• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lakergirl 04
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2018

What enjoyment would Eric give Quinn?

Let's put the cards out. Say Eric wanted to please Quinn, with toys and stuff. The problem is it's one sided and Eric never struck me, as the type to be all about someone else and that person is getting pleased. Eric is not that man. I should feel bad but I don't.
  • klalala
    Executive Poster
    • Jan 2007

This is when the age difference starts to make a difference. This dilemma is tiring him. I just hope they don't pass him on to Donna. Not fair to her either.

Comment

• PeaceOut
      PeaceOut commented
      Editing a comment
      Not fair? Bridge and Brooke's sisters seem to know what is going on, and blame everything on Quinn. Ill say let Donna try.
      However if he does accept affection from Donna, then Quinn has every right to be pissed.

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Speak it Peace! The Logan sisters are all about Eric, until they can't use him no more. Let's see if Donna wants him, if honey bear can't salute.
  • Isis
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2007

Eric is not being selfless with Quinn by telling her to go to Carter. He's being a selfish prick by not allowing them to be a couple. He knows they're in love with each other. Hey Bell! It sure would be nice if you could Get Susan Flannery to be the voice in Eric's ear reminding him that payback is a b--ch.

Comment

• Jadey
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Sep 2013

Imo, what Queric do in their bedroom together is between them and should stay there. Quinn seems to be trying to do that but Eric is making a case out of their intimate business. Involving Carter in it is just tacky.

Comment

• Jadey
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by lakergirl 04 View Post
        speak it peace! The logan sisters are all about eric, until they can't use him no more. Let's see if donna wants him, if honey bear can't salute.
        Attenn..tion!! ???

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          What use would Eric be to Donna if he can't perform in the bedroom any more? They certainly didn't share any scintillating conversations!
      • RedheadTeacher
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

It's not just that Eric won't consider options for pleasing his wife. It's that he's totally cut out physical contact with her. I think that Quinn would have been content with cuddling, kissing, and the like, but Eric refuses to do any of that. There is no excuse for that.

Comment

• Mariko
          Mariko commented
          Editing a comment
          It's because sex has always been a HUGE part of Eric's identity and self-worth. His being unable to please Quinn in that way cuts him to his core. Now, do I think his refusal to try other options is right? No, I don't. But, I do see where his mindset is, and because he loves Quinn as much as he does he thinks he's doing a loving and noble thing by saying it's alright by him to allow her to be with Carter, who he knows she does have feelings for, also.

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          Mariko Eric knew that he was unable to have traditional se with Quinn before he reversed himself and tore up the divorce papers.....before he even knew how strong Quinn and Carter's feelings were for each other. If he loves her the way that he thinks he does, he should have just cut her loose at that point with no stipulations about Carter never seeing her again. He chose to not do that, and he has now put her in an impossible situation, especially as he is fully aware of the microscope that Quinn is under with the Logan sisters and Ridge watching and judging her.

The end result is that Quinn will be hurt even more deeply than she was when he threw her out the first time..

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X