Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Promo Preview For Next Week (10/18)

LAST CHANCES

Here's the link:

https://fb.watch/8HMIGEnDJV/

Thanx, Lovely One.xxoo

Ya.. looks like Katie's new friend is Carter. Should be interesting when Quinn finds out.. not to mention Bill.

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Quintessential I remember you were doubtful about Karter at first when Lakergirl 04 figured it out. But she
      was right!

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG! Thank you guys! I just took a guess and figured they were the new match. I wanted Katie with Thomas. But I will take Cartie also! They look so right with each other.

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Lakergirl 04 You're welcome. You deserve props for figuring they were going in the direction of Katie & Carter from spoilers you read. Good job!

HERE FOR IT!!! I absolutely loved Quarter but at the end of the day, Quinn was just using him. She will never leave Eric. And Eric was treating him like a slave. Sad that the writers ruined something that couldve been so good smh. But if they can do Karter justice I am here for it! I also heard LSV is now writing for the show so maybe he can improve the writing which would be a bonus! I am looking forward to this and the drama.

Bill will be pissed, Quinn may be jealous and Brooke may also be jealous. She hates to see her sisters happy and in love lol. Either way i hope Karter can conquer it all!

Comment

I take Catie over Batie...enough with the reheated relationships

Comment

I have to admit, I checked out of B&B's crazy this week. I had too. Life is too short. But Carter is giving advice and clearly flirting to Katie now? When did THAT happen? I'm glad that Katie is realizing she deserves better than Bill Spencer, but CARTER WALTON? How did that happen? Cause listen to Bill. He's still treating Katie like his property. "My Katie" he hasn't changed. Not one bit.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Bill Spencer will never change, and neither will any character in this show for that matter

Originally posted by TootSweet View Post
        I have to admit, I checked out of B&B's crazy this week. I had too. Life is too short. But Carter is giving advice and clearly flirting to Katie now? When did THAT happen? I'm glad that Katie is realizing she deserves better than Bill Spencer, but CARTER WALTON? How did that happen? Cause listen to Bill. He's still treating Katie like his property. "My Katie" he hasn't changed. Not one bit.
        On Friday Bill was still in the middle of begging Katie for another chance and she hadn't answered him yet. So she must tell him on Monday that
        she's done with him, runs into Carter at work right after Bill leaves. Then she starts telling Carter about it. Quinn probably dumps Carter on
        Monday and then Carter & Katie will talk about their troubles on Monday or Tuesday.

Once Katie dumps Bill, he will double down on getting "my Katie" back. That's probably why he went to talk to Brooke to get her help to
        convince Katie to go back to him!

Comment

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post

On Friday Bill was still in the middle of begging Katie for another chance and she hadn't answered him yet. So she must tell him on Monday that
          she's done with him, runs into Carter at work right after Bill leaves. Then she starts telling Carter about it. Quinn probably dumps Carter on
          Monday and then Carter & Katie will talk about their troubles on Monday or Tuesday.

Once Katie dumps Bill, he will double down on getting "my Katie" back. That's probably why he went to talk to Brooke to get her help to
          convince Katie to go back to him!
          Idk. I took another look to try and figure out if Katie dumped Bill by what is said. I think she's still undecided. That's her problem.. pisses & moans but can't walk away from him and be done.
          Meantime, there goes Carter again.. quickly falling for any female he can get his hands on.

Comment

• lovely rita
            lovely rita commented
            Editing a comment
            I had just watched it again about 10 minutes ago and from what Carter said to Katie ("I can understand him not
            wanting to lose you") it led me to believe that she didn't definitively dump Bill yet. But I hope she does do it very soon and leaves Carter alone and vice versa.

I feel Carter being on the rebound always jumps into another relationship without taking a break.

Love Quarter but I think Carter/Katie could work. It's new and I see chemistry already. Quinn is not leaving eRic.

Also this could free Bill up to maybe be withShauna

Comment

I like Quinn but after everything that happened I hope she loses both Eric and Carter

Comment

Carter is just going to be used by Katie. Quinn used him too. Frankly this is a waste of time.
              I don't take Katie that seriously. Bell is just trying to make anew triangle again, to fix Batie.

Comment

Carter is always being used for his body and his devotion. Mya dropped him for Rick. Zoe cheated with Zende, Quinn enjoys the sex and Katie will need to be desired. Poor Carter, always unlucky in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzybae View Post
                  Carter is always being used for his body and his devotion. Mya dropped him for Rick. Zoe cheated with Zende, Quinn enjoys the sex and Katie will need to be desired. Poor Carter, always unlucky in love.
                  thats cos he is so desperate.
                  he jumps so quickly from one woman to the next, its

Comment

• Jazzybae
                    Jazzybae commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He’s no more desperate than Bill or Wyatt.

I'm thinking a Carter/Katie pairing and the fallout from Bill especially will give both LSV and Heather Tom some good scenes. Plus, Heather is such a powerhouse performer, and she deserves a better storyline than Bill begging for her to take him back.

Comment

I am sooooooo happy about this. I wanted a new man for Katie so bad. I don't care if it does not last, I just want to see my girl in the middle of two men figthing for her affection. The character deserves it and the actress deserves so much more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceOut View Post
                      Carter is just going to be used by Katie. Quinn used him too. Frankly this is a waste of time.
                      I don't take Katie that seriously. Bell is just trying to make anew triangle again, to fix Batie.
                      i think you are 100 per cent correct.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X