Could we be getting an ED story with Eric?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • minerva_ham
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2009

Could we be getting an ED story with Eric?

I know a lot of people are speculating that Eric knows about Quinn and Carter, but - just hear me out - him crying at the end of the show today (Friday) for some reason made me think that the reason he might have faked sleep is because he might be dealing with ED?

I mean, he's quite a bit older than her, and it's not uncommon. And hasn't really been dealt with on soaps as far as I know/can recall.
  • tollyfan35
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2018

he had sex a couple of months ago

Comment

• minerva_ham
      minerva_ham commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a couple of months ago, though.
  • Evianfan
    Executive Poster
    • Oct 2004

If he had ED, he didn't find out today. Why would he ask her to come back and insist Carter bring back a picture Eric told him to get rid of, and do it now? No, I don't think it's ED, I think it's EV, Eric's vengeance. He's a millionaire, and you can get ED pills over the counter now, right? He's angry and I think that tear was about him feeling like a fool and a bit disgusted with himself, because Quinn and Carter are going to work to make this farce of a marriage work for Eric's benefit because they feel terrible about how their love started.

Eric said it, he knows what Quinn is feeling, and she's going to push down her feelings to make Eric happy. Penance for her betrayal. She loves Eric, but she's in love Carter. Still, loving Eric will be enough to keep her on the this path. She's the bad wolf and Eric forgave her, and she can't throw that in his face. No one can say Quinn hasn't changed. She absolutely has. She had evolved, and she's a better person and a bigger person.

Comment

• Camille78
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by minerva_ham View Post
      I know a lot of people are speculating that Eric knows about Quinn and Carter, but - just hear me out - him crying at the end of the show today (Friday) for some reason made me think that the reason he might have faked sleep is because he might be dealing with ED?

I mean, he's quite a bit older than her, and it's not uncommon. And hasn't really been dealt with on soaps as far as I know/can recall.
      No, don't think so. According to Quinn, he was fine on the day of the vow renewal, and ED is treatable anyway. Eric has had it for quite some time, back to Stephanie. It's not a big enough deal for him to arrange to sleep downstairs. Besides, Eric's secret, which he tells Quinn next week, I think, is long hidden, so that rules out ED and illness, at least to me.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Jan 2018

I dont know what Eric gets out of knowing they are together and faking so i think its just another plot to get QUARTER back in bed

Comment

• Camille78
          Camille78 commented
          Editing a comment
          Didn't need to go through this. Carter wanted her to stay no matter what he said. She wants him. She could have just told Eric no.
      • chimibug13
        Board Regular
        • Oct 2011

Eric may still love Quinn but the thought of her in bed with Carter may not be as easy as Eric thought it would be to forget. He might be comparing himself to a young virile man and there is no comparison.

Comment

• Quintessential
          Senior Board Member
          • Aug 2016

Nope I said on another thread I think Eric is sick. Why would he ask Quinn to come back if he didn't want her? Why would he sing that song to her if he didn't love her? If he knows she and Carter are still seeing each other why wouldn't he have just gone through with the divorce? That's why he had the divorce papers drawn up because she cheated on him with Carter. So tearing up those divorce papers because she's still seeing Carter doesn't make sense. Eric's not withholding sex this time. This time he can't have sex for some reason is my guess.

Comment

• Ebisu1
            Board Regular
            • May 2011

Eric is impotent!! The tear on his face was so painful to see. He can't make love to Quinn! ? I think he's known for a while. He tried to tell himself that he "chose" to withhold physical affection from Quinn, but now he can't get away with it much longer. This will be the end of their marriage....or...would they try a story where they have an open marriage and she's allowed to have sex elsewhere?
            No way...not on daytime!! ?

Comment

• Isis
              Board Regular
              • Mar 2007

Eric has the old man's disease - pc

Comment

• madluv4ya
                madluv4ya commented
                Editing a comment
                Well.. ? he is an old man.
            • viennagirl
              • Aug 2011

I don't know if
              - Eric is playing Quinn
              - Eric is having a physical issue
              - is having an emotional issue again that makes it impossible for him to have sex.

___

But his actions with suddenly forgiving Quinn and actions as if they could just turn back the time - didn't make much sense to me either.

Comparing his "forgiveness" for his wife's actions with the one he had for Brooke or Ridge, makes no sense, because he treats them like family (his son, the mother of two of his children + wife of his son) BUT with neither of them he has to get intimate, Eric does not have to desire them sexually and to get aroused.

Getting "their kind of forgiveness" would mean the shares drinks with Quinn, talks to her like a friend/ confidante and supports her/ defends her - but here it ends.

If it took Eric after Quinn's first betrayal in 2020 more than 6 months to be able to have sex wit her again-
              (learned in Oct. 2020 about her scheme and split up - then reunited but was only able in June to have sex again)
              why would Eric this time get over it in just 2 months?

It didn't work the last time when Eric told Ridge that he "wants" to forgive Quinn but "can't" just get over her scheming/manipulation, why would it now work as quick as snapping your fingers?

Comment

• Jadey
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by chimibug13 View Post
                Eric may still love Quinn but the thought of her in bed with Carter may not be as easy as Eric thought it would be to forget. He might be comparing himself to a young virile man and there is no comparison.
                Ya, that's what it sounds like to me, Chimibug.
                Eric could have prostate issue and/or just doesn't know exactly what's wrong with him yet. Bell probably doesn't know either.?

Comment

• Jadey
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
                  I dont know what Eric gets out of knowing they are together and faking so i think its just another plot to get QUARTER back in bed
                  Ita, Boldfan. Whatever else is going on, 25 cents will definitely continue until they are exposed.. probably by Sheila or Brooke. That's the master plan. ?

Comment

• Evianfan
                    Executive Poster
                    • Oct 2004

I wasn't watching when Eric's thing with Sally happened, but I understand he made her believe he loved her just to destroy her. That is in Eric. People talk about what Quinn has done, but Eric has been dastardly, too. I think he knows she wants to be with Carter and that she feels guilty, Carter, too, but Carter totally ignored what he said about staying away from Quinn, and that doesn't make him happy. If Eric is sick, he can't hide that from Quinn, and why bring her back just to have her take care of him? There is a selfish end to this. Maybe it's Sheila, but I don't believe for one second that Quinn is home just because he forgave her. It doesn't ring true to me. Something is afoot.

Comment

• chandon1
                      chandon1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I WAS & I did NOT like Eric one bit in that s/l.

Not that I was ever a real big fan of Sally's but what he did 2 her over something that was business related was awful.

He could have SUED her instead he went 4 her heart.

But, the late GREAT DC sure could act!

She was awesome & I did NOT like that the Forrester's always seemed 2 beat her.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X