• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jtripp
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2009

Carter and Quinn are addicted to each other

These two are so hot and passionate together and I'm loving them. They are each others drug.
  • Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

they bore me.

the only drug i need is 1 to take me away from having to see these two, and Quinn sounding like an excited teen-girl today, while she supposedly "in love"

with her husband, E.

#BLECH

Comment

• brenda08
      Day Player
      • Jan 2021

I love them together.

Comment

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        I do too! They actually have chemistry!
    • SharikaC
      Day Player
      • Oct 2015

And I'm addicted to the hot, steamy and sexiness that is Carter/Quinn. Hope it never ends. Although, I'm sure Bell is trying his damnest to throw cold water on the hotness. Something that his pets will NEVER have. Team Carter/Quinn.

Comment

• VA Beach Girl
        VA Beach Girl commented
        Editing a comment
        I am with you. Those two are hot, hot, hot and they should give them a good storyline and let them be together. They are hotter than Brooke and Ridge have ever been.
    • tollyfan35
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2018

they are clearly in love with each other that is why the sex is so good

Comment

• Russellgm
        Contract Poster
        • Apr 2018

They are nothing but a couple of dogs in heat and I used to have respect for Carter but I have nothing for him anymore with the way he is in this s/l. He could have said no at anytime knowing how Eric feel about his wife and how he trusted him but he didn't. Just kept right on sleeping with the mans wife. When Eric go to the doctor and get his little blue pills he is going to resent Carter and Quinn. Both should not have gone down that road cause you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Russellgm View Post
          They are nothing but a couple of dogs in heat and I used to have respect for Carter but I have nothing for him anymore with the way he is in this s/l. He could have said no at anytime knowing how Eric feel about his wife and how he trusted him but he didn't. Just kept right on sleeping with the mans wife. When Eric go to the doctor and get his little blue pills he is going to resent Carter and Quinn. Both should not have gone down that road cause you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
          Eric wasn't showing love toward his wife when he starved her of intimacy for months.

The little blue pills aren't doing the trick for Eric these days. I suspect that it's an emotional issue rather than a physical one.

Yes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, however, if you withhold water from the horse for months on end, you raise the chances that the horse will want to quench the thirst.

Comment

• Teaday13
            Contract Poster
            • May 2019

not feeling any real love there, is all physical imo. Not seeing any long term relationship there either. Free Carter so he is not pacing the floor being lonely when Quinn goes home again.

Comment

• Logan13
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2010

I have to wonder. Does someone really love the other person if they aren't willing to stand up and not let her (or him) be treated like a possession? You can have her for sex but other than that she belongs to me seems demeaning. It also goes the other way around. Does Quinn really love Carter, or does she not want him to lose his position. If that is what someone has to go to then maybe the job and Eric's friendship isn't worth it. Maybe Ridge's friendship isn't worth it if he's willing to keep it from him.

Comment

• bkblovelyone
                Soap Addict
                • Jan 2007

Chemistry as we know is subjective. Just like Carter and Quinn can't keep their hands off of each other, I can't stop loving them. Imo, they can easy be endgame; of course writers choice. They are not having sex, because of Eric; even if Eric hadn't given permission, I doubt they would've stayed away from each other. Many don't think that the writers will put Carter and Quinn in a romance story, but if they are true to the inception of this story; they would do just that. I do cringe a little with how Carter is being treated, and allowing himself to be treated, but hopefully it will end well for him.

Comment

• Evianfan
                  Evianfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't have the guts to eat h these scenes with Carter and Eric, reading the live show post was bad enough. But Quarter do have amazing chemistry, and that's the save. No couple on this show have what they have. They had a healthy sex life, but they were also each other's person. That means something. I want Quarter the way I love them, but more more than that, I need Carter to lay down the law and stand up for himself. Carter being called to the house that first time was bad, but what I read happened today... He's gotta tell Eric where to go, and Quinn that he has to walk away. He can't be second. It's why he broke up with Zoe. I want my Quarter, but this storyline is horrendous.
              • Newtobb
                Day Player
                • Feb 2018

To me, they have no chemistry at all. All they do is have sex. They are just each other’s sex toys. When they say they love each other it seems like forced lines being read. I’m not feeling this couple at all abs have no sympathy for Eric, Quinn or Carter in all of this. I really just want this storyline to end. It’s bizarre and not fun because I don’t feel for Quarter at all.

Comment

• prpnc
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Jul 2006

The problem I have is Quinn frequently telling Carter she loves her "husbend." Carter knows that, but I just cringe and know that hurts him. Sometimes I just wish he would tell Quinn he can't do this anymore. If someone told me they love someone else, that would be my signal to walk away.

Comment

• tftaylor
                    tftaylor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly!! I would leave
                • JJ1
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jtripp View Post
                  These two are so hot and passionate together and I'm loving them. They are each others drug.
                  I see it more as Quinn loves Eric and went back to him...only to find Eric with Ed and Eric shoved her back to Carter...Quinn wanted to stay faithful to Eric...Quarter now are forced....

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by JJ1 View Post

I see it more as Quinn loves Eric and went back to him...only to find Eric with Ed and Eric shoved her back to Carter...Quinn wanted to stay faithful to Eric...Quarter now are forced....
                    makes quinn like a bit of a victim doesnt it?

Comment

• Creata
                      Board Regular
                      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Russellgm View Post
                      I couldn't agree more. I find Carter and Quinn embarrassing at this point. If they wanted to carry on with each other then Quinn should have divorced Eric and Carter should have resigned from the company. The complete insensitivity of both Carter and Quinn toward Eric makes me dislike them. One would think they were teenagers that just can't help themselves. I don't find their scenes sexy at this point.
                      Last edited by Creata; September 23, 2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X