• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! TV Guide Spoiler For Sept. 10th

IMOW

Eric woos Quinn with dinner and a dance.

Though he's torn between the two, Finn makes up his mind concerning his birth mother and his wife.
  • Tahemet
    Contract Poster
    • Mar 2016

here my theory:
    Finn choses Steffy and in that moment Sheila conveniently faints to manipulate Finn

Comment

• soapfn4life
      soapfn4life commented
      Editing a comment
      It says she faints on Mon Sept 6th though

• Tahemet
      Tahemet commented
      Editing a comment
      there goes my theory

• Tahemet
      Tahemet commented
      Editing a comment
      by the look of it the time line works after all
  • nykarenb
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Nov 2009

Finn is torn between the woman he claims to have fallen in love with at first sight and has a child with and the psychopath that gave birth to him who he only met a few days ago? What nonsense. Wanting to know Sheila is one thing; loving her already? Just stop.

Comment

• Camille78
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2019

I think he'll choose Sheila, especially if Sheila is really ill. He's dreamed of his mother his whole life.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet Camille, I believe Finn will choose Sheila again (he's already chosen her by giving in to her request). She's got a hold on him already and he hasn't mentioned Li once since Sheila showed up.

• candice217
        candice217 commented
        Editing a comment
        He's dreamed of having a child too.....that he happens to share with the love of his life. But I guess since only one of those three could of birthed him the other 2 are screwed. BS
    • Tahemet
      Contract Poster
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Camille78 View Post
      I think he'll choose Sheila, especially if Sheila is really ill. He's dreamed of his mother his whole life.
      Sheila will make him believe that she is ill.
      I don't believe for a second that she really is.
      wouldn't be the first time that she faked an illness/injury to get what she wants.
      Sheila has been a nurse so she knows enough to fake a serious illness without it being obvious
      Last edited by Tahemet; September 1, 2021, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Jadey
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2013

Thanx, Ri, lovely one.? xxoo

Finn choosing between his wife & his bio mom is kinda a moot issue at this point. He already chose Sheila by going against Steffy's wishes and plus they're not married. The choice is no longer his whether or not Steffy takes him back.
        It will now escalate out of control with Sheila pulling out all the stops to get more of his attention and thus further alienate him from Steffy. The fact that Jack was pulling his strings, has already been established and Finn went along with it, so it's a lame excuse to use later for Steffy to forgive him.
        It's Jack's problem between him and his wife and doesn't change the lack of trust that has hallmarked Sinn's relationship. For a couple supposedly in love, they seem to forget that precludes breaking trust.
        I see no strong bond between them.. just a desperate attempt to be together despite the red flags from the beginning. Jmo.

Comment

• lovely rita
          lovely rita commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome, Sweet Jadey! xoxox

As I said up thread to Camille, I also believe Finn already chose Sheila by giving into her request to hold Hayes
          which was against what Steffy asked of him.

Sheila's agenda is to come between Steffy and Finn and it looks as if he has no idea this is what she's doing.
          His dad also manipulated him and he went along with it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X