Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! New Spoilers For Week Of Sept. 20th

Source: Tara on Twitter & SOD

IMOW

Monday, 9/20
    Quinn and Carter succumb to their passionate feelings for each other.
    Steffy & Finn reconnect in the bedroom.

Wednesday, 9/22
    Eric covers for Quinn in front of Katie.
    Ridge gives Justin a secret assignment.

Thursday, 9/23
    Hope, Thomas and Douglas get together as a family, to spend some time together.
    Paris has a realization concerning her living accommodations in the cliff house with Steffy & Finn.

• Jo-Jo
    Recurring Poster
    • Sep 2004

I wish I could be more excited about these spoilers. I'm already over Eric, Quinn and Carter. Paris and Finn make me want to gag. But I'm curious to see what assignment Ridge gives Justin and Hope, Thomas and Douglas spending time together.

As always, thanks for the spoils, Rita!

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
      1sbkmcfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to get excited about Ridge's assignment for Justin but wouldn't be surprised if it were to spy on Quinn and Carter.

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ridge doesn't give Hope anything. Just Justin.

• Shiloh11
      Shiloh11 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think from what I read ridge will have Justin follow Quinn
  • Nick Fallon fan
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2021

Those all looks a lot of fun actually, can’t wait to see it all play out

Comment

• thecourt99
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2008

Thanks for the spoilers.

This direction disappoints me. You can't make me believe that Carter and Quinn have feelings for each other when Quinn has clearly stated that her love for Eric is her first priority, and Carter can't have anything beyond sex with Quinn. Carter is okay with being the stud? If so...say that. But that's no longer a love story.

I imagine that Justin's assignment will be to get dirt on Quinn. He finds out about Carter. The whole thing will be revealed. Not sure what Justin will gain from that though.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome for the spoilers, @thecourt99.

I also do not like the direction the Queric/Quarter story is heading. Quinn has stated she doesn't want Eric to ask her to do what he's been asking of her. She says she loves Eric and wants to make things work with him. Yes, in effect
        Eric is asking Carter to service his wife for him. Won't this make Quinn feel guilty even if she has Eric's
        permission?
    • AustensMom
      Recurring Poster
      • Jan 2021

Hope, Thomas and Douglas are not a family. Hope considers her family to be Liam, Beth and Douglas. We know this because she's said so often enough. One time Douglas actually had to remind her that Thomas was in fact his family.

So Carter is now sleeping with Quinn because Eric thinks Quinn needs to have her pipes regularly cleaned and presumably Carter doesn't feel he can or should say no. OK.
      Last edited by AustensMom; September 14, 2021, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. I'm sick of this. Hope, Thomas, and Douglas aren't a family. Douglas has multiple families and every time that Douglas talks about Hope being with Thomas, I think of how Thomas manipulated Douglas into thinking that was the case when he was trying to get Liam out of the picture. they need to stop feeding into that delusion and teach Douglas that their family looks different.

• PennyB
        PennyB commented
        Editing a comment
        Quinn and Carter make me sick. They are human beings who should control their "passion". Good grief Eric...there are lots of ways to make love!
    • Evianfan
      Executive Poster
      • Oct 2004

My Quarter heart isn't feeling this. I love Quarter, but are they doing this because Eric says it's okay? That will always be my question. They are being tarnished. I hate that it's working on me, but it is. Quarter are better than this. They love each other. Quinn didn't have to admit her feelings, but she did. The way they are with each other, it was obvious they were in love, but I hate Eric being anywhere near their relationship. It's just...

Comment

• Cashew
        Cashew commented
        Editing a comment
        Same. Bell wants to diminish them and their connection and that is why I will not watch and support this sordid story. I will continue to voice my displeasure and hope the writing improves. It is damaging but I don’t think they are completely unsalvageable.

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that Bell wants to diminish Quarter. They say they love each other but Quinn is saying she loves Eric and
        sounds like to me that she chose to stay with Eric. Bell is trying to make it seem like Quarter doing what Eric wants
        makes it all about sex.
    • TooFree4You
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2019

Please get Thomas away from Hope! This is maddening! Hope has her second family because she couldn’t stand Liam having Steffy and Kelly. It makes no sense for her to be ‘Mommy’ at this point. What’s going to happen when Thomas gets a new woman and Douglas is just as attached? At some point she has to be move on.
      Love Quarter and Eric won’t stand a chance after this. He’s hit rock bottom .
      Justin! Finally!
      Couldn’t care less about Paris at all.
      Still no Flatt wedding?
      No Bill and Katie hooking back up?
      No Bill and Justin scenes?

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Icam! Let Thomas get a new interest finally. Im tired of him panting after Hope and asking her permission to see HIS child?
    • Quintessential
      Senior Board Member
      • Aug 2016

After all this time Thomas has been gone his return is so we can see him with Mommy Hope??? Please enough already.

There is absolutely no amount of normal in that.

Thomas is not a family with Hope and Douglas.

Thomas and Douglas are a family. Thomas is no longer sick he's not incapacitated there's no reason he can't go over there pick Douglas up and take Douglas to his place.

He could even have Amelia drop Douglas at his place.

It's ridiculous for the writers to think most of the viewing audience is going to buy that. We know enough to know that blended families get together on special occasions such as birthdays or graduations but they don't do it every single day.

They each have their own homes. They don't need to use each other's homes as a gathering space.

And when one of the parents has the children the other parent has too much to do to just sit there and visit.

No they take advantage of that time to get things done.

It's long past time for Thomas to move on!!! Come on writers!!!

I hope Ridge and Justin are collaborating to get rid of Sheila. If it's to spy on Quinn for his wife then that's just another pukefest.

Steffy and Finn reconnect in the bedroom yay!!

I hope Paris realization is that it's long past time to move out.

Thanks for the spoilers.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Icam with every single word!
    • Lakergirl 04
      Board Regular
      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by thecourt99 View Post
      Thanks for the spoilers.

This direction disappoints me. You can't make me believe that Carter and Quinn have feelings for each other when Quinn has clearly stated that her love for Eric is her first priority, and Carter can't have anything beyond sex with Quinn. Carter is okay with being the stud? If so...say that. But that's no longer a love story.

I imagine that Justin's assignment will be to get dirt on Quinn. He finds out about Carter. The whole thing will be revealed. Not sure what Justin will gain from that though.
      Sorry but no. How is Carter doing the wrong thing here, to be with the woman he loves, when QUINN is the married one and IF she loves Eric as she swore she did. She wouldn't be given in to her desires for another man! Especially a man that works at the same company she is employed at .

I get Quinn. She loves both men but it's in different ways. Eric, she feels like a fairy princess. A big mansion, beautiful clothes, hosting parties but goes to bed alone and frustrated. Because like it or not Eric is nearly 80.

​​if Quinn really wanted to stay in her marriage, she wouldn't sleep with a man she won't, be able to stay away from. That's on her. Carter is single. She isn't.

Comment

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Both Carter and Quinn are wrong. If Carter loves her, he would want to fully be with her. Not just a sex appointment. Carter's relationship with Quinn is severely limited if Quinn is with Eric and Eric is her first priority. That makes Carter a booty call. That's not a relationship. Quinn is also wrong for the same reasons. If she wants Eric, she needs to set Carter free to be with someone that can actually love him in return. Carter is single, but he is betraying himself by participating in this, especially if he actually wants a relationship. If he doesn't care about a relationship and he doesn't love Quinn, then it's a different conversation. As long as he says that he loves her and is committed to a woman that isn't committed to him, he's betraying himself.
    • creation
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2018

It’s sad and such a shame, that Thomas cannot even have his own son, without Hope and Liam.

Comment

• nykarenb
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2009

I hope Ridge has Justin using every shady connection he has to rid the world of Sheila for good. It’s way past time for her to be 6 feet under. I’m also hoping Paris realizes she’s more in the way than helpful and moves out. I have yet to hear her even talk about finding a place of her own. It’s high time she did. Sure there are other moochers on the show; but at least they’re mooching off of family. Paris barely knows Steffy and Finn. She should be far more embarrassed to be mooching off of them.

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Soap Addict
          • Oct 2017

Paris' "realization" better be that she will never have Finn, and needs to get a freakin life and move the hell out already. Enough is enough!

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

They need to undo the Douglas/Hope thing. Why is Douglas not living with his dad? It's annoying!

Comment

• bkblovelyone
              Soap Addict
              • Jan 2007

Carter and Quinn never in their wildest dream thought they would be involve romantically. They are waffling because they know the affair was wrong, but now they have fallen for each other. I don't know if they are endgame, but I hope so. I really want a romance story written for them. I love my romance story throughout my soap years, and Carter and Quinn are added to my favorite list. Team Quarter!!!
              Last edited by bkblovelyone; September 15, 2021, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• 0riginalD0nDada
                Board Regular
                • Dec 2013

So they bring Justin back to be a do boy for Ridge now

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X