Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOD Spoilers For Next Week (Week Of 10/25)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOD Spoilers For Next Week (Week Of 10/25)

IMOW

Monday, 10/25
    Quinn discloses to Shauna her secret thoughts and desires.
    Sheila and Deacon defend their fake love to Hope and Finn.

Tuesday, 10/26
    Sheila admits her endgame to a doubting Deacon.
    Brooke tries to be a matchmaker by urging Eric to dump Quinn for Donna.

Wednesday, 10/27
    Donna makes an unselfish sacrifice in order to make Eric happy.
    When Steffy and Liam hear the gossip about Sheila and Deacon, alarms go off.

Thursday, 10/28
    Donna mistakenly admits a secret about Queric to Katie and Brooke.
    Thomas observes Zende and Paris' bond growing stronger.

Friday, 10/29
    Quinn freaks out when she finds out that Brooke and Donna interfered.
    Katie discovers an unexpected friendship is developing.

Wednesday, 10/27
    Donna makes an unselfish sacrifice in order to make Eric happy.

What could that mean? Trying to help him fix the things that don't currently work?

Comment

• ShesAllThat
      ShesAllThat commented
      Editing a comment
      she is going to break out the honey bear!!!! LOL

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      Very unselfish to go after a married man

As always, thanks for the great advance spoilers lovely rita

I am interested to know what goes on with Donna.

Who knows what Sheila's plan is, or if she even has one. That woman is nuts, and Deacon is too, for going along with her scheme.

The friendship is very likely Katie and Carter. If they take things slow I could get behind them as a couple. But Carter will probably move way too fast, as usual.

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome as always, for these spoilers @Belindaa.

Maybe Donna backs off her lingering feelings for Eric instead of going along with matchmaker Brooke, which
      could only hurt Eric more than help.

This scheme Sheila has will probably inadvertently work. Maybe it will impress Finn and Hope that their "parents"
      could be happy with each other. Who knows what Brad has in mind.

I think it's probable that Katie & Carter will be developing an unexpected friendship; just hope they take it slow.
      But as you said, Carter unfortunately gets obsessed with a woman when he's on the rebound.

Quinn freaks OUT! Let’s go!!!!!!!
    Here we go with Liam back in Steffy’s orbit
    Get THOMAS a new woman!!!!!!

Comment

• TaySean
      TaySean commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't say Liam is back in Steffy's orbit. It just says what their reactions are. They can found out about Deacon and Sheila at different settings and reacts. Doesn't necessarily mean they are together when they found out and react.

• TooFree4You
      TooFree4You commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope other spoilers state Liam and Steffy both work to keep Finn and Hope from their parents …So yes he is back in Steffy’s orbit

let's see what Sheila's endgame is...move the story along already

Comment

"Donna mistakenly admits a secret about Queric to Katie and Brooke." Gee maybe Eric really does love Quinn and wants his life with her? Katie and Brooke don't seem to know this.

"Quinn freaks out when she finds out that Brooke and Donna interfered." So once again what's good for the goose is not good for Quinn.

Thanks Rita.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome YDoIStillWatch.

Katie & Brooke don't know and don't care. They think they know what's best for Eric.

They're all interfering yet think they have a right to do it. They all think it's allowed for them to do.

Well, I guess it was to expected that the Steam/Sinn quartet is going to be shaken up. While I loathe the idea of another (possible) round of Steam, I will admit that i am not opposed to the idea of Finn/Hope. I just don´t want the consequences of Liam crawling back to Steffy. Sigh. But I guess it was inevitable in the long run.

I don´t know what is going on with Donna. When the actress dropped to recurring I thought the chance of Deric was over. At least for a while. Is she going to be a real player or just another distractionn in this Queric/Quarter mess?

I admit I find the Sheila story staggeringly boring. I honestly don´t care about her big plan, I just want this whole thing to end. I can imagine that it was pretty exciting to see Sheila act her evil plans out when she was married to Eric (was she?) ages ago, but now i can´t bring myself to watch this cartoon villain playing her stupid son like a 2 cent fiddle. That´s not exciting, neither is it cunning. Uh well. Here´s hoping for better stories.

ETA: I am so disappointed in the Thomas/Paris development. I love Thomas. I think MA is a fabulous actor, with heaps of charisma, who can easily carry a big storyline on this show. But Paris? Meh. Not only is her writing blurry, but the writers are selling her way too hard as the next great gal, who charms everyone within seconds. Why do the writers go the Mary Sue routine when they want to give young characters some standing on the show? They tried the same with Flo and it didn´t work. Why not give Paris some edge, some depths and not have everyone fall at her feet? Would make her so much more authentic (and likeable) IMO.
      Last edited by PaulaLi; October 19, 2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• TooFree4You
        TooFree4You commented
        Editing a comment
        IA..I don’t think the show knows what to do with her other than cheerleading for Brooke or babysitting kids. I don’t see Deric re-emerging. I think Donna hooking up with Thomas in a random one night would be better.

Paris’ character is horrible. I’m sick of her and I’m ready for the day when the Buckinghams are GONE. After the Beth mystery was solved (seemed like it took 15 years) there was no purpose to keep Zoe much less being on her sister.

Are Flyatt going to get married in this century?

I’m not sure MA is for this SL either since he actually he wanted CH back as Sally for Thomas. I’m sick of Thomas being made to fall for these women so hard and quickly but he dissed Sally hard to stalk Hope.

Thanx, Ri. xxoo

I don't get Sheila's plan to pretend a love w/ Deacon, but will have to hear what she says.

Paris/Thomas/Zende is starting to sounds like the Zoe/Zende/Carter sl.💤

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome, Jadey xoxo

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised about her plan to kiss Deacon in front of Finn & Hope. It sounds stupid so far.

Everything about Thomas/ Paris/Zende is recycled from Carter/Zoe/Zende.

Why is Ridge not focused on Sheila if she is this big dangerous threat ? Brooke is playing matchmaker with a married man and her knock off Donna.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X