Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beautiful Love Scene with Good looking Zende & Paris. But, then there's.... THOMAS!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Love Scene with Good looking Zende & Paris. But, then there's.... THOMAS!

This young man is so fricken' good looking

body- = the Whole package and

most of all he is so awesome kind and

loyal(most sexxiest)

I am happy both are finally making AMOR(love)

But, isn't Paris supposed to be a love interest for the VERY good looking dark long hair, dark eyes, good looking
    ruggedly handsome THOMAS?

I hope not. I want thomas with some 1 else. Guess time will tell. But, her and Zen was great today. I love her with Zende, i hope they last

Adios
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; October 19, 2021, 01:53 PM.

I found their scenes pretty unremarkable. But truthfully, I find them both to be pretty unremarkable. And in what world do they write testimonials to an employee on a website unless they’re just joining the team or retiring? It seems Paris can’t appear on screen without someone praising her unnecessarily.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I see no chemistry between them and the fake praise - ugh.

• WoodsyLadyM
      WoodsyLadyM commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never been impressed by Paris or Zende either. They're both blah characters with no personality or chemistry with anyone.

sure hope ' who's the daddy ' story is not coming up, but sure feels that way. Would rather see Thomas with someone else too for sure

Comment

I don't see any chemistry at all between Paris with Thomas or Zende.

Comment

I wish some better lighting had been on - those candles and the room were gorgeous though. I can do without Paris, but that Zende and his voice.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X