Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move along Sheila story...

I am so tired of the Sheila story. Haven't watched any of the episodes this week. I tell myself I can binge-watch them all this weekend, but I'm having trouble convincing myself to really do it. I ffwd'd a lot last week.

When Sheila arrived, Finn lost his brain, Ridge had the wrong person followed...I stopped watching.

Comment

I'm over watching way to many adults sitting around talking about an older man's pe nis too.

Comment

I love this story. Sheila's return was the reason why I have started to watch B&B after several years of not doing this. )

Comment

Originally posted by PennyB View Post
          When Sheila arrived, Finn lost his brain, Ridge had the wrong person followed...I stopped watching.
          Yes! Especially the bold! I was so excited for Sinn but this is beyond ridiculous! I was so happy to see how Ridge rounded his carriage around Steffy... Only for him to focus on Eric? Ugh! I don't watch regularly but I pop in for a few episodes on the rare occasion things get good... But reading the boards lately let's me know not to waste my time.

Comment

Im watching the show again only because of Sheila amd Deacon

Comment

Yes I have lost all interest as well . I have tried the binge watch as well but realize I’m not that interested.

Comment

I haven't watched in quite a while. Occasionally I will tune in if something sounds interesting on the previews but that hasn't been happening lately. Finn is an uug to me, Steffy could do much better. Hope, Liam and the rest don't have much going on of interest.

Comment

Ita, MarineMom. It's dragging along. Ssdd. Sheila has access to everybody and her plan is unclear.

Comment

Originally posted by PennyB View Post
                    IKR ha ha good 1 Pen.

still love mi chica Steffy's tall dark and (quite fit) handsomely beautiful man he is FINN. or that's how i see him even "after"he has had yes a dunce moment there, lol

i understand, had a few un-dealt wit' emotions from mommie showing up. or rather Birth-mom.

Adios.

Comment

I’m sick of Sheila too, and this story is dragging.

Comment

• Harriet
                        Harriet commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I prefer Sheila to Paris....Sheila is more clever.

• ABeth
                        ABeth commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think both characters are a waste of time. Bell could have written some good drama with Sheila, but it has gotten boring. Paris is just a total Mary Sue and I wish she was gone from my screen. Another total bore. No reason to tune in right now. Show is boring.

I’m hoping this Sheila nonsense will come to a close soon. Sorry, I just find it impossible to believe that a highly trained medical professional would be torn on whether they should allow their young child to have a relationship with a psychopath. I find it hard to believe ANY parent would be torn on that one. I fear this story will result in Kelly being harmed since she’s neither Sheila or Deacon’s grandchild. If that does happen, I hope we get Bill unleashed. I’m annoyed that Steffy is the only member of her family in this fight. I’d rather see Thomas obsessed with ending Sheila for good than having screen time with Paris or Hope. I’d rather see Ridge devoted to his daughter and grandchildren safety instead of his father’s sex life.

Comment

I don't mind Shelia, Deacon, or Paris. Like if they leave all we're gonna get is another road of Liam cheating with Steffy. Or Bill cheating on Katie. Or Thomas begging Hope. There hasn't been one good storyline on this soap for a decade. Even ones that show promise like Cater and Quinn are written horribly.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X