Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Can't Thomas Find A Woman Of His Own

Thomas is gorgeous and all he seem to do is crush on women that is with someone else. The only woman I remember him being with that was unattached was Sally Spectra. When Caroline was with Ridge, Thomas just had to have her. Same with Hope, he tried his best to get her from Liam for years and now I watched him while Paris was siging at the game and him constantly talking about how awsome she is and special. He knows she is with Zenda and she should not be moving in with Thomas. He should not had offered her that apartment until he actually signed papers on another place to live and when that fell through, he should have moved in with Eric or Ridge and stayed in any of those 30 rooms on those mansions till he found another place to live since he leased that one to her. What need to happen is Paris need to move in with Zende till Thomas actually moves out of that apartment. Him walking around there with no shirt on half dressed with that body and looking as good as he does is not going to work. Thomas don't even seem interested in persuing any other women, why is that? Makes me wonder. I wanted him to move on from Hope but not try to take someone else's woman and we know Thomas don't know how to lose or like the word No when he want something. He is not to that point yet but I feel it coming. I am really liking him these days and I don't want to go back to the days where I hated him.

Thomas had Caitlin first, then Rick seduced her away from him. Thomas had Caroline first, then Rick seduced her away from him. Sally was with him for his money and what he could do for her company plus they had great sex. Thomas had Gaby, but that wasn't really love..

Amber had Rick try to seduce her away from Thomas.

So now, he does what's been done to him to other guys because it's worked before for other guys.

Comment

Thomas is super hot and I don't get why. He can't get me single beautiful woman? It's freaking not believable at all. After they try to ruin Thomas with Paris. The next one will be Flo I guess. Sheesh. Gag me.

Comment

Originally posted by mahsa View Post
        Thomas had Caitlin first, then Rick seduced her away from him. Thomas had Caroline first, then Rick seduced her away from him. Sally was with him for his money and what he could do for her company plus they had great sex. Thomas had Gaby, but that wasn't really love..

Amber had Rick try to seduce her away from Thomas.

So now, he does what's been done to him to other guys because it's worked before for other guys.
        Sally loved Thomas...he dumped her in NY because Bill told him Caroline was dying, which was a lie.

Comment

• mahsa
          mahsa commented
          Editing a comment
          Did she really though? Moved on fairly quickly with the next man to show interest in helping with her company. She went from New York, to sleeping on the beach near the beach house to sleeping on Wyatt┬┤s couch to sleeping with Wyatt.

What young, single, available women are there for Thomas to be interested in? One of his aunts?

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wanted him with Katie. I even take Shauna. After Thomas ruins Pende I bet, Bell will throw him with Flatt. That he try to get her from Wyatt. I guess that's all Bell thinks Thomas should do, be the trouble maker for boring couples Lope. Pende. Next will be Flatt or Queric.

The heir to the Forrester crown cannot find a woman - yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
          Exactly!

We are also expected to believe-despite years of what we saw Thomas do onscreen with Caroline, Sally, etc- that his ONE AND ONLY LOVE has always been for his stepsister Hope Hope Hoooooope.

Comment

That's been the standard for both of Taylor's remaining children. The writers threw us a bone when Finn came on the scene, but the Sinn relationship wasn't even developed on screen, and, between Paris and Sheila, many Steffy fans are no longer invested in it and are dreading the likely return to Liam.

Comment

Exactly.

Like come on!!!! I still say they should bring back Caroline.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X