• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TooFree4You
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2019

Returning to One SL Dominating the whole show

Is a mistake! I already miss Quarter already. We need at least one other prominent SL running alongside the Sheila fiasco. I wish a recast Rick would return with a female who is not related to the Logan’s or Forrestor’s. Brooke wanting to be co-CEO is surely not being dropped. So far
    Brooke has no support. Every now and then we have to get back to the business side of FC.
  • Belindaa
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2010

Eric and Quinn are still on, as well as Lope and Bridge and Carter. The Spencers are MIA but that is because DD has personal issues to attend to. They will be back.

I think the Brooke CEO thing was just Bell ribbing the audience, and I think it was dropped. I also can't see Rick coming back any time soon.

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the personal issue DD is dealing with? Has anyone heard any detail?
  • GuidingLite
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2004

I agree one story is dominating the show right now, BUT....this one at least has a ripple effect.....

1. Sheila's return and revelation has created a HUGE conflict for Steffy and Finn
    2. Jack is caught in his own web of lies....and is afraid of Li learning the truth....
    3. Everyone is on guard because Sheila has returned....
    4. The Forresters and the Finnegans will definitely be at odds over what Finn and Jack did.....

I just wish Sheila had another huge bombshell - like she'd married Massimo off-screen and he had died and now she is a very wealthy widow...or that she has a secret she's kept ever since her marriage to Eric that could really destroy the family business.....but she held on to it...until now....

I do agree, though, they need to do better with the sub-plots and side stories that arise from a main story....I don't need to see more of Liam and Hope right now...in fact even less would be good.....but they should be showing things like perhaps Carter calling everyone together at Forrester Creations to discuss the restraining order....and Donna and Katie being there for the conversation...

Donna and Katie should then be conspiring to learn where Sheila's been in the past few years....what she's been up to....is there anything she's hiding that they can use against her to get rid of her? Quinn could even score some MAJOR points if SHE was the one to uncover something to rid them of Sheila....

Comment

• B-Hold
      Day Player
      • Nov 2012

There's one major storyline - The return of Psycho Shelia
      And two minor storylines - Paris crushing on Finn and Eric's performance issues.

Comment

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't mind one major story as long as it includes more than three or four people.....
    • ~scarlett~
      Recurring Poster
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
      Eric and Quinn are still on, as well as Lope and Bridge and Carter. The Spencers are MIA but that is because DD has personal issues to attend to. They will be back.

I think the Brooke CEO thing was just Bell ribbing the audience, and I think it was dropped. I also can't see Rick coming back any time soon.
      Sorry, what are these personal issues you are referring to? I probably missed it. I miss Bill and Wyatt (without Flo) so I am disappointed I am not seeing anything for them in the fall previews.

Comment

• Belindaa
        Belindaa commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think it has been explained but I think he has a family matter to deal with. Other posts are available with more information, probably, but DD's absence is why the Justin story is on hold.
    • joncharmed93
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2012

They haven't returned to that at all, they are just doing their typical rotation of Storylines right now. I predict in a few weeks we will have Quinn, Eric, and Carter on for a few weeks.

Comment

• nykarenb
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2009

For all we know, they may be on a deadline with KB. She may want to run for Congress again and may want her B&B scenes to be done airing before she starts her campaign.

Comment

• GuidingLite
          GuidingLite commented
          Editing a comment
          She said she will continue on the show for as long as they will have her.....I don't think she's going anywhere. ;0)

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X