• tollyfan35
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2018

rena & lawrence are magic together

they both were so good today also they have amazing chemistry together
  • Evianfan
    Executive Poster
    • Oct 2004

They definitely are magical. I love watching them together. I recall watching the Shauna/Ridge wedding that didn't happen episode from October and she and Carter were a little snippy with each other. Who would have thought they would be lovers five months later? They have a very natural and intense chemistry. And they're so attractive. Two beautiful-looking people who absolutely sparkle together. But they did break my heart today. Their pain is as palpable as their fiery chemistry.
    Last edited by Evianfan; August 23, 2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• SharikaC
      Day Player
      • Oct 2015

Carter/Quinn were definitely an unexpected surprise. I don't recall them ever being in the same room together. Anyway, I was fine with them just talking. Thought they had nice chemistry together and a nice friendship was forming. Definitely a welcome change from the boredom. When they got sexy, which I never expected. My mind didn't even go there. I don't read spoilers, so I wasn't expecting them to get sexy. When it happened, HOT DAMN!!! It was hot, steamy and sexy. Something this show has been missing for way too long. Even before the pandemic. Definitely wanted them to happen again and often. Finally a reason to watch. LSV/RS totally sold Carter/Quinn. They were the best thing to happen to this show. Hopefully, they will find their way back to each other.

Comment

• Camille78
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

They make me sick. All they do is act like lovesick pre-teens. They don't even really know each other.

Comment

• chandon1
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2019

While I may NOT be a fan of the couple I am a fan of SHIRTLESS Carter, though!

I have long posted that Carter should be a male stripper but all this SHIRTLESS Carter will do!

I did like the character the actor played on GL & he was paired beautifully with the actress who played Maya when on GL!

Comment

• JTDMom
            Board Regular
            • May 2012

I love Quinn and Carter! They are actually honest with each other. No walking on eggshells, or demands that have to be met in order to be deserving of love…

Comment

• prpnc
              Scriptwriter
              • Jul 2006

I'm not wild about them as a couple, but the acting yesterday was fantastic with them. I was thinking during their scenes now this is emmy material imo. Some of the best acting ever on the show.

Comment

• nykarenb
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Nov 2009

I love them. But I am a Quinn fan again. I stopped being one when she fell in love with Liam. She was the one character I counted on to treat that clown the way he deserved to be treated until that story. Once she got over that and fell for Eric I was a fan again. I like her with Eric too; but I hated him still championing Brooke’s wants and needs over hers and even his own son’s. So I applauded her telling Eric that hard truth about himself and their marriage. I do like her with Carter, I just wish it wasn’t a rebound for both of them. It’s hot, but I really don’t see Quarter as true love. I see it more as two people loving not being alone to deal with their broken hearts.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

Rena/Lawrence have it. On any other soap, they would be a long-term pairing. They shot up the ratings big time during their fling.

Comment

• Candyjo
                    Day Player
                    • Nov 2019

Though the Quinn/ Carter pairing was a surprise for me. I'd never really seen them together much. Their chemistry together is great. This is the first relationship I've seen Carter in that the relationship didn't seem forced.

Comment

• LancyPassion
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Feb 2008

They really have surprised me. I would have never thought of a Quinn & Carter pairing. The actors work well together.

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
                        Contract Poster
                        • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Camille78 View Post
                        They make me sick. All they do is act like lovesick pre-teens. They don't even really know each other.

ROFL... ha ha. how OLD are they? 12? maybe 17, but sure not adults, acting like these two are. what a big joke.

Cami:

You're 100% right.and funny again.

You're right "do not know each other" at all, not in the way a "Real Love- Respectful and an amazing Mature Beautiful relation" is IRl.

BOTH have absolutely no morals both are not going to last either way, so i am happy even with force-smiles, looks, quickie sex bouts, no big deal. Eric shall win the she-devil @ the end of the day

When i re-watch now, before today's New epie, i see Q. "gazing in his eyes" while he is looking all sad.

Typical loser-mode good looking idiot slow poke carter, he again is hurt and i am NOT sad about it at all. Adios, chica, and have a great day Cami
                        Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 19, 2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Evianfan
                          Executive Poster
                          • Oct 2004

I thought yesterday was amazing, but today Quarter absolutely ripped my guts out. Quinn didn't cry this hard when her marriage to Eric ended. Quarter are breaking my heart. Lawrence and Rena have been outstanding. They are bringing it.

Comment

• JTDMom
                            JTDMom commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Me too! Me too! Quinn was crying and I was crying too. And Carter’s face! Omg!!!
                        • wildbee
                          Board Regular
                          • Oct 2007

Me too. I cried along with them. They were so awesome in their delivery of their heartbreak departure. I was like "WOW!!!
                          I feel your pain."
                          Last edited by wildbee; August 19, 2021, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
                            Contract Poster
                            • Sep 2019

Originally posted by chandon1 View Post
                            While I may NOT be a fan of the couple I am a fan of SHIRTLESS Carter, though!

I have long posted that Carter should be a male stripper but all this SHIRTLESS Carter will do!

I did like the character the actor played on GL & he was paired beautifully with the actress who played Maya when on GL!
                            La'Cuerpo es fuego en chica, chica adios mmm Yummie
                            "The body"i said is yep fire!

good looking face, almost forties, and face body look better than most 1/2 his age mid to late 20s yep. gotta love it.
                            adios.

Comment

• chandon1
                              chandon1 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LMBO! Even though I am a "whetta" (white girl) I catch your drift as I have lived in San Antonio since I graduated college(over 35 years ago)

Favorite breakfast...migas with lots of pico, of course!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X