Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does Bill Continue to Go to Brooke?

and be alone with her? Why does Brooke allow it? They both know that Katie would not like them taking about her or just them being alone is going to cause her to wonder. If Bill really want Katie back, he won't engage in actions that will push Katie way.

Seems like he deemed her the love of his life at one point..so I guess he just can't stay away...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
      and be alone with her? Why does Brooke allow it? They both know that Katie would not like them taking about her or just them being alone is going to cause her to wonder. If Bill really want Katie back, he won't engage in actions that will push Katie way.
      I think in Bills mind, he's hoping that Brooke can convince Katie that she isn't a threat to Bill/Katie's relationship. I'm not saying it's a bright idea, but, I can see where Bills' head is at here...

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster84 View Post

I think in Bills mind, he's hoping that Brooke can convince Katie that she isn't a threat to Bill/Katie's relationship. I'm not saying it's a bright idea, but, I can see where Bills' head is at here...
        (With his big head or little one? ) Bill is asking the woman he cheated with twice to go speak to his ex wife. The ex who dumped him because of his cheating. Doesn't matter that Brooke is Katie's sister Brooke is still the other woman. (Being a sister just makes it worst.) There is nothing smart about that.

Comment

Not only Katie , Ridge hates it too. Maybe this is how TK takes his time off . I don’t know but on a more practical level I don’t know who else Bill would turn to and Bill flatters Brooke . She’s pretty simple that’s what she likes.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
            (With his big head or little one? ) Bill is asking the woman he cheated with twice to go speak to his ex wife. The ex who dumped him because of his cheating. Doesn't matter that Brooke is Katie's sister Brooke is still the other woman. (Being a sister just makes it worst.) There is nothing smart about that.
            Nothing smart there, but they always just repeat their mistakes.

Brooke already had been the reason for the end of BATIE marriage number one, had been the other woman Bill had lived with for months,
            when Katie still asked her sister Brooke to be her maid at the BATIE wedding number 2.

Whenever Bill's attempts at reconciliation with Katie failed, Bill at one time ran to Brooke to ask her to help him with getting back with Katie, convincing Katie to take him back.

One one hand it is really a stupid move by Bill, on the other hand, he has acted dumber before when he had kissed Brooke when she had been separated from her husband Ridge, while Bill was in a committed relationship with Katie.
            This time Brooke at least is still living with her husband Ridge and happy, so that Katie can get upset that Bill still confided into her sister, but does not have yet to worry that Bill is already trying to jump ships again.

Comment

Bill asked her because Brooke is the only one that will bully Katie to get what he wants

Comment

Because he wanted to be able to say "Brooke I need you" again.

Katie tells him no so he makes a beeline for Brooke. I don't see how he thinks that's going to go over too well.

Comment

Because Brooke allows it. That’s the short
                  answer. I find it funny we’ve not seen Bill and Steffy in any memorable scenes since the Still boink. Seems they really want us to keep him associated with Brooke even though he didn’t think of her once when he was stalking Steffy.
                  Bill and Justin need to makeup . That’s the real love of Bill’s life.

Comment

I agree that is what Bill is probably "thinking". He is obviously smart in business but seems quite dense personally.

It would make sense except this is about the 4th time with the exact same situation with different details lol.

Time before this, Bill gets caught making out with Brooke, asks Brooke to harass Katie into taking him back. .

It comes off to me as VERY condescending from Brooke AND Bill to me. Brooke's talking down to Katie with: "Oh Bill wants YOU not meee, Bill asked me to talk to you," etc. has to ring ridiculously hollow the 4th time.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X