Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Poor Carter crying about how he has never known real love......NOT!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catmomma1
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2020

Poor Carter crying about how he has never known real love......NOT!

So now we have to listen to Carter crying about how he has never known real love. He wants a woman who really loves him and is committed to only him. He hurt people he cared about by being with Quinn. So I say "Too bad, so sad". The character has been totally destroyed and I have lost all interest in him. You deserve to end up with crying,whining, judgemental,busybody Katie. You can be immersed in all the Logan drama and angst . Serves you right!
  • Jadey
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2013

Ita, OP, Catmomma. He's brought it all on himself and showed his true self.

Comment

• nsmalls45
      nsmalls45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't feel bad for him either.
  • thecourt99
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

When I heard Carter say that, I immediately went over his relationship storylines in my head. It wasn't that many because he barely has storylines.

Maya was with Rick when Carter fell in love with her. Yes her relationship with Rick was tenuous at the time, but she was emotionally unavailable.
    Zoe was available, but didn't want him.
    Quinn was on the rebound, therefore she was also emotionally unavailable.

So he goes for women that aren't available, falls in love immediately...and then wonders why he is always left behind? As a viewer, I am really supposed to buy that? Zoe is the only example of what he said today. The majority of his failures was due to him going after someone that already wanted someone else.

Comment

• soapfiction
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2012

Carter is hardly the first character to sleep with a married individual on this show and those characters haven't been destroyed or labeled destroyed. I like Carter, he made a mistake. And as opposed to most the characters on the show, his mistakes can be counted on one hand. Not sure why Carter is the only getting the heat, while Quinn hardly gets any. Katie and Carter maybe good for each. JMO though.

Comment

• LEAH1986
        LEAH1986 commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree. If Brooke, Bill, Quinn and so on are not "destroyed" due to "mistakes" I don't know why Carter should be. I still like him and I think If the writters give it a real chance, him and Katie could be Fantastic.

• Mel1804
        Mel1804 commented
        Editing a comment
        ITA. This is a show where people sleep with their in-laws and families spouses, attempt murder and do all types of morally reprehensible stuff but Carter is ruined because he made one mistake. Just be honest and admit why you hate Carter…
    • Jazzybae
      Day Player
      • Dec 2020

Yet people felt bad for Thomas before it was known he had a head injury. I don’t get why Carter, an overall good guy is judged so harshly:

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
        Contract Poster
        • Sep 2019

CAT lol

i didn't have tiempo(time) to take out mi violins today. awww. Poor wittle Carter, Boo HOO hoo.

#NOT

i am so sick of this once @ a time awesome loyal mature-in-thought, prudent good looking man. Weak, pitiful and embarrassing imo.

He make me SICK, and i am literally enjoying him getting the BOOT.I'm enjoying it all, and sure as hell don't feel SORRY for him dumb azzhat self.

Adios.

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
          Contract Poster
          • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Jazzybae View Post
          Yet people felt bad for Thomas before it was known he had a head injury. I don’t get why Carter, an overall good guy is judged so harshly:
          lol i hear ya chica, pero(but) i am one here who did rag on thomas
          , each time, heck, ima do it with mi favie day 1 steffy, if she is getting on mi last nerve.(few x wit' settling for liam) being a runner up,and settling for liam each time ... Glad those days are over ....

Now?
          It's thomas or was prior, and now?I am getting on Carter. He is embarrassing himself. I am a huge fan of but now i LMAO at his idiot desperate sounding ways.

I was wondering when Katie was going to burst out laughing. I would have... He sound 21. Not like a mature grown man who has a great career
          he sure can meet a great lady, just for "him" but nooooo. he is acting like a big ole' desperate dunce lately and keep "settling" for less in life,

hence, he deserve what he get, without thinking of ANYONE. So, or now? I am smiling, now, because he deserve it...Carter IMO for a long time now, this year has bee selfish imo and pathetic=CARTER.
          Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; October 19, 2021, 06:20 PM. Reason: spelling.

Comment

• Jazzybae
            Jazzybae commented
            Editing a comment
            I disagree with him sounding like a child. I was actually happy that he said it. That he finally got to express it. As he’s getting older that reality is setting in for him. He’s alone and it’s not what he wants. He wants someone to share his life with. He wants love. His was a very human response yesterday. I did feel bad for him but that’s credit to the actor.

He’s made mistakes and he realizes that.

• Nikki7447xoxo
            Nikki7447xoxo commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope he really chica is learning But, i can't YET say it, u know why?

Rumour(s)are the fact Quinn and "Carter"are not feasibly done yet, so i am going to say he is exactly what i am calling him,and how he actin
            til yes, i see he is finally letting it ALL "settle in."

#PRAYING so i can like, and love and respect him again as i did over all the other jerks, losers, weak idiots, azzhats on the show

Adios.
        • Sopranojenn
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by soapfiction View Post
          Carter is hardly the first character to sleep with a married individual on this show and those characters haven't been destroyed or labeled destroyed. I like Carter, he made a mistake. And as opposed to most the characters on the show, his mistakes can be counted on one hand. Not sure why Carter is the only getting the heat, while Quinn hardly gets any. Katie and Carter maybe good for each. JMO though.
          Agreed! I have always liked Carter. He does seem to fall for unavailable women. I did not like Maya at all (because of how she bullied Ally). Zoe seemed too young for him in many ways.

He does have amazing chemistry with Quinn! I am not sure they would have ever been allowed to work out with the entire Logan Army screeching at them daily.

Carter made mistakes but I still like him as a character. He deserves someone to love only him!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X