Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katie just told her two big sisters brooke & donna..."I am Lonely." Question re:Bill:

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie just told her two big sisters brooke & donna..."I am Lonely." Question re:Bill:

She is saying that how she is NOT sure, if the man is "Bill."

and she keep speaking more about the tall handsome fit, good looking Carter #sideeye to this scene.

Do you think IF Katie get with Carter, (if he is truly over Quinn) do you think BILL is going to let there really be a Carter and Katie?
    oh no way. BILL will fight for her Katie. Carter better look out!
    66.67%
    Yep. Bill will give up on Katie. It's a wrap. He is over her.
    13.33%
    Meh..I don't care. Sick of Carter, Katie anyway, and BILL (lol)
    13.33%
    Other... (Comment on board, thanks so much)Gracia...
    6.67%

Bill will never let Katie go. I don't think he loves her but he likes to use her when there's no other option available. Bill stopped loving Katie a Long time ago, even before his affair with Brooke. I just hope Katie gets that.

Comment

Katie is a fall back and she knows it now. She’s admitting defeat while the hooker known as her sister Brooke just sits and smiles like she has NOTHING to do with how demoralized Katie feels. Katie needs friends outside of the Logan coven. Donna looked and spoke like a complete airhead today. Honey Bear hasn’t tried to get with her in a decade or more. Get over It! The writing is ridiculous. Justin is fine! Much younger and hasn’t slept with her nasty older sister…

Comment

I just couldn't get over the three of them egging Donna to go after a married Eric. STFU!!! Especially Brooke.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
          Anotherwoman commented
          Editing a comment
          Well how married is he if his wife is out with Carter nightly?

• Carerra
          Carerra commented
          Editing a comment
          Another woman it still doesn't make the Logan's and Brooke any less hypocritical.

Bill’s Ego won’t take rejection….he’ll be all up in Katie’s business.

Comment

I thought Bill asked Brooke for HELP with getting back with Katie! WHY didn't Brooke at least try to steer her
          towards Bill??

Comment

Subconsciously Katie will use Carter to make Bill jealous and punish him. Thats what katie does. she did it to Thorne and now she will do it to CARTER.

Comment

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
              Subconsciously Katie will use Carter to make Bill jealous and punish him. Thats what katie does. she did it to Thorne and now she will do it to CARTER.
              Ikr. She should just go back with Bill for as long as it lasts and be done with it. 🤒

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X