Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter is a womanizer. Plain and simple. Theses other woman have broke his heart. Carter instantly falling for Katie won’t sit well with Bill. I’m only looking forward to Bill vs carter

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
      Carter is a womanizer. Plain and simple. Theses other woman have broke his heart. Carter instantly falling for Katie won’t sit well with Bill. I’m only looking forward to Bill vs carter
      Ita, Sheila. Carter is so broken hearted.. he's already coming on to Katie. Ya.. Bill won't be pleased.

Comment

• jtripp
        jtripp commented
        Editing a comment
        He's not coming on to Katie if anything she's coming on to him.

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
      Carter is not a womanizer, he's someone who's had his heart broken by the women he's chosen to give his heart. But after his experiences with women I wouldn't blame him for becoming a womanizer.

Comment

Originally posted by jtripp View Post

Carter is not a womanizer, he's someone who's had his heart broken by the women he's chosen to give his heart. But after his experiences with women I wouldn't blame him for becoming a womanizer.
        I don't see Carter as a womanizer either. He is too trusting and moves too quickly, but that's because he's looking for a committed relationship, not looking for quickie hook-ups.

Carter is acting very similar to Wyatt, and both have a similar track record of getting their hearts broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Exactly. I, for one, am tired of Quinn getting one free pass after another for having sex with Carter and Eric gets blamed for everything.
          I'm so happy chica, we agree LOL on this,and i think you're saying it to SUN? but i had to say yes, i agree 100%

i m one who shall not give her a free pass.

Great Carter(if ending up short term with Katie, why not) Quinn imho cheated/still did it even though she claim be so madly IN love with her man oh puh-leeese

I personally am happy, it's over. I do want to see if katie carter truly are going to be happy ,not sure, but just glad it's not carter quinn.

Adios.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Ita, Sheila. Carter is so broken hearted.. he's already coming on to Katie. Ya.. Bill won't be pleased.
            He sure won’t! Can’t wait for there rivalry. I think it will happen

Comment

Well, to me the similarities to the Quarter story is striking. A bit too striking actually.
              I like Carter and I think he and Katie could be a good match. Not as great as Quarter was originally, but it could still work. The writers should give them time to develop though, if they seriously want to go there. But that´s not exactly BBs MO.

I will say though that I actually liked that Katie described her relationship to Bill correcly.That gets a thumbs up from me.

Comment

Once again, Bell is recycling. Scenario is slightly different, but it's the same. Major difference: Carter/Quinn oozes chemistry. An unexpected hookup, that took on a life of its own. They singlehandedly brought sexy back to a show, that was lacking in that department for a very long time. They should still be happening. They were IT in the hot, steamy and sexy department. They were the only good thing happening on this show. Team Carter/Quinn. If loving them is wrong, I don't want to be right.

If Bell does go that route with Carter and Katie, it won't have the same impact. They have ZERO chemistry. It will be like watching a older version of Hope/Liam. Katie in my opinion is dull, like that niece of hers. She has been with three hot guys (Nick, Bill, Thorne) and didn't generate any heat with any of them. I know she was with Wyatt too, but I don't consider Wyatt hot.

As always, Bell ruins a good thing. Not surprising. It's how he rolls. His rule: can't outshine his pets. Carter/Quinn did just that. He certainly don't have to worry about Carter and Katie outshining anyone. No thanks to another pairing with ZERO chemistry. This show is lousy with them.

Comment

If TPTB wanted Carter/Katie, they should have gone with them 1st. I certainly would have been on board with them. Nixing Quarter due to their popularity and trying to sub in Katie does not work for me now. Now I just think Carter falls in love too easily with whomever he can get, and Katie's desperate for some of Quinn's action.

Comment

Originally posted by kendallalways View Post
                    If TPTB wanted Carter/Katie, they should have gone with them 1st. I certainly would have been on board with them. Nixing Quarter due to their popularity and trying to sub in Katie does not work for me now. Now I just think Carter falls in love too easily with whomever he can get, and Katie's desperate for some of Quinn's action.
                    I agree. For me, it makes Carter look like a desperate man willing to fall for any woman who talks to him.

Comment

• kendallalways
                      kendallalways commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So far he's proposed to all the ones that will talk to him...lol.

• RedheadTeacher
                      RedheadTeacher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He must have Neil Lane on speed dial!

• thecourt99
                      thecourt99 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, this writing has completely diminished Carter for me.

Originally posted by RedheadTeacher View Post

I agree. For me, it makes Carter look like a desperate man willing to fall for any woman who talks to him.
                    Exactly how he looks and why I'm not interested in his SLs.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
                      RedheadTeacher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How sad that the character remained in the background and underused for so long only to be ruined by multiple quickie, forced relationships which now have us not wanting to see him on screen.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X