• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boldfan4ever
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jan 2018

SPOILER! SOD - Finn's dad revealed

It is Jack Finnegan

Sheila blackmails him with this information as their relationship is comliacted

The article is with Ted king who plays Jack
  • Nichole43119
    Senior Board Member
    • Dec 2009

I called it!!

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, even Ray Charles could see that one coming at the reception, if not the day before, in Steffy's house, when Jack was thinking, "Should I tell them?" This one was so easy, it doesn't even come with bragging rights.

• 1sbkmcfan
      1sbkmcfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. When he was so antsy I had a feeling he was Finn's bio dad.

• Nichole43119
      Nichole43119 commented
      Editing a comment
      1sbkmcfan yep. I'm glad they didn't make it Eric or Bill. This is has way more potential
  • nykarenb
    • Nov 2009

Personally, I still have questions.
    1 Was it an affair for real or did she drug him and have an affair in her mind?
    2 Did he have eyes on her throughout the pregnancy or did she say she was pregnant, disappear for months and return with an infant.
    This is Sheila we’re talking about. The possibilities with her are endless. Of course Bell could make it that simple.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
      Personally, I still have questions.
      1 Was it an affair for real or did she drug him and have an affair in her mind?
      2 Did he have eyes on her throughout the pregnancy or did she say she was pregnant, disappear for months and return with an infant.
      This is Sheila we’re talking about. The possibilities with her are endless. Of course Bell could make it that simple.
      maybe he is shady as she is

Comment

• Jadey
        • Sep 2013

Oh, wow! Jack! Who'd have guessed!
        Sheila in a comlicated relationship? As in.. rape, kidnapping, attempted murder & blackmail? Sounds about right.

Comment

• GuidingLite
          GuidingLite commented
          Editing a comment
          Rape, kidnapping, attempted murder and blackmail....that's QUINN you're thinking of. ;0)
      • lovely rita
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2014

The SOD article also states that Jack didn't know about Sheila's past. He only learned about it from the Forresters at the reception.,

And the article states obviously she and Jack hooked up at some point in the past. Their history is very complicated.
        Sheila wants to meet her grandson. Jack doesn't trust her at this point and feels she is up to something.

She pressures Jack into setting up a meeting with her, Finn and Hayes. Sheila is basically blackmailing him now because
        he doesn't want Finn to know he's the biological father.Jack is in a difficult position. She will want more meetings with Finn. He's trying to protect his son and doesn't know what this will do to his marriage.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          Do we know where Jack and Li live?

• alice1228303
          alice1228303 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well since Finn is older than Steffy, about Thomas' age. Shelia did not have a "past" with the Forresters when she and Jack were "together".
          But it does present another difficulty Shelia was into Scott Granger at the time that Finn had to be created for him to be the age he is now.
          This is what happens when Bill Bell tries to retcon even a new character.
          He should have gone for Quinn or Shauna as Finn's mom. No character known backstory to worry about.

• soapfn4life
          soapfn4life commented
          Editing a comment
          How do we know Finn is older than Steffy? Did I miss that? She was born in 1999 so if they were around the same age the timing would match up with when Sheila left LA with Mary
      • LancyPassion
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2008

We knew that! I’m interested in how Sheila & Jack got involved!

Comment

• kendallalways
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2007

I still cannot buy that Jack knew nothing of Sheila's history...if he knew she was involved with the Forresters, then he had to be able to find the details.....he's heard of the internet, right?

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
            RedheadTeacher commented
            Editing a comment
            If Finn is in his 30's, it's unlikely that Jack would have been researching her online that long ago.

• alice1228303
            alice1228303 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well you are looking at the early 1990's not much of an internet yet. Also it would have been pre-Forrester involvement.
            The Forrester's were doing other things in the early 90's

• fep007
            fep007 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't buy it either. The Forresters are a famous family with a Fashion House business that's famous all over the world, who are always in the news. They're pretty much like Versace. Everyone around the world heard about the fashion designer Versace when he was murdered.
        • Emerald Greens
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2006

This sl is playing out rather fast.

I am thinking Jack isn’t all that good, maybe Li is but not Jack . If he cared and wasn’t trying to protect himself he would tell them .

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
            veryoldatwtfan commented
            Editing a comment
            He needs to come clean like yesterday! lol

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            He seems sketchy to me but you would think he would protect his family.
        • Fanlady
          Executive Poster
          • Dec 2010

I’m 100% sure Sheila is not the real bio mom. Sheila is too manipulative for it to be that clean cut. I would love for it to be that Jack was involved with Sheila and another woman and somehow Sheila interfered and got rid of the other woman and the woman never told Jack she was pregnant, then Sheila went and kidnapped her baby and convinced Jack that she had his baby, he did a DNA, and yes he’s the father but doesn’t know that Sheila is not the real bio mom. Also, the real mother and detectives were never ever able to find her child.

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm 100% sure Sheila is Finn's biological mom for many reasons.
        • Emerald Greens
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Fanlady View Post
          I’m 100% sure Sheila is not the real bio mom. Sheila is too manipulative for it to be that clean cut. I would love for it to be that Jack was involved with Sheila and another woman and somehow Sheila interfered and got rid of the other woman and the woman never told Jack she was pregnant, then Sheila went and kidnapped her baby and convinced Jack that she had his baby, he did a DNA, and yes he’s the father but doesn’t know that Sheila is not the real bio mom. Also, the real mother and detectives were never ever able to find her child.
          That there hasn’t been any dna testing is ridiculous. Either Shelia isn’t the mother or Finn isn’t Hayes father.

Comment

• Jadey
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
            This sl is playing out rather fast.

I am thinking Jack isn’t all that good, maybe Li is but not Jack . If he cared and wasn’t trying to protect himself he would tell them .
            Ikr? Jack would rather protect himself than his son & grandson. (if they actually are) What a man.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Ikr? Jack would rather protect himself than his son & grandson. (if they actually are) What a man.
              Yeah I don’t care for him something is off. I think he and Li are going to possibly be sacrificed in the sl but in different ways. How does Finn live with that?

Comment

• Darby829
                Day Player
                • Jun 2004

I called this 2 weeks ago! I just knew it from Jack’s reaction to Sheila. This storyline will be so interesting - there will be lots of twists and turns.

Comment

• LancyPassion
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2008

How do you have you’re unsuspecting wife raise a kid you had from an affair & she doesn’t know? That’s really twisted. This is going to rock Finn & Li’s world.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X