• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thomasha <3
    Recurring Poster
    • Aug 2016

Of course Finn will fall in love with Hope

That's B&B pattern. I guarantee you Finn will fall in love with Hope because she "understand" him then Finn will pining over Hope like Thomas while Hope doesn't want him SMH! Paris out now Hope in. Too obvious where this storyline will be heading now...
  • viennagirl
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Aug 2011

I don't think so.
    Finn didn't fall for Paris either, although Paris had been so understanding.

I have seen posts before that Hope would fall for Thomas because he had been so understanding (when Liam had messed up), but that didn't happen either.

It is a common theme on soaps, but not a necessity/ rule.

Ridge never fell for his drinking buddy Shauna.
    He liked her, even kissed her when he had been separated from Brooke - but never ended up in bed with her (no love scene on screen).

Last edited by viennagirl; October 5, 2021, 04:37 AM. Reason: adding something

Comment

• Belindaa
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2010

I don't think so either. Finn is in love with Steffy. Hope and Finn are just being friendly, nothing more.

Comment

• B-Hold
        Day Player
        • Nov 2012

viennagirl Yes Ridge and Shauna had sex. They were married and loving together, sharing the same bed. There was a scene where Ridge held out his hand to Shauna and lead her up the stairs with him.

Comment

• taramartin
          taramartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember that scene but if I am remembering right Brooke arrived before anything actually happened.

• tftaylor
          tftaylor commented
          Editing a comment
          They didn't have sex. Brooke came in the room and Shauna left so they could talk.

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG, they spent the night in the same bed for months. This was Covid so of course they weren't going to shoot an intimate scene.
      • ShesAllThat
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2004

nope - not finn! he is all about steffy. hope is just a sympathetic ear and knows all the people involved.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          More like Hope is a busybody who sticks her nose into everyone's business.
      • Sopranojenn
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2011

If they turn Finn into a Logan I AM OUT.

PERMANENTLY.

Finn is the only Male on the show that doesn't worship that hypocritical brat one way or another.

There has not been one man for Steffy that hasnt been required by law to PREFER or worship Widdle Pwincess.

Steffy fans have been waiting a decade for Steffy to have a man who only has eyes for her and if they ruin Finn like that I will NOT watch it.

Comment

• Scar12
          Scar12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same. If Steffy fans could not tolerate Paris fantasizing about Finn no way will they tolerate him becoming Mrs. Hope Logan.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X