Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm. Paris asking Zende is he comfortable with her living with Thomas. True or Not?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm. Paris asking Zende is he comfortable with her living with Thomas. True or Not?

Lordy...SMH As i watch, i can't help but to roll the eyes at her asking sincerely "I want you Zende, to be comfortable with this."

I do not believe her, because if she is really wanting her "very"cute good looking AND loyal man in her life to be comfortable, then she would tell the other good looking guy
    THOMAS,

"NO."I can't live with ya. I think Paris want to live with Thomas, and ZENDE deserve better, if she does."

Adios.

is too much since Zende asked her a while back to stay with him - and now again staying somewhere else this time with Thomas. Zende must wonder something ya would think. Paris is like Zoe with her wondering eye. Agree Zende deserves better.

Comment

• Nunook
      Nunook commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I don't get. And today, Zende said he wanted her to feel settled somewhere until she is ready to live with him. Why is she ready to live with EVERYONE ELSE but in a mansion with Zende? She can be in the poorhouse or guesthouse. I don't get it.

If Paris was so concerned about Zende being ok with it then she'd move in with him. She's playing games. 🤑

Comment

I haven't been watching. Why is she moving in with Thomas?

Comment

• Teaday13
        Teaday13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thomas signed for a house but it fell through (owner no longer wanted to sell ) so Thomas is back to his apartment where Paris was staying.

• Nikki7447xoxo
        Nikki7447xoxo commented
        Editing a comment
        right.

What Tea, is saying, Court. Ridiculous, aint it Zende so cute, today and always imo he is too nice and should tell her,

it is NOT right.

Adios.

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Wow. That doesn't make sense at all.

Why can't she just live with Zende in his grandfather's huge mansion?? She could stay in the guesthouse there. Her storyline is ridiculous and annoying

Comment

I wish he would ask her why she is so comfortable living with everybody but him.

Comment

I don't know why the writer's feel the need to have Paris lust for other men when she has Zende. Paris is just doing to Zende what her sister Zoe did to Carter lusting for Zende. Please come up with a better story for this couple. You don't have to write triangles all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
            Why can't she just live with

Zende in his grandfather's huge mansion??

She could stay in the guesthouse there. Her storyline is ridiculous and annoying

ha ha i know, the big ole' gigantic as you're saying Huge mansion smh Had to highlight your part of the post above, you're so right Flower City! UGH! lo

#ParisOverload and i am fan of the actress, since on bold but its too much Paris, lol

IKR i mean it is so clear, Bell is showing it down our throats, and i just hope it work out, as i am not sure about Thomas and Paris." smh

adios.

Comment

If he's her boyfriend...get his opinion BEFORE you set it up!!

Comment

Paris doesn’t really care about Zende. She will drop him yesterday for Thomas.

Comment

• bestcom
                  bestcom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly. Paris is a leech and a manipulator. Zende and Thomas could do a whole lot better.

If he didn't have a problem, he should! Not because it's Thomas, but because Zende is the boyfriend here, not Thomas. I don't think many people would be ok with this situation. Besides, didn't Zende already ask Paris to move in with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Teaday13 View Post
                  is too much since Zende asked her a while back to stay with him - and now again staying somewhere else this time with Thomas. Zende must wonder something ya would think.

Paris is like Zoe with her wondering eye. Agree Zende deserves better.

She sure did criticize ZOE,and heck, i didn't even like Zoe that much at times lol

and

Good memory there, Chica, Hola. You're right. She just was asked by her "man" who adore &

love her, (imo) and want her around day and night,and now it's with yep, Thomas?

Zende is awesome, i agree, he deserve better, and if she lose him, it's all on HER.

Adios.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebisu1 View Post
                    If he's her boyfriend...get his opinion BEFORE you set it up!!
                    ha ha i know only in Bell's soap, we see it done un-realistically!(Well, i assume some might do it IRL this way) but, imo not me!

She just does it,and doesn't even first speak with her "man?" #SMH So silly.smh

Comment

Why are any of these men interested in Paris?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X