I'm Dying" story line and be done with the character. Allow HT to use her talent as a director and as a dog story woe is me victim.

Comment

I like her alone. Mts

Comment

She was good with Wyatt so put her with Thomas.

Comment

After the scene with Carter, want her with him

Comment

Carter please. Would love to see her starting to date Carter while Bill is still going after her and have her chose Carter

Comment

Bill and Katie didn't marry for the 3 time, writers keep making the dialogues like they were but it's not truth

By the way they shiuldn't get back togheter the secondo time already. I hope this is ths final break up

Comment

• Anotherwoman
            Anotherwoman commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly. They are not married and haven't been for a long time. She lives alone in her house next to Eric's.

If written right, she could be epic with Carter. HT is by far the best actress on this show, she needs a great storyline.
          Last edited by LEAH1986; October 21, 2021, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Carter or Thomas. She needs a man that isn't afraid of Bill.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
              Nick Fallon fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Or even Justin

• Lakergirl 04
              Lakergirl 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Why Justin? Isn't that her sisters ex husband, and father of her only child? No. That's something Brooke would do. Not Katie.

Originally posted by Drew87 View Post
            Bill and Katie didn't marry for the 3 time, writers keep making the dialogues like they were but it's not truth

By the way they shiuldn't get back togheter the secondo time already. I hope this is ths final break up
            I don't think they are currently married, but because of the weak writing I wouldn't bet on it either.

On one hand the writing so often is repetitive, characters saying again and again the same things, but on the other hand they can't address things more clearly, finish them up satisfyingly.

_______

We had it been addressed that SINN had not filed the wedding papers yet and that Steffy was torn about doing it when Finn had failed her,
            but while we never saw them doing it later, we had SINN talking about being married, had others (Liam) talking about that Finn already had been married for weeks.

Liam: Yeah, for sure. Actually, before that happens, can I just say one thing? I just really admire the way that you guys have been handling this. Obviously, it’s really stressful. Obviously, it’s not the kind of thing you wanna be dealing with the first, what, three weeks of marriage. But what’s obvious is how you guys have come through on the other side of this, right, which is stronger and more in love than ever. And I think what that says is that this thing that you two have with each other is more powerful that any adversity that you’re gonna face and that includes sheila. And sorry, I didn’t wanna make a whole speech.
            (Sept 15, 2021)

Steffy: Kiddies are sleeping, so you’re just going to have to settle for your daughter.
            Ridge: Ah, my very happy daughter from the look of it.
            Steffy: Yeah. Marriage to finn is the best. It’s amazing
            (Oct. 11, 2021)

_____

In 2019 we had characters for a while repeatedly using "adoption" and "custody", and had often using it as if it was just the same.

That SL also ended with Thomas declaring that he was going to let Hope file the papers and to adopt his son (even told Douglas that Hope was going to adopt him),
            had Ridge complaining to Carter, who told him that the adoption process was on the roll and Ridge should call him if Thomas would change his mind,
            and then it was solved, but no dialogue ever that declared that the adoption had been granted/ finished
            -> but almost 2 years later Douglas is still living with Hope and Thomas the one being grateful when he gets to spend time with his son, get to have Douglas over at his place and talks about that it had been good for Douglas that Hope became his mother.

Comment

1. Someone new
              2. Wyatt
              3. Thomas

1. This is the best solution because frankly, everyone else is tainted or someone she's already been with.
              2. I absolutely LOVED this pairing and I didn't expect to. It's usually the man that goes for the "newer model" is soaps so it was a nice change to see it happen the other way. They ended too abruptly.
              3. While I would get a kick out of Katie and Thomas, I don't really want Thomas to be obsessed with yet another Logan! First, it was Brooke, then Hope. I would only be on board if it was serious and long-term.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
                Nick Fallon fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Not Wyatt, he’s with the love of his life already

• BrAk5742
                BrAk5742 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wyatt is with his conveniently written high school sweetheart. That can change with the stroke of a pen. I was really into Watie and was sad to see Katie run back to Bill.

Just keep her alone. I don;t trust she will do any better with Carter. She is just an unstable mess.
              She just uses these men to teach Bill a lesson, only to take him back anyway
              Carter also needs to not waste his time on her

Comment

That man is clearly going to be Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Catmomma1 View Post
                  I would like to see her with a brand new character, not someone already on the show. And she needs to grow a spine and take control of her own life. I am so sick of her whining and 😢 crying. Between all the tears and her judgemental, busybody nature, I can't believe any man would find her very attractive or want to be in a long term relationship with her. Do you think Katie will ever have a new man in her life and if so,who?
                  Sadly I sort of agree with your characterization of Katie. I used to love her, and I still like her, but the neverending crying paired with a tendency to be judgemental has put quite a damper on that.
                  I liked her with Ridge back when TK was brandnew on the show and brought quite a lot of fresh air to the character and the horrible Brill storyline. I also liked her with Wyatt, but there could have been more to this storyline than what the writers dished us IMO.
                  So, I guess Ridge or Wyatt would be my choice.

I actually think she has some chemistry with Carter and hadn´t he gone through Zoey and Quinn in a rather short time already I´d probably be okay with them. So, I don´t find this in any way convincing, unless it´s really slow burn, which has never been BBs strenghs.

Comment

Deacon. I have always loved his character - even in his bad boy times. Deacon was at his absolute best when he fell in love with Macy....he genuinely loved her and then a chandelier fell on her head. He had stopped drinking and become a decent man....if the powers that be really want to reform Deacon - he needs to be paired with someone like that again. I don't really consider him one of Brooke's cast offs as they were not a love affair...it was just sex.....plain and simple....it would cause conflict between Brooke and Katie, and perhaps Katie could call Brooke out on her hypocrisy over the years...it would cause conflict with Deacon and Bill - if WIll returns as a teen and hates Deacon, there's conflict between Katie and her son to play out...Katie and Carter have no drama to them....they might be sweet together, but they'd be dull as dishwater before too long...Carter and Quinn was 'forbidden fruit'....Carter and Katie would be just vanilla yogurt. My pick for her is Deacon Sharpe.

Comment

• ABeth
                      ABeth commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like this idea.

• VA Beach Girl
                      VA Beach Girl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like that too, especially the part where a chandelier falls of Katie's head and if we are lucky Brooke and Donna are standing right next to her.

• GuidingLite
                      GuidingLite commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hahahahahahahaha.....poor Katie!!!!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X