Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Thinking Thomas Set Up The House Falling Through

They want us to think he set it up for Paris to move in and then for the house he was buying to fall through. But Paris is the one who insisted
    Thomas move in with her.

But so far they haven't shown him doing anything suspicious...although he's just decided out of the blue that he likes his cousin's girlfriend.

I never thought Thomas set that up. We saw him get a text. We saw that Zende was aware of him putting in an offer on a house. Some are just too stuck on Thomas being obsessed. I’m not even convinced that right now he has a romantic interest in Paris. He’s impressed with her (like everyone else for some weird reason); but that doesn’t mean he wants a relationship.

Comment

I did not think Thomas set up anything, however writing things in a more subtle way seems difficult. Lately allot of stuff happen from one episode to the next.

Comment

Nah.. imo, the house deal was legit. You can't just stop real estate settlements without losing a lot of $$. It's a legal process.

I thought it was just stalled temporarily..??

In any event.. Thomas has numerous other places to stay and it's silly.🤒

Comment

I don't think Thomas set it up, either, but the end result is the same either way. He's living with Paris and is apparently falling for her. Lord knows why.

Comment

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
            I don't think Thomas set it up, either, but the end result is the same either way. He's living with Paris and is apparently falling for her. Lord knows why.
            It's her personality and style.

Comment

• Belindaa
              Belindaa commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what we're supposed to believe, anyway. I find her very dull and annoying. Lately I just skip right past Paris scenes.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X