Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinn is going to go after Katie

Doesn't Katie realize that she will put a target on her back if she tries to go with Carter? She didn't want trouble from Quinn before, but she's putting herself in the direct line of fire. I can't see Quinn being too thrilled with Katie and Carter and will eventually try to break them up or go after Katie.

Then she has Donna probably trying it with Eric with Brooke encouraging both relationships. I have to say, not even Stephanie had to fight 3 Logan's at the same time. I really feel for Quinn, she is being put in an impossible position and I fear the old Quinn is going to explode any day now with 3 possible Logan's going after her.

Yup.. exactly what will happen if Quinn goes after Katie. The Logan coven will be out in full force. Eric won't be happy about to hear about it either.
    Quinn chose Eric and needs to let it go.

Comment

Quinn has no claim to Carter. She ended it and chose Eric. Now if Donna goes after Eric, her husband, it would be Quinn against the Logan's as Brooke encourages Donna to be a homewrecker and Katie, will preaches morality and take an interest in Carter...

Comment

Wait. What? Why do you feel for Quinn? She made a choice. Is Carter supposed to just sit home and pine after her? Why would Quinn go after Katie? Quinn has zero claim on Carter. Shouldn't Quinn be focused on trying to get Eric back in action?

Comment

since Katie lives next door this could get interesting. Can see Quinn spying or running over there. Quinn won't let go so easily imo

Comment

Why would Quinn go after Katie? Donna seems like a more logic target.

Comment

• nykarenb
              nykarenb commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. Donna’s going to be putting moves on Quinn’s husband. Donna will be her target, and rightfully so. The nerve of all of the Logan sisters. Telling Donna to go after Eric after their hand wringing about Carter loving Quinn. I hate all three of them.

Quinn chose Eric. I am hoping this is t bg e end of Quinn and Carter. But I think I might like a Carter and Katie. Both would at least likely be true to each other.

And absolutely NO to airhead Donna and Eric...yuck!!

Comment

I think this is the end of the Quinn and Carter Storyline. Quinn will go after Donna. IMO

Comment

Although some may think Carter as property (Eric)…he’s not. And Quinn has no say and if she loved Carter like she expressed than she would be happy that he is (that is if that is direction they’re going with Carter and Katie). Their issue will be Bill.

Comment

If Carter decided to work with Bill, that will be awkward if he & Katie get together. Poor Carter jut doesn't learn.

Comment

Originally posted by MarineMom View Post
                    If Carter decided to work with Bill, that will be awkward if he & Katie get together. Poor Carter jut doesn't learn.
                    Bill would flatten him. No, Carter doesn't learn. He's already got his antennae up for Katie. He told her she's passionate.. aka horny in his book.

Comment

• nykarenb
                      nykarenb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What does he need to learn? Bill and Katie aren’t married and she doesn’t want to reconcile. That’s Bill’s problem, not Carter’s.

While I would have no sympathy for Katie given how she and Brooke have treated Quinn and TARGETED HER MARRIAGE....why would Quinn care? She chose the man she wanted,and unl I ke Brooke, probably doesn't consider an ex HER PROPERTY.

Comment

It matters to Quinn because because even with being Eric's wife Quinn was also a part of Carter's at one point. The Logan's have made it their mission to destroy Quinn and erase any part of her from the family. With Katie going after Carter it's like she's trying to stop any front and claim Quinn has to the family. Quinn and Carter aren't together, but they will always have those memories and the past they had together. It feels to me that Katie is trying to swoop in and erase that just as Donna going after Eric is trying to get rid of any trace of Quinn.

It's hard to explain, but I would not blame Quinn if she went after Katie. How hypocritical of her, she yells at people getting together so fast yet she wants to suddenly get head over heels with Carter so soon after a bad break up.

It's like the Logan's are trying to smother Quinn from all sides.

Comment

How did Katie try to "destroy" Quinn? Was she judgmental towards her...some may say so. However, why shouldn't Quinn be judged.. She cheated on her husband. IMO Quinn is destroying her own life. By the way, I like Quinn AND Katie, I want both women to Win.

Comment

Originally posted by LEAH1986 View Post
                          How did Katie try to "destroy" Quinn? Was she judgmental towards her...some may say so. However, why shouldn't Quinn be judged.. She cheated on her husband. IMO Quinn is destroying her own life. By the way, I like Quinn AND Katie, I want both women to Win.
                          By interrupting in her life. How many times has she harped on and on about Eric not deserving Quinn. Now she says Carter doesn't deserve Quinn, it's like Katie is drawn to Quinn and trying to snuff Quinn out. How can she be an honest person by going with someone who just had a bad break up a few hours ago? It's clear her only motive is to get at Quinn. Carter cna be with any woman, but Katie, the Logan clan who has tried time and time again to destroy Quinn? No, that's just not appropriate to me.

Comment

• nykarenb
                            nykarenb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Any woman like who? Paris? That uninteresting flop of a character doesn’t deserve to have another character wasted trying to prop her. I wish Thomas wasn’t being pulled into propping duty for her now. I certainly don’t want to see Carter added to that mix.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X