• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Deacon and Sheila for next week

Finn and Hope are shocked to see Deacon and Sheila kissing

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
    Hope Deacon packed the Listerine for after to rinse out that psychos spit LOL.

Comment

Did they planned this? Hope didn’t like it when Deacon married Quinn, let’s see what her reaction will be to Sheila LOL

Comment

OMG! If they put Sheila and Deacon together, Hope and Finn will be step brother/sister! EEWWWWW!

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s a soap, that’s what we watch it for

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just like Hope and Liam/Wyatt were when Brooke was with Bill. Nothing new.

• GuidingLite
          GuidingLite commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup...after Rick and Steffy and Rick and Phoebe and all the other 'almost related' shenanigans, this is just another episode of The Bold And The Nearly Incestuous.

there have been heaps of half siblings romances already

Comment

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          You mean step.

there have been heaps of half siblings romances already
        We had step-siblings romance,
        but "half-siblings" no.
        Half-siblings share a blood bond.

Steffy and R.J. or Hope and R.J. are half-siblings and fortunately B&B never went there romantically.
        If Deacon Jr. turns up, he is also Hope's half-sibling, and I don't think B&B would pair them romantically.

Bridget and Ridge only got paired romantically, when the writers have made it clear for the audience, that they aren't blood-related at all. Bridget and Ridge are no biological half-siblings.

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          Re: Bridget and Ridge. That was one of the creepiest stories on here. Bridget grew up thinking Ridge was her brother (or half-brother). The fact that they became attracted to each other after growing up as siblings just because they found out there was no blood tie, was distasteful and rather disgusting.

• viennagirl
          viennagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          ITA with you.

They made it clear for fans and characters that they are not blood-related
          -> but why would that cancel out all the years they had lived thinking of each other as father-daughter, half-brother and half-sister??

It was ridiculous:
          If you find out that your father isn't really your biological father, your daughter isn't your biological daughter, that makes the other an available love interest?
          If you find out your sibling is not blood related, that suddenly makes the sibling desirable?

I definitely got Eric's disgust, when he had to watch them kissing.

The writers at that time definitely went for the most disgusting SL's:
          -2001-2002: Brooke betraying her daughter and getting involved with her hated son-in-law (suddenly losing that hate for him)
          - 2003 former "daughter/ half-sister" Bridget and former "daddy/ half-brother" Ridge kissing several times, and then kissing again in 2005 when Amber had trapped them in a mine shaft and they were going to freeze

Thanks Boldfan4ever That is a very surprising spoiler. I think Sheila must have planned that Finn and Hope see the kiss, but why? My mind is boggled.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
          dedicatedsoaper commented
          Editing a comment
          I know right? Deacon sure didn't give off any romantic vibe when drinking with Sheila...more so the opposite. It has to be for show.

• nykarenb
          nykarenb commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty sure it’s for show. I certainly don’t see how this is supposed to make Hope want a relationship with Deacon, or Finn want one with Sheila. I would think it does the opposite.

IDK, I wonder what the context of the kissing is?

I mean does this happen after Sheila has been buying shot after shot after shot 4 deacon?

How drunk is he?

And, even though I haven't been able 2 watch my soaps 4 over a week(DISH is fighting with CBS in my area over $$$$)peeps have posted that deacon was hitting on every woman in the bar, right?

So, I'm curious where & when this happens pertaining 2 the drinking @ the bar?

TY, 4 this shocking scoop BoldFan4ever!

Comment

• soapfn4life
          soapfn4life commented
          Editing a comment
          The bar scenes where she was buying shots are over but he could certainly be drunk again

Deacon and Sheila kissing ... nasty. I guess after several years in prison Deacon's as desperate as I am lol because I'm willing to watch that. Omg

Comment

I wonder who is initiating the kiss.

I can picture Deacon being just that desperate (or just that drunk), but Sheila - never.

There is no way she would kiss Deacon if she didn't have a reason - either to manipulate Deacon, or to manipulate someone who witnessed the kiss. She wouldn't fall for a guy like Deacon, she only ever wants the successful guys.

Comment

According to another spoiler from another reliable site, Sheila seizes an opportunity with Deacon when she sees Finn and Hope nearby.
            She manipulates the situation to get a reaction from them by initiating a kiss with Deacon. And Hope and Finn will be stunned..

Comment

Thanx, little mommy. xxoo

Sounds silly. Does it happen in the bar? So Fope is there? Have they nothing else to do.

Comment

It's like the soap genie has been reading my mind and is granting my wish to have SHEACON paired up - I am over the moon happy about this!!!! This show has been so boring for so long.....but now....now they have kicked things up a notch!!!!

Comment

So how is this supposed to help Deacon with Hope? I would think this will make her less likely to give Deacon a place in her life.

Comment

Why are Finn and Hope out together?

Comment

• IHEARTLIZZIE
                      IHEARTLIZZIE commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That’s the same question I had. Here that tramp Hope goes again after Steffy’s husband. She got Liam and now doesn’t want him cause she see Steffy happy without him and now she wants in on that happiness & Finns loyal & unconditional love that he has for Steffy. I’d be surprised if Finn initiates the cheating or leaves Steffy for her cause the way he loves Steffy is ethereal.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X