Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually like Carter and Quinn

She take so much crap for being with Eric. His family is awful to her! I actually think she's better off with Carter he's such a genuine and devoted guy! And he sticks up for Quinn when Ridge and Brooke bash her. Eric does but not in the same way. He lets the keep trashing her over and over.

That’s what doesn’t make sense. Eric even now only defends her because he needs her not because he cares enough about her but he’s always been selfish. Carter and Quinn just makes more sense.

Comment

not a fan of anything Quinn.

Comment

I like Quinn and Carter too and I wish they hadn't been saddled them with this atrocious storyline. Sick of them getting bashed left and right by the morality police. Everyone is taking their turn as if it were there business. It's nobody's business but their own. Eric agreed to this arrangement, but everyone acts like they have a right to say anything when their pasts are from pure.

Comment

Quinn wants to be Mrs. Eric Forrester.. plain & simple.
          Imo, Carter shows no more respect for her than Eric does.. or for himself.

Comment

Quinn and Carter have amazing chemistry so I don't know what these writers are doing. But i'm looking forward to Carter and Katie.

Comment

• WoodsyLadyM
              WoodsyLadyM commented
              Editing a comment
              That was an interesting turn of events today. Katie even apologized to Carter for bashing him.

I think they had amazing chemistry at the beginning but their scenes were all bed scenes which sizzles out after a while.I do not think they even had time for a coffee, their conversation was mainly about her husband and how she loves him.That should of been a turnoff right there for Carter.

Comment

I love Carter and Quinn, but the writers refused to write a romance story. They have amazing chemistry, such a missed opportunity.

Comment

I used to like Carter and Quinn, but then they wrote Carter as D for hire. In that horrid storyline, I learned a few things.

Quinn didn't love Carter. She desired him.
                Quinn jumped at the chance to go back to Eric, in spite of how he treated her. She also jumped at the chance to sleep with Carter again...because desire, not love.
                Multiple times over, when Quinn had a choice to make, she chose Eric.
                She also allowed Carter to be treated as D on demand and simply walked away.

So, I'm over it.

Comment

I like both of them too.

And I hate the harassment they are both undergoing by Ridge and Brooke and their posse. Even today started off with Ridge starting to badger Caryer about Quinn, then Eric started interrogating him. I turned off the show.

I can't stand to see a guy like Carter badgered and harassed and bullied at work and at home by people who have done far, far worse. There are some really bad optics here watching multiple white people badger and harass a black man over and over and over even feeling so entitled as to go to his home to do this that I'm really uncomfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by jtripp View Post
                    Quinn and Carter have amazing chemistry so I don't know what these writers are doing. But i'm looking forward to Carter and Katie.
                    Carter/Quinn were sizzling. They increased the ratings a ton, but I do like the idea of Carter and Katie.

Comment

I agree about the Carter/Quinn pairing. However, after today I am seeing a Katie/Carter pairing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X