Liam and Hope are not interesting anymore!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoccoG1996
    Recurring Poster
    • May 2019

Liam and Hope are not interesting anymore!

This coming from a Liam and Hope fan, but I don’t want Liam back in Steffy’s orbit. Lope just doesn’t have that same passion they once had. I honestly believe the character of Liam should have been written out for a while or been single for a while.
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

I think the only time they had some passion was when Kim was Hope. I think Scott had great chemistry with Kim and has a lot with JMW. This version of Lope have never worked. They are dull, boring, no chemistry and painlessly boring. The scenes are dark in a cabin and dry.

I say they should just write them off screen because for some reason they want them to be "Bridge" but it's ironic neither couples have steam or chemistry together.

Comment

• ABeth
      ABeth commented
      Editing a comment
      They are EXTREMELY forced. I just find them absolutely unwatchable. I think I could maybe like Hope again if she wasn’t paired with Liam, but I absolutely cannot stand nuHope with Liam. I think it is because of the writing the couple has received since Hope’s return. I just feel like they were shoved down viewer’s throats even though they no longer worked as a couple. The way Bell just ignored and rewrote the character’s histories to force it was off putting, IMO. Anyway, I just FF Lope scenes at this point.
      Last edited by ABeth; August 29, 2021, 01:53 PM.

• Aprilgirl
      Aprilgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      No chemistry at all…and don’t they have a bed in that run down shack…why are they always doing it on the couch…they are so dull…

• PennyB
      PennyB commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy couples don't get much screen time. Just wait...another crisis will come.
  • RoccoG1996
    Recurring Poster
    • May 2019

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
    I think the only time they had some passion was when Kim was Hope. I think Scott had great chemistry with Kim and has a lot with JMW. This version of Lope have never worked. They are dull, boring, no chemistry and painlessly boring. The scenes are dark in a cabin and dry.

I say they should just write them off screen because for some reason they want them to be "Bridge" but it's ironic neither couples have steam or chemistry together.
    Agreed, he had more chemistry with Kim as Hope..

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
      Contract Poster
      • Sep 2019

LOL

gosh they are so beautiful together

so so beautiful ANNIKA... So incredibly body-fit=Scott/Liam mmm. love them always, and forever will."

Always high ratings with Bell Golden couple, just how it is, i loved them today, they shall forever raise ratings,and be a favie.

Same as mi chica Steffy Forrester Finnegan.

Ridge/Brooke/Eric.

Til' all are gone, the ratings shall be invoked, per (and or with certain sl's.) adios.
      Gotta go re-watch again, beautiful music, love this song soooooooo much playing only for hope and liam.

song is perfect for them. love it so much.

Comment

• B-Hold
        Day Player
        • Nov 2012

Question - Where they are? ( SC at least had some chemistry with KM and KM had some feistiness to her but AN IMO has no chemistry with SC)

Comment

• prim
          prim commented
          Editing a comment
          chemistry is a weird thing; this Hope has great chemistry with Thomas; KKL had great chemistry with RM, but not TK. Over on Y&R, Devon had little chemistry onscreen with his real life partner.
      • RedheadTeacher
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

Yes, Lope is just like Bridge! It's just too bad that it's not a compliment!

Comment

• Catmomma1
          Board Regular
          • Nov 2020

As far as I am concerned, they were NEVER interesting. No matter who played Hope. And yet they are screen hogs. Go figure!??

Comment

• prpnc
            Scriptwriter
            • Jul 2006

As usual, your post is spot on!! Thank you!!

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Catmomma1 View Post
              As far as I am concerned, they were NEVER interesting. No matter who played Hope. And yet they are screen hogs. Go figure!??
              Agree but Kim's Hope IMO had a little more spark to her in the role. I also liked Kim's Hope and Wyatt.

Comment

• nykarenb
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Nov 2009

They were just filler. I would have preferred to see Bridge licking their wounds after the dragging they got from QUERIC. But it is what it is.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
                  They were just filler. I would have preferred to see Bridge licking their wounds after the dragging they got from QUERIC. But it is what it is.
                  Same. Or even a follow up to Eric/Quinn.

They stuck in a Lope scene because last time they had a week about them the ratings went red.

Comment

• savytabby
                    Soap Addict
                    • May 2014

This is Lope’s happy/down time after everything they’ve been through. Sinn was the happy couple during Lope’s angst, now the tables have turned. I was initially surprised to see Hope, but glad they explained why she didn’t go to San Francisco. Though she said another two hours passed after Steffy got off the plane. It didn’t seem like that much time had passed.

Comment

• SharikaC
                      Day Player
                      • Oct 2015

When were Hope/Liam ever interesting? These two are about as interesting as watching paint dry. They have ZERO chemistry. Couldn't generate any heat, if you set them on fire. They are just dull and boring.

Comment

• SweetJade
                        Board Regular
                        • Apr 2009

Lope has always been about as interesting as the toe jam between a toddler's toes.

Comment

• TooFree4You
                          Contract Poster
                          • Jan 2019

I only mildly liked Lope when KM was Hope. And even then she was better with Wyatt.

Comment

• ABeth
                            ABeth commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, KM’s Hope definitely was better with Wyatt.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X