X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lakergirl 04
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2018

SPOILER! Why are Ridge and Brooke nosy???.

There is a spoiler that Bridge snoop, trying to find out something about Queric marriage.

Why is this ANY of her business? I say Brooke because Ridge is her lapdog and will do anything for her. Quinn can have sex anytime with Carter! And guess what it's.NOT her life. I used to like Ridge, but ever since he married the Forrester mattress, they destroyed everything he was.

Now if I am right and Eric wants to watch, yes it's creepy and weird, but Quarter and him are both way past 18. They can say No I can't. But if they say Fine, I am not bashing them. It's there life and Bridge need to get one also. Ugh.

Side note. Rena Sofer is a beautiful woman! She see worked that red dress and hair, earrings. Quinn looked like a million dollars. Can't bring she is 52 yrs of age.

Why are Bridge so invested?
    Don't have nothing to do!
    81.82%
    Just looking after Eric
    18.18%
    Not Sure
    0%
  • Friz4ever
    Senior Board Member
    • Apr 2018

Brooke is used to being able to manipulate eric. She hates the fact that Eric said his relationship with Quinn is none of bridges business .

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

They have other things that need their attention like grandchildren and Shelia not willing to leave, Finn not getting it. Steffy’s should be able to count on family.
      Bridge is pathetic. How old are they Ten ? Twelve? They really have nothing better for this so called destiny couple ( the destiny is garbage )but but is this the best they can come up with?

Comment

• TooFree4You
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

This version of Bridge are sooo boring! The only good SLs they’ve really had was when we’re they were apart! Ridge got to be onscreen with Shauna and his kids as himself when Bridge was separated. He had fun and he was actually supporting his kids, being interested in their lives as a matter of priority. I think Bridge is just together because Brooke needs a man in her bed. Literally they have no chemistry at all and they never look like they want to be together in a married relationship. I guess this is supposed to make them look unified and solidified as a couple going after Quinn again…To me it’s still highlighting how incompatible they are
        Last edited by TooFree4You; September 12, 2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• thecourt99
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2008

So wait. Both Brooke AND Ridge do something, and it's Brooke's fault because it's just assumed that Ridge has no mind of his own? Does that theory about Ridge apply all of the time, or just when it is in reference to Brooke? I mean...he's co-CEO, but if he has no mind of his own, does that mean that Brooke is actually running the company? Is she also designing?

Comment

• thecourt99
            thecourt99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Quintessential Yes, he was in Vegas with Shauna of his own free will. Yes, he chose to get drunk. But yes, everything that happened after Ridge was drunk was Shauna and Quinn's fault because Ridge was unable to consent. I am not sure why that's an issue. No one blames Shauna and Quinn for Ridge getting drunk. They are blamed because they took Ridge's phone and told Carter to submit the divorce papers AND Quinn had the bright idea for Shauna and Ridge to get married while Ridge cannot consent. Drunk Vegas weddings are annulled all the time because the inebriated party (or parties) are not able to consent. That is fully separate from Ridge's choice to go to Vegas and drink.

I just think it's funny that Ridge always has the embedded excuse of not being able to think for himself, instead of being given the reality that he can make choices too. Whether you like or dislike the choice is another thing, but when able to consent, he is the one making those choices.

• Quintessential
            Quintessential commented
            Editing a comment
            Ridge got drunk. He wasn't raped.

When you get drunk what you do is your own fault. You can't go blaming your actions on someone else because you were drunk and you didn't know what you were doing. Here's a novel idea, maybe you shouldn't have drank so much. Nobody forced the liquor down his throat. Had he not gotten drunk It would have been more difficult for Shauna to get a hold of his cell phone without his knowledge and to get him to the chapel to tie the knot. But oh that's all Quinn's fault. Ridge didn't know what he was doing. That's just one example I gave many and I could give many many more. Brooke let's Ridge lead him around by the nose and that's jmho. But I respect the fact that you don't agree.

• viennagirl
            viennagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            The best version of Ridge that got so drunk that Shauna had to help him into a bed over the bikini bar?
            The version that always had cocktail hours with Shauna while worrying and complaining about the situation with his son?

The version that got so drunk in Las Vegas that he thought he was in a game show, solving a riddle, while Shauna was putting him through a wedding ceremony against his will (Ridge not knowing what was going on and never having agreed to a wedding)?
            ________

Ridge was drunk.
            But Ridge's getting drunk was no excuse to impersonate him and to text his lawyer.
            His drinking is no excuse to set up a wedding that Shauna knew was illegal, that the wedding officiant knew was illegal and could cost him his job.

Go into a bar and use the phone of a drunk person for legal matters, maybe even move his money from one account to another
            -> the police will arrest you and sentence you for illegal/ criminal acts and no, if there is a video, they won't say it is the drunk' person's fault for getting drunk and giving you a chance for your con/ crime.
            Someone's drunk state does not give anyone the right to exploit someone and to impersonate him (or her) make legal decisions for them while they don't know what is going on.
            _______

Caroline, Thorne and Ridge have been out at a dinner date and drinking, when Ridge later that night pulled a "prank" on sleeping Caroline and got into Thorne's bed while Thorne was downstairs to make himself a midnight snack.
            Caroline's drunkness didn't excuse that Ridge sneaked into the room, sneaked into bed and had sex with Caroline, when Caroline had called him Thorne and thought her husband was sleeping with her.

Even if Caroline hadn't drunk anything and had been totally sober, Ridge should have never went into Thorne's and Caroline's suit and into their bed, should have never had sex with his sister-in-law.

Getting drunk is no free ticket for others to take advantage of you and to rob you, rape you, hurt you... .

People shouldn't get that drunk that they don't know what is going on (they should know their limit, are still to be hold accountable when they commit crimes while drunk, if they will cause an accident -> but their intoxication still makes them victims when they are exploited by others, by sober people taking advantage of them.
        • joncharmed93
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2012

I hate to see it again, but really, the only storyline for Brooke and Ridge is with Bill. Ridge and Brooke were better sold with Bill and Katie angst.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Aug 2006

One does not have to be nosy to get the info. Eric seems to tell them about his personal life including his bedroom problems all on his own.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
              Contract Poster
              • Aug 2012

I am looking forward to the scene where Eric tells them he knows about Quinn and Carter and encouraged it. Should be a fun day. I think both Brooke and Ridge will say "Wait what? I, we, er, you can do this? And not get divorced? Is this a thing?" Lol.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by thecourt99 View Post
                So wait. Both Brooke AND Ridge do something, and it's Brooke's fault because it's just assumed that Ridge has no mind of his own? Does that theory about Ridge apply all of the time, or just when it is in reference to Brooke? I mean...he's co-CEO, but if he has no mind of his own, does that mean that Brooke is actually running the company? Is she also designing?
                So your saying Ridge doesn't allow Brooke to lead him?

Who said Anything about FC? Brooke hadn't been in charge in nearly two decade.

Your correct Ridge isn't thinking she wants to be ceo with him. Brooke is just playing around. To be serious. Do you think if Eric confided in her about his marriage, she wouldn't TELL EVERY one? Especially Donna. Who try to get the honey jar. Ugh.

Comment

• thecourt99
                  thecourt99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I brought up FC because it is inconsistent to say that Ridge has no mind of his own in his personal life, but that he makes the decisions at FC. Ridge does have a mind of a his own, and if he happens to agree with Brooke, then he is still making the choice to agree with her. I am tired of giving Ridge a free pass because all of the blame for his actions is put on Brooke. He makes choices. He should own them too.
              • Belindaa
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2010

Eric is elderly and his wife has a long history of criminal and violent behavior. That is why it is Ridge and Brooke's business. Given that he was all set to divorce her and then suddenly changed his tune for no explicable reason, I think Bridge has ample reason for concern.

Comment

• Appaloosagrl
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Feb 2007

OP: Asking "why are Brooke and Ridge so nosy is like asking, why is water wet, LOL! It's simply coded into their DNA, especially Brooke and the Logan sisters...Plus, this version of Bridge is boring...Both KKL and TK are wonderful actors but IMO, they are sorely lacking chemistry.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by YDoIStillWatch View Post
                    I am looking forward to the scene where Eric tells them he knows about Quinn and Carter and encouraged it. Should be a fun day. I think both Brooke and Ridge will say "Wait what? I, we, er, you can do this? And not get divorced? Is this a thing?" Lol.
                    how awkward would the executive meetings at FC be??

Comment

• Sopranojenn
                      Contract Poster
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Friz4ever View Post
                      Brooke is used to being able to manipulate eric. She hates the fact that Eric said his relationship with Quinn is none of bridges business .
                      YES.

It's not just because she hates Quinn. It is because, probably for the FIRST TIME EVER,
                      Eric told Brooke to her face to mind her own business. She is used to being worshipped unconditionally by Eric over every other woman (even his own daughter) so this is a big change.

Shove it, Brooke.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Sopranojenn View Post

YES.

It's not just because she hates Quinn. It is because, probably for the FIRST TIME EVER,
                        Eric told Brooke to her face to mind her own business. She is used to being worshipped unconditionally by Eric over every other woman (even his own daughter) so this is a big change.

Shove it, Brooke.
                        she will be wondering how to convince Ridge that she too should have an extra lover

Comment

• JHope
                          Recurring Poster
                          • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
                          There is a spoiler that Bridge snoop, trying to find out something about Queric marriage.

Why is this ANY of her business? I say Brooke because Ridge is her lapdog and will do anything for her. Quinn can have sex anytime with Carter! And guess what it's.NOT her life. I used to like Ridge, but ever since he married the Forrester mattress, they destroyed everything he was.

Now if I am right and Eric wants to watch, yes it's creepy and weird, but Quarter and him are both way past 18. They can say No I can't. But if they say Fine, I am not bashing them. It's there life and Bridge need to get one also. Ugh.

Side note. Rena Sofer is a beautiful woman! She see worked that red dress and hair, earrings. Quinn looked like a million dollars. Can't bring she is 52 yrs of age.

Why are Bridge so invested?
                          Ridge is Eric's son and he loves him. Brooke cares about Eric and thinks Quinn is only going to hurt him again. And after the Shauna fiasco, who can blame them for being concerned that Eric is back with Quinn? Eric had been saying he was through with Quinn, wanted a divorce, even wanted to get rid of her at FC but now did a complete about face. I think if someone in your life had done that, you'd be curious about what the heck happened too.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X