Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why not a single woman for Thomas like Donna or Katie or Shauna?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Why not a single woman for Thomas like Donna or Katie or Shauna?

MA would work well with an older woman. Instead they are putting Thomas in the middle of a couple again!
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

Why does Thomas have to settle for those exes of Eric's and Ridge's?

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Harriet Exactly! Budgets to bring on new Logans/Logan related and a psycho but nothing for. Thomas.

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      How are they to old for Thomas, but Eric isn't to old for Quinn? Thomas and Katie share probably 10-12 years apart. But Eric is THIRTY years older than Donna and Quinn?

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      lakergirl 04. Katie is in her 50's. That's 20 years older than Thomas. The difference is Quinn and Eric raised their kids they are in similar phase of life. Thomas and Katie are in difference phase.
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
    Why does Thomas have to settle for those exes of Eric's and Ridge's?
    Well Ridge and Shauna never dated.

I just don't like how they keep involving Thomas with non-single women and IMO no chemistry with Paris.

We've seen Thomas/Shauna together, they had chemistry.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Ridge and Shauna were married and shared a bed.
  • Sopranojenn
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2011

It's ridiculous.

The entire universe is forever and constantly in love with Brooke and Hope but Steffy and Thomas can't get anyone that isn't only interested on them.

Steffy did and now guess what? Looks like Finn is about to be the final male in L.A. to become a Logan worshiper.
    Last edited by Sopranojenn; October 19, 2021, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• AngieB5070
      Board Regular
      • Aug 2020

I think Thomas needs someone younger. He may want to have another kid or two.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
        Nick Fallon fan commented
        Editing a comment
        He doesn’t need another kid, he would work with any woman on the show
    • ABeth
      Senior Board Member
      • Jan 2019

They are all his mother’s age. Bell should bring on a new love interest for Thomas. Someone in his own generation.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        Bell clearly doesn't want that. He wants Thomas to be the villain of breaking up Paris and Zende romance. It's stupid and a waste of Matt ability. I don't blame him if he leaves the show. For greener pastures.
    • bestcom
      Board Regular
      • Oct 2005

Thomas and Donna - now that's an interesting match. She is super hot, pretty, sweet, funny and Thomas is hunky and talented - if he's not doing his man bun thing. Sure she's a little older than him but so was Quinn compared to Carter.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
        Nick Fallon fan commented
        Editing a comment
        But there’s Eric for Donna
    • soapfiction
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2012

Paris is single, sure she's dating Zende but he hasn't put a ring on it or even suggested that's something he wants to do in the future. At this point with these three, everything is fair game. Shauna, Donna or even Katie .... that would be a no for me. I maybe in the minority, but I'm okay with where this storyline may go for all three....which hopefully means airtime for them.

Comment

• bluejazz
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2008

Donna is dim and not really able to be an equal partner to an ambitious younger man. She can't keep up.

Katie is a hypocritical shrew and a big mouth. Can you imagine hometime if he does something she doesn't like and Katie badgers him at home and then spreads it around the office. Plus, she's looking frumpy as hell lately.

Shauna isn't really full time on the show plus she was drunk "married" to his dad. Ew.

Thomas needs someone his age who is vibrant and dynamic and can be a decent stepmother to Douglas and has a career of her own.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2021

I would love to see Thomas with any of these older women, if anything for the sake of the drama

Comment

• bestcom
            bestcom commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyone but Paris for Thomas.
        • soapwatcher1
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2006

I agree they need to bring in a new girl for Thomas more his age. Not his momma’s age. This show is just awful lately. Get rid of Paris, why is she being pushed to Thomas. Good Grief this girl needs to stay with zende. I can’t stand when she hugs all the men on this show, first Zende, Finn, now Thomas.

Comment

• ABeth
            ABeth commented
            Editing a comment
            She had no business hugging Finn like she did. That was so far out of line. Now, Bell is making Thomas fall for her. I can’t even watch it anymore.
        • GuidingLite
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Sep 2004

I also wish they'd get rid of Paris - I cannot warm up to her...I never cared for her sister, and it didn't help to expand Zoe's family at all....

I do like that B&B has multiple stories playing out right now...Sheila and Finn/Steffy, Deacon's return, Carter and Quinn...Bill wanting to fight for Katie (yet again)...instead of just one story focusing on Liam and/or Hope and everyone else being a prop for that one story. They are still featuring 'triangles' too often, but...at least it's not ALL they are doing....which for a while seemed the case.

I think the show needs to offload some dead wood and bring on some new blood - get rid of Donna, Shauna, Flogan, and Paris.........bring on a girl from Zende's orphanage who is in love with him....and comes to L.A. to be with him....bring on Mary Warwick, Sheila's daughter and pair her with Thomas...or Wyatt....bring on Deacon's son...(calling him D.J., Deacon Jr.), and have him fall for Steffy....hard....and try to split her and Finn....I really have no interest in Paris whatsoever.....she is, to me, a very 'dead-end' character.....

Comment

• Russellgm
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2018

Donna??? That would be gross. From grandfather to grandson. Those women are to old for him. But those models aren't. Ridge at his age were dating models.

Comment

• B&B blonde
              Contract Poster
              • Jan 2010

They should bring on a new woman a young woman for Thomas. why keep having him interested in someone who is involved with another?

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
                veryoldatwtfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. It’s like he doesn’t even know someone exists until they’re taken.
            • TooFree4You
              Contract Poster
              • Jan 2019

He and Katie would be fine . Thomas is not young young. These women are not too old in any sense . Hope was a toddler when Taylor came back. RJ was an arm baby. At that time Thomas was old enough to get married to Gabriella. So Thomas has to be late thirties or older now.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X