Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter - Talk About Being Used and Abused

Someone needs to help this guy. At a minimum, he needs to find somewhere else to work. This family has done nothing but used him.

1) He is the go to minister when ever they decide to marry 2) Married man Rick steals Maya from him
    3) Zende inadvertently seduces his fiance, Zoe 4) After they find out about the affair with Quinn, do they fire him? No, they hire him to be the divorce lawyer

5) Eric then requests that he be Quinn's lover
    6) Then Eric wants Quinn to cancel the arrangement. Didn't even have the courage to do it himself.

Time for some cajones, Carter. Leave!

The privilege is suffocating and disgusting. Eric doesn’t even appear to see Carter as a person with feelings. I so wanted a storyline for the Carter character but not this hot mess of garbage. And they seem to have Katie looking at Eric when she should be looking at someone like Carter. B&B must hate the Katie and Carter character.
    Last edited by soapfiction; October 15, 2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Carter basically got treated like a field hand and not man. I don't know what year the writers think this is but I'm down for seeing a Black man get treated like that. It's a shame because Carter and Quinn have great chemistry and they could have went somewhere different with this.

Comment

This storyline is really pitiful!!

Comment

There must be thousands of law firms in L.A. He can work for one of them. And then, if he really loves Quinn as he claims to, he tells her she has to choose - him or Eric. He only wants Quinn if she makes a clean break from Eric and FC. She did well with her jewelry business in her pre-FC days, she can do it again. If she can't agree to that, time for Carter to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by catmommy9 View Post
            There must be thousands of law firms in L.A. He can work for one of them. And then, if he really loves Quinn as he claims to, he tells her she has to choose - him or Eric. He only wants Quinn if she makes a clean break from Eric and FC. She did well with her jewelry business in her pre-FC days, she can do it again. If she can't agree to that, time for Carter to move on.
            Quinn makes more $$ than Carter and has prestigious position as Eric's wife. She's not about to support a man for little more than sex. Ya.. heartfelt talks. I have them with my dog.
            Carter brought it all upon himself and got what he signed up for. No sympathy from me.

Comment

• Reesiecup
              Reesiecup commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree Jadey Carter brought every bit of this on himself. No sympathy whatsoever from me.

• Belindaa
              Belindaa commented
              Editing a comment
              ICAM! Every word. No one forced Carter into this. He only has himself to blame.

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Quinn makes more $$ than Carter and has prestigious position as Eric's wife. She's not about to support a man for little more than sex. Ya.. heartfelt talks. I have them with my dog.
            Carter brought it all upon himself and got what he signed up for. No sympathy from me.
            I agree. I don't feel sorry for him not even a little bit.

Comment

• B&B blonde
              B&B blonde commented
              Editing a comment
              me either and for me I feel he is a horrible person who deserves every bad thing he gets.

• minerva_ham
              minerva_ham commented
              Editing a comment
              100%. People acting like Carter is a victim - he is a grown man and could have said no! Quinn could have said no! They're acting like Eric forced them at gunpoint or something.

Well, the decent thing for Quinn to do today would have been to STOP Carter and tell him they are DONE - instead of letting him go
            on and on about how they could run away together, etc.!

Comment

• Belindaa
              Belindaa commented
              Editing a comment
              When has Quinn ever been decent?

Originally posted by klalala View Post
            Someone needs to help this guy. At a minimum, he needs to find somewhere else to work. This family has done nothing but used him.

1) He is the go to minister when ever they decide to marry

2) Married man Rick steals Maya from him

3) Zende inadvertently seduces his fiance, Zoe

4) After they find out about the affair with Quinn, do they fire him? No, they hire him to be the divorce lawyer

5) Eric then requests that he be Quinn's lover

6) Then Eric wants Quinn to cancel the arrangement. Didn't even have the courage to do it himself.

Time for some cajones, Carter. Leave!

1 of the best post in this one thank you, chica, HOLA. SI. YES(cajones es right girl)

i was going to this weekend mention analogous. similar. ha ha... icam. NO woman or man will be this pathetic/desperate imho i just LMFAO at him now.

As if he (by late 30s so that's closer to forties, would know by now NOT to um #settle Like some Desperate Fool

Man oh man... First the Maya drama lmfao then who else, oh yea, ZOE he sure doesn't learn does he. #SMH

-ALL looks mi amiga,(my friend always) say to me, all looks, beautiful(mmm)cueRpo(body) sure, but all looks and bod=not too smart, and he should be, darn it! lol

The man is not 18 to 22 anymore)how embarrassing desperate, foolish, idiotic, and stupid can u be lmfao i shall shed NO tears for the dude.

and i used to say here for a long long time, he is so awesome, "best most Mature-in-Thought, and loyal and reasonable man in L.A. on bold that is, LOL

No mas...(no more)he is as pathetic, as Liam, on down.(and this is a liam fan) saying it, but it's true. UGH lol Adios.
            Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; October 15, 2021, 08:02 PM. Reason: emoticon.

Comment

Originally posted by catmommy9 View Post

la verdad, chica. si. yes.
              ( i said the truth girl.)

you're right on this one, had to co-sign. he make me so sick.
              UGH.

Quinn ain't no better, but i really used to love his smart wise mind, decision-making, wisdom respectful guy. no mas. ! (no more)1 big dummy.

adios.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfiction View Post
                The privilege is suffocating and disgusting. Eric doesn’t even appear to see Carter as a person with feelings.
                Carter didn't consider Eric's feelings when he was sleeping with Quinn, so why should Eric consider his?

Comment

• soapfiction
                  soapfiction commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Since he was asking Carter to be a male concubine, Eric should've considered the feelings Carter already had for Quinn and not asked him. So my statement was in reference to that. Never said Carter was right or innocent in the situation but a wealthy privileged man asking someone to sleep with his wife and than decides "oh no, I don't want that now....you can stop." would suggest Eric thinks Carter is his robot servant. Yes Carter is a grown man and can refuse and walk away....but Eric the Elite isn't a victim either. Eric knows how cheating works, he's done it enough. I'm just not feeling the tone of Eric's audacity to ask and demand. Not asking for co-sign of my opinion. We will kindly agree to disagree.

• Belindaa
                  Belindaa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Carter jumped at the chance to be with Quinn any way he could. It's not the Forrester's or Quinn's fault that he's an idiot.

• Nunook
                  Nunook commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sure didn't.

Don't forget "Carter get rid of Quinn's portrait, then Carter bring it back and hang it back up." Don't they have servants to hang their pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
                  Carter didn't consider Eric's feelings when he was sleeping with Quinn, so why should Eric consider his?
                  agree, no one held a gun to carters head
                  he would be interesting at Spencer

Comment

• Soappro
                    Soappro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It’s the same sl again with Carter & Katie. Just a repeat of Carter/Quinn. Why can’t the writers think out of the box. And, after years of same ol same stories with different people it’s old. Maybe they should try and remember you don’t “**** in your own nest”. Right Carter?

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
                  Carter did consider Eric's feelings when Eric wanted Quinn back. Eric by his own admission said that he took advantage of Carter's feelings for Quinn. Yeah, Carter and Quinn were wrong to initially sleep together, but even though it was hard for them to end things; they did. Eric pushed them back together, and I don't feel sorry for him.

Comment

Carter had an affair with a married Quinn. The potential for disappointment if the person chooses not to leave their spouse comes with the territory. I don't feel bad about that.

I never liked this decision by Eric because I knew it was driven by control. Given Eric's history, he is one of those people that believes that he should be the object of desire. He's been that for most of his life. That's how it should be. No woman should be able to embarrass him, leave him, and thrive elsewhere. The only way that Eric could take control is if he takes Quinn back, gives her a sob story about his diagnosis, and then "allows" her to sleep with him. The cherry was when he told Carter that Quinn was his, and not to even think about a future with Quinn.

This storyline was a stinker. To me, this goes in the stinker hall of fame right along with the wall boink. I still get mad when I think of the fact that the writers wanted viewers to believe that Brooke couldn't tell the difference between Ridge's body and that of an 18YO because they both wore masks.

So yes, I will see Eric differently from now on, and I frankly would care not to see him at all.
                    I don't see Quinn differently because her character kinda lends itself to stuff like this.
                    Carter? Be careful what you wish for. I wanted more storylines for him, and this is what they came up with. I'm fine with him leaving FC because I can't see how he could continue to work there.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X