• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Boldfan4ever
    Executive Poster

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Gmta! I was actually gonna say that before!
    Still don't get it though. Hope won't like it. ? Who knows..
    Hope wont like it cos its sheila. she didnt like it when he was marrying quinn either

Leave a comment:

• ILoveBizzie
    Soap Addict

• ILoveBizzie
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I just look on the boards and Twitter lol.
  • Jadey
    Scriptwriter

• Jadey
    replied
    Originally posted by ILoveBizzie View Post
    I haven’t been watching, just reading. I am waiting for something worth watching.
    Ya.. me too. Probably why I don't what they're doing.
    Seriously, the board is enough to keep up with most if it.

Leave a comment:

• ILoveBizzie
    Soap Addict

• ILoveBizzie
    commented on 's reply
    I haven’t been watching, just reading. I am waiting for something worth watching.
  • Jadey
    Scriptwriter

• Jadey
    replied
    If it doesn’t make sense, you can get it will happen on this show.
    Ikr?! Well Sheila explains it to Deacon I think, so will see. 🤔

Leave a comment:

• ILoveBizzie
    Soap Addict

• ILoveBizzie
    commented on 's reply
    If it doesn’t make sense, you can get it will happen on this show.
  • Jadey
    Scriptwriter

• Jadey
    replied
    Get Hope and Finn to have something in common, parents that are hated by their spouses and are hooking up so Finn/Hope have a connection.
    Idk. It doesn't make sense to me.. will have to see how it plays out.

Leave a comment:

• ILoveBizzie
    Soap Addict

• ILoveBizzie
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t think Sheila will want Hope with Finn because she likes Hope but because she will think Hope won’t keep Finn from her like Steffy wants to do.

This is really all just about doing Steam again and testing Finn/Hope since they’ll be the outsiders. This is not about worshiping Hope. It’s about either Sinn was a fail so they are going to Steam because people are asking for it (they could be calling, writing letters, who knows), or it could be that Sinn was successful and Bell got scared that he couldn’t have Liam as the center of a triangle/his lead, which seems to be Bell’s favorite story. Imo.
    ILoveBizzie
    Soap Addict
    Last edited by ILoveBizzie; October 21, 2021, 01:42 PM.
  • ILoveBizzie
    Soap Addict

• ILoveBizzie
    commented on 's reply
    Get Hope and Finn to have something in common, parents that are hated by their spouses and are hooking up so Finn/Hope have a connection.
  • ILoveBizzie
    Soap Addict

• ILoveBizzie
    commented on 's reply
    Deacon has betrayed Hope before when it comes to her and Liam.

Sheila is probably hoping that Hope and Finn will bond over their parents while Steffy will bond with Liam over their hate for Sheila/Deacon. That’s the whole read this Sheila/Deacon story is even happening. It’s not about them but about breaking up Sinn and Lope to reunite Steam and try Sinn.

I got a bad feeling during the Sinn wedding when they showed the couples side by side. I got the feeling, a switch is coming. Because Bell is very heavy handed. And repetitive.
  • Sopranojenn
    Senior Board Member

• Sopranojenn
    replied
    Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

exactly.....
    ILoveBizzie
    Soap Addict
    ILoveBizzie
    Boldfan4ever
    Executive Poster
    Boldfan4ever
    YES this is what I thought from the beginning. That Steffy will want to shield her children from the convicted kidnapper and attempted murderer who is obsessed with the Forrester family.

That is what anyone, INCLUDING Miss
    Perfect Hope who is WELL AWARE that Sheila is an actual psychopath who shot HER filthy mother.... would do.

But Sheila has chosen Steffy as her enemy (from her own diatribes onscreen) and will decide that Finn should be with perfect Widdle Pwincess instead and try and remove Steffy from Finn and install Hope.

As I have said many times, if Finn shows ANY real interest or starts worshipping Hope like every single male on the show (in one way or another) already does, I am out for good. ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Jadey
    Scriptwriter

• Jadey
    replied
    Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

i would kiss Deacon too
    Gmta! I was actually gonna say that before!
    Still don't get it though. Hope won't like it. ? Who knows..

Leave a comment:

• viennagirl
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me

• viennagirl
    commented on 's reply
    ITA with you.

They made it clear for fans and characters that they are not blood-related
    -> but why would that cancel out all the years they had lived thinking of each other as father-daughter, half-brother and half-sister??

It was ridiculous:
    If you find out that your father isn't really your biological father, your daughter isn't your biological daughter, that makes the other an available love interest?
    If you find out your sibling is not blood related, that suddenly makes the sibling desirable?

I definitely got Eric's disgust, when he had to watch them kissing.

The writers at that time definitely went for the most disgusting SL's:
    -2001-2002: Brooke betraying her daughter and getting involved with her hated son-in-law (suddenly losing that hate for him)
    - 2003 former "daughter/ half-sister" Bridget and former "daddy/ half-brother" Ridge kissing several times, and then kissing again in 2005 when Amber had trapped them in a mine shaft and they were going to freeze
  • soapfn4life
    Newcomer

• soapfn4life
    commented on 's reply
    Yes...........
  • eileenregina
    Contract Poster

• eileenregina
    commented on 's reply
    Re: Bridget and Ridge. That was one of the creepiest stories on here. Bridget grew up thinking Ridge was her brother (or half-brother). The fact that they became attracted to each other after growing up as siblings just because they found out there was no blood tie, was distasteful and rather disgusting.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X