Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Know Who's Worst Cackling Logans or Eric & Ridge or Hope

The Logan's trashing Carter and Quinn with comments like "What does a good man like Carter see in some one like Quinn?". Or Ridge and Eric grilling Carter on what he thinks about Eric's marriage. Or Hope grilling Paris and Zende about being late for a meeting like she has never not been late or blow off a meeting but has spend months at a time not going to work.

Eric has allot of nerve to put Carter on the spot already... it has been what 2 days? Maybe less? The Logan sisters i just hate at this point.
    Im closing the live stream already. Im about to get mad.

Comment

The way the Forrester/Logan Gang of Moral Purity are treating Carter and Quinn has gone beyond the pale. They are even harassing and bullying Carter in his own home, not to mention while he's at work. The way Ridge and Eric ganged up on Carter today, I had to stop watching.

The slut shaming of Quinn over an open marriage suggested by Eric is irrational and way over the top.

It's made me dislike every single Forrester and Logan cheerleader and (especially whoever is writing this crap). What they are doing is approaching criminal harassment in the workplace and at home.

Comment

The only mildly decent thing I saw was Katie’s “following his heart” shade thrown at Brooke. But if I’m being honest, this entire episode should be on the editing room floor. What a waste of time.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Perfect description - should left on the drifting room floor.

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. A perfect description and a waste of my 19 minutes.

• Catmomma1
          Catmomma1 commented
          Editing a comment
          A total waste of the 5 minutes in total that I spent watching this hot mess. Bell should be ashamed. But I think shame is a feeling he is not familiar with. JMHO.

This show can't get worse that's for sure.

Comment

gosh it was tough imo. Is that it? Hope NG, Brooke NG, Donna NG, Eric NG, Ridge NG, Zende NG, Paris NG. Katie softened a bit since her high horse earlier and Carter held up ok and that is it. Not the best at all. smh

Comment

i'm going with eric he should be questioning quinn not carter

Comment

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              He certainly shouldn't be calling Carter over to his house for "work" and grilling him about non work stuff.

Why can't it be a three-way tie?? None of the characters are interesting anymore and because the producers have put so much money in to the actors' contracts, we're forced to watch them just sit and gossip instead of seeing any actual story play out. It's extremely frustrating.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X