• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sap36
    Day Player
    • Apr 2017

How old is Hayes

When do babies usually begin to sleep through the night? So is Hayes old enough was that just Steffy being hopefulness so she and the sexy Doc can have good night together?
  • Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

Originally posted by sap36 View Post
    When do babies usually begin to sleep through the night? So is Hayes old enough was that just Steffy being hopefulness so she and the sexy Doc can have good night together?

hmm. not sure. i am guessing a few months, but in Bell's time, soap world Hayes will magically (like Kelly lil cute self) be a year or 2 older in a few months by winter November! lol

Adios.

Comment

• Belindaa
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2010

I don't think it is unreasonable that Hayes slept through the night. Some do it very, very early. Just depends on the baby.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

I know in a thread about Finn a poster stated that it was only two days after the Sinn wedding, but that's because B&B tends to drag out days over weeks. Given that Steffy and Finn got married not long before their wedding and that they resumed having sex on their wedding night, Hayes is likely several months old now.

Comment

• Candyjo
          Day Player
          • Nov 2019

Originally posted by sap36 View Post
          It varies from child to child. My oldest was at least six months old. My youngest slept through the night the first night home from the hospital. I kept waking up to see if he was breathing.

Comment

• viennagirl
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by RedheadTeacher View Post
            I know in a thread about Finn a poster stated that it was only two days after the Sinn wedding, but that's because B&B tends to drag out days over weeks. Given that Steffy and Finn got married not long before their wedding and that they resumed having sex on their wedding night, Hayes is likely several months old now.
            Last Wednesday, the episode when Lope visited Sinn, Liam mentioned that it is about 3 weeks after the Sinn wedding ( Liam called it at least the first 3 weeks of marriage for Sinn, they never showed us when Sinn went and filed the papers).

"Liam: Yeah, for sure. Actually, before that happens, can I just say one thing? I just really admire the way that you guys have been handling this. Obviously, it’s really stressful. Obviously, it’s not the kind of thing you wanna be dealing with the first - what - three weeks of marriage.
            But what’s obvious is how you guys have come through on the other side of this, right, which is stronger and more in love than ever "
            (Sept. 15, 2021)

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
              RedheadTeacher commented
              Editing a comment
              Given that the scenes we saw of Sheila's visits at the home, it seemed that only three days had passed. That's why I said that Hayes is likely several months old at this point.

• Jasamfan
              Jasamfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe not several months, but they might act as if he's about 4-5 months old.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X