Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Bill and Katie had made up and were together

I thought they had gotten together again, what happened?

not recently, has just been talk, then nothing, then talk again and not happening. Bill speaks of his love for Katie , but Katie repeats same speech that she has been hurt too many times and he can't be trusted

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope she sticks to that. Bill is not to be trusted and is a complete slime when it comes to Katie.

Bill is better off without Katie, she has turned him into a boring shell of himself. He needs a woman who is not always nagging or crying.

Comment

I think it would be an interesting twist for this show to have most of the characters single for a while. I would like to see sl’s that doesn’t involve relationship status and trust issues between couples. Get a little creative for a change.

Comment

Bill and Shauna would be hot, Katie really is a wet blanket

Comment

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
          Bill and Shauna & Carter and Katie?

Comment

To me, Katie wants Eric - Bill doesn't live up to the man she feels Eric is.

Comment

I thought they had made up too and thought today was a rewrite.

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
              Yes bring on Bill and Shauna!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gardengirl12 View Post
                I thought they had gotten together again, what happened?
                I had the same impression. When Bill got out of jail, Katie was right by his side. She kissed him. They said they loved each other, and he was spending time at her house with Will. I assumed that meant they were on the way back if not back. Totally "back" would be back engaged. I didn't think they were that far yet, but I thought they'd been dating again.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                  I thought they had made up too and thought today was a rewrite.

Yes bring on Bill and Shauna!!!!
                  i bet Katie will then regret missing out on Dollar

Comment

Considering that Bill ran to the very woman that Katie cannot trust Bill with, to help woo her back clearly shows he knows nothing about Katie.

I REALLY hope this means they aren't getting back together. That was such a bonehead move!

Comment

Originally posted by BrAk5742 View Post
                      Considering that Bill ran to the very woman that Katie cannot trust Bill with, to help woo her back clearly shows he knows nothing about Katie.

I REALLY hope this means they aren't getting back together. That was such a bonehead move!
                      OMG so true!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
                        To me, Katie wants Eric - Bill doesn't live up to the man she feels Eric is.
                        Eric's mid 80s, Katie is late 40s.... why would she want to be with Eric? I think she seems him as a father figure, someone she looks up to and go to for advice BUT I don't think she views him the way you are describing him. Also its funny, for all the Bill bashing about cheating, Eric is a lot worse in that department, the first second a hot piece of arse comes along and he's out the door... Katie already had that with Bill, why go down that road with Eric? Nah, she's not interested.

Comment

• taramartin
                          taramartin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He is definitely a lot older but that hasn't stopped Quinn or Donna from being interested in him.

Batie is just filler material. They’ve been on the same merry go round for years. Just end it and move on. HT is a phenomenal actress. Time for her to do more than scowl at Quinn and kiss Brooke’s butt.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X