Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie is being a hypocrite in my opinion in regards to Bill

Now Bill has hurt her and I won't deny that but she acted like him being with Brooke was the worst thing ever. She had a long time sex session with his SON! I mean really? Her own sons brother she was playing sex games with for months. I didn't like Brooke and Bill I thought it was despicable but it was equally despicable for Katie to bed her ex step son.

Originally posted by Littleman16 View Post
    Now Bill has hurt her and I won't deny that but she acted like him being with Brooke was the worst thing ever. She had a long time sex session with his SON! I mean really? Her own sons brother she was playing sex games with for months. I didn't like Brooke and Bill I thought it was despicable but it was equally despicable for Katie to bed her ex step son.
    Brooke had sex with Bill WHILE HE WAS MARRIED to Katie. Huge HUGE difference.

I liked Katie and Wyatt and their reason for breaking up I thought was pretty dumb considering all the partner swapping within families there has been. So Will was "confused" when his Mom was with his uncle but just fine when his Dad was having sex with his aunt while married to his mother?

Katie wasn't cheating on Bill. Bill was most certainly cheating on Katie (many times) with her filth of a sister.
    Last edited by Sopranojenn; October 19, 2021, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Sopranojenn! Huge difference!!

but Katie was single when she had something with Wyatt...something we can't say of all Brill affairs

Comment

I disagree. I don't even understand how you can compare Wyatt and Katie to Brooke and Bill. Just not the same.

Comment

• Littleman16
        Littleman16 commented
        Editing a comment
        In my opinion. It's gross. It was his son. She elated the fact it was her sister. So that's my point. I get it was an affair with Brill I'm not claiming Brill was innocent or not gross I specifically said it was despicable.

• megthered
        megthered commented
        Editing a comment
        You're entitled to your opinion, but like others have acid, there is no comparison between the incidents. Bill was married and knowingly cheated on Katie. Wyatt was free and clear and Katie wasn't related to him at all.

I don’t always like Katie but I have no problem with her and Wyatt. They were both single . Bill was married to Katie.
      Katie and Wyatt as a couple worked . That was about the last time I liked either of them.

Comment

• Mariko
        Mariko commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought they were fun. Which is the last time I can say that for Katie. I was really disappointed when it ended suddenly out of nowhere.

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        They tend to do that end the better pairings.

• Anotherwoman
        Anotherwoman commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Pretty lame to break them up.

Katie and Wyatt were both single when they hooked up..... Bill and Katie were very much married when he CHEATED on her with her sister (Brooke) and before that with Steffy..... HUGE difference

Comment

Wyatt was the best thing to happen to Katie.....and to Wyatt!

Comment

Katie and Wyatt were both single and I loved them as a couple. I hate that they were ruined.

Comment

• GHKissOff
            GHKissOff commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't like it either, I felt like TIIC went about doing it way too quickly. Then put them with other people way too quickly. I did come to like Wyatt with Sally though, and didn't like it one bit when they broke them up in such a horrendous fashion for that boring babynapper Flo. Never bought into her being Wyatt's great love, please, he was totally into Hope, Steffy, Katie and even Sally when he got together with them and never once made reference to that boring piece of driftwood Flo, so never bought into that retcon or Flatt as a couple, the worst pairing Wyatt ever had by far, and the fact that they're seldom seen tells me even the writers don't have interest in them.

They were both single not the same for sure.

Comment

Let's not forget that while Katie and Wyatt had their relationship, Bill was agressively going after his sons wife, who was currently pregnant with his sons baby..

I'd say that would have messed up Will waaaay more then Katie and Wyatt would have..

Comment

Originally posted by mahsa View Post
              Let's not forget that while Katie and Wyatt had their relationship, Bill was agressively going after his sons wife, who was currently pregnant with his sons baby..

I'd say that would have messed up Will waaaay more then Katie and Wyatt would have..
              Thank you! That adds a huge dose of perspective!

Bill also intended to raise Liam's child as his own, cutting Liam completely out of his daughter's life. I wonder how he would have explained that to Will.

Comment

• mahsa
                mahsa commented
                Editing a comment
                Bill was also massively neglecting Will while going after Steffy, so much so that Katie was convinced to go after full custody.

• RedheadTeacher
                RedheadTeacher commented
                Editing a comment
                It's good for us to be reminded of the things that Bill has done, especially now that Liam is the one condemning Deacon for being such a terrible father.

Bill's list of terrible behaviors directed at his own children is far longer and worse than Deacon's.

There's a huge gigantic monumental difference between having sex with you SIL while you are still married to her sister, and a divorce woman having a relationship with her ex-husband's son. Katie never ever cheated on Bill during their marriages but he cheated on her more then once, and even gaslighted her blaming her for it all. I don't blame her one bit for not wanting to go back to that, she should never have taken him back that second time.

Comment

I had no problem Katie shagging Wyatt, actually made her more likeable. Now she's a whiny old biddy again sticking her nose into business were it does not belong.

Comment

I don´t see anything hypocritical in Katies behavior. Bill has been a terrible husband. Not only did he cheat on her, but he can also be a big jerk to her. Didn´t he even lock her up one time? And I seem to remember him trying to trick Katie by making her believe he loved her again (when he was secretely all about Brooke), to get SP back from her.
                  I really liked Batie in the beginning (ages ago), but it didn´t take Bill long after he spoke his vows to make out with Steffy. And even though Still was wonderful back then, it doesn´t cover the fact that he was cheating on his wife only months (or weeks even?) after getting married.

Katie can get on my nerves. She can be judgemental and the crying and whining is really annoying, but he is totally right. Bill only wants her, when he can´t have her. And she really deserves someone better. Or at least someone, who treats her better.

As for her and Wyatt- I thought they made a fine couple. Of course her sleeping with her ex hubbys son is a bit icky, but on this show, where everyone seems to sleep with various memebers of the same close family, it´s not such a big deal IMO. Plus, as many have said, Wyatt and Katie weren´t cheating on anyone and not hurting anybody by getting together. Big, big difference.

Comment

Katie treated Watt like crap eventually, and she just ende it. So im glad that ended for his sake. She had plenty of good options besides Carter
                    I just find it funny people stull buy what Katie is selling She is just a bitter hag, who still wants Bill. Her maybe getting involved with Carter is to make Bill pay/jealous.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X