Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris has a friend?

So Paris said she’s been staying with a friend since moving out of Steffy’s house. Why wasn’t she staying with her friend instead of her boss she barely knew in the first place? She then said she insists on paying her own way. How do you go from flopping at your sister’s place, to flopping at your boss’s place, to flopping at a friend’s place for months and then say that with a straight face. Clearly you’re fine not paying your own way.

I think when it comes to Paris, they are truly making stuff up on the go (with the fake halo on top) She does love to mooch off other people.
    Idk why this is seen as a good character?

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
      1sbkmcfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. They are making it up as they go. Paris is new to town and spends all of her time at Forrester creations. Unless she made a friend there that friend was made up with the current script.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, no. Paris came to LA and said she was going to see a friend who might have a position for her. That was the last of her job search since she spent very day for months hanging out at FC.

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
    So Paris said she’s been staying with a friend since moving out of Steffy’s house. Why wasn’t she staying with her friend instead of her boss she barely knew in the first place? She then said she insists on paying her own way. How do you go from flopping at your sister’s place, to flopping at your boss’s place, to flopping at a friend’s place for months and then say that with a straight face. Clearly you’re fine not paying your own way.
    Thank you. I have come not to believe a thing Paris says about herself.

Comment

• Pa.Grannie
      Pa.Grannie commented
      Editing a comment
      If she was staying with a friend why was she living out of her car. She has a good job. She should be able to afford her own place. I think Paris likes being all the men's little pet, married or not.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      The writers don't seem to remember what they write. She told Zoe she came to LA because a friend might have a job for her and she could catch up with her sis. Later she told either Carter or Zende that she came to LA for a vacation.

She is the luckiest person I've ever seen. Everything just falls in her lap (job, places to live, boyfriend). It never ends!

Comment

• Newtobb
      Newtobb commented
      Editing a comment
      True that! And how much of it does she deserve?!

Originally posted by prpnc View Post
    She is the luckiest person I've ever seen. Everything just falls in her lap (job, places to live, boyfriend). It never ends!
    just like zoe predicted.

Comment

She works at Forrestor Creations and is single. They are trying to tell us she doesn’t have enough money for rent? How idiotic do they think their audience is?!

Comment

The only way Paris has a friend is if she tells Paris how great she is all day. I hope we never have to meet her.

Comment

• Betsey
          Betsey commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, right???!! Every person in Paris' orbit (or just every person that draws breath) MUST worship at the feet of the Almighty Paris at all times!!!

Would it have killed them to name the temporary roommate friend?!

Comment

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
          So Paris said she’s been staying with a friend since moving out of Steffy’s house.

Why wasn’t she staying with her friend instead of her boss she barely knew in the first place? She then said she insists on paying her own way.

How do you go from flopping at your sister’s place, to flopping at your boss’s place, to flopping at a friend’s place for months and then say that with a straight face. Clearly you’re fine not paying your own way.

Paris ain't payin' her own way...Nada. when where she is a trip. lol Nice to hear people say it, IRL too but, we see her as leechin' off others, i do not like that.

#lordy and yea! where is this friend, of hers? I am assuming she is one of those BELL character "Ghost"

because we sure NY KAREN have not met her, on screen,seen her.

adios.

Comment

"Paris has a friend"

Who would want to be friends with this deplorable character???

Comment

hello - have ya'll forgotten all about Flo??? talking about the worst character and how everything magically falls into her lap! i guess since we have been spared of her lately people have forgotten!

Comment

• PeaceOut
                PeaceOut commented
                Editing a comment
                I think she has earned where she is now just fine.

• ShesAllThat
                ShesAllThat commented
                Editing a comment
                oh ITA with you about that!!

Originally posted by Blank Slate View Post
              Would it have killed them to name the temporary roommate friend?!
              They said Michelle the other day

Comment

Can you imagine the screw-ups if the writers had to remember what they wrote for an hour show. LOL

Comment

• nykarenb
                  nykarenb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You’re right about that. They can’t keep the dialogue straight for a half hour show. When Thomas told her the house fell through, she said she would go back to her friend’s place since she had a spare bedroom. By the end of the episode, she said sleeping on her friend’s sofa was uncomfortable on her back and neck. Which is it? Was she in a spare bedroom or on the sofa?

• Sopranojenn
                  Sopranojenn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha seriously!!!

nykarenb Yes, that made me laugh-I noticed it as well! And Thomas saying "Paris is being INCREDIBLY sweet" about the fact that he is living there still. Come onnnnn!

It is HIS place. She had barely even gotten there-it was the same day!! We know that because last night with Zende was Paris's "first night" at Thomas's.

It is sweet of THOMAS to let her stay there, period. The writers give their pets like Paris and all Logans credit for the dumbest things!!!

Originally posted by ShesAllThat View Post
                hello - have ya'll forgotten all about Flo??? talking about the worst character and how everything magically falls into her lap! i guess since we have been spared of her lately people have forgotten!
                Flo did get a lot of "breaks" to say the least, but not "praise receiver of the month" like Paris. Flo is family, so it's sort of different. I am one of those who misses Flo (unpopular opinion I know).

Comment

• PeaceOut
                  PeaceOut commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really miss her too, and I agree she did not get this amount of praise at all. However when I look at the poor quality of the current stories I'm skeptical of seeing her.

Originally posted by prpnc View Post

Flo did get a lot of "breaks" to say the least, but not "praise receiver of the month" like Paris. Flo is family, so it's sort of different. I am one of those who misses Flo (unpopular opinion I know).
                Nothing wrong with an "unpopular " opinion! This would be totally boring if we all agreed!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X