Missing Sheila already! When will she be back?!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlys #1 Fan
    Contract Poster
    • Mar 2009

Missing Sheila already! When will she be back?!

I have to say, after last week's exciting episodes with Sheila's return, the dramatic music, the big cast scenes, and all the flashbacks, I can't wait until she's on again. B&B has been boring Monday & Tuesday. Any idea when Sheila will be back??
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

I rather Shelia being killed off soon. No need to see her harming Hayes whom she already demonstrated an interest in.

Comment

• Libellue
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
      I rather Shelia being killed off soon.
      Counting down the days.

Comment

• chandon1
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2019

LMBO@Sheila will prolly be KILLED off on B&B & show up ALIVE & ready 4 Y&R Newman wedding of the CENTURY @ TGVN's Italian villa!

Sometimes, I get the feeling that soaps just love 2 yank the chain of their fans!

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          When was the last time Sheila was in Y&R?
      • Carerra
        Senior Board Member
        • Nov 2018

Hopefully NEVER!!!!! What a waste of space and time

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
          Carlys #1 Fan commented
          Editing a comment
          She brings drama and moves story along. That’s a lot more than can be said for a huge chunk of characters
      • JustGigi
        Day Player
        • Apr 2018

Can’t wait to see Shelia as well! Everything else is mind numbingly boring.? I’d rather watch Shelia any day than watch Steffy folding laundry or someone telling Brooke and/or Hope how wonderful and good they are… but hey, that’s just me. ??‍♀️

Comment

• Cashew
          Day Player
          • Oct 2011

Possibly Wednesday, but definitely Thursday

Comment

• joncharmed93
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2012

I really missed her today as well. Hopefully she'll be back on soon.

Comment

• chandon1
              Contract Poster
              • Aug 2019

I just wonder if show is gonna pull a soapy fast one.

Currently, Sheila is dead on Y&R & ALIVE on B&B!

So, when her s/l is over could Sheila be DEAD on B&B & scurry over & be ALIVE on Y&R?

Because, I could see show doing this 2 yank peeps chains.

Tday, or was it yesterday Vikki Newman declared she is going 2 have a wedding of the CENTURY just like Steffy just had.

Could, Vikki's groom-2-be turn out 2 be the soapy BROTHER 2 an alive Sheila?

I could see show doing this...or having super villain Ian Ward being Ashland Locke' soapy daddy!

Y&R & B&B love 2 use similar s/l on both soaps & have done it often!

Comment

• Russellgm
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2018

She need to stay gone cause she has done enough damage already with Finn lying to Steffie on the first day after their marriage. I sure don't hold much hope for this to last long because when Steffie find out he is in contact with Sheila it will be over. Although if you notice he never promised to stay away from her and when he bring that child to see her and we all know he will, I see the end in sight. I hate it cause I had so much hope for this marriage.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by chandon1 View Post
                  I just wonder if show is gonna pull a soapy fast one.

Currently, Sheila is dead on Y&R & ALIVE on B&B!

So, when her s/l is over could Sheila be DEAD on B&B & scurry over & be ALIVE on Y&R?

Because, I could see show doing this 2 yank peeps chains.

Tday, or was it yesterday Vikki Newman declared she is going 2 have a wedding of the CENTURY just like Steffy just had.

Could, Vikki's groom-2-be turn out 2 be the soapy BROTHER 2 an alive Sheila?

I could see show doing this...or having super villain Ian Ward being Ashland Locke' soapy daddy!

Y&R & B&B love 2 use similar s/l on both soaps & have done it often!
                  mayeb it is not sheila at all but a twin

Comment

• Tahemet
                    Contract Poster
                    • Mar 2016

I can do without the psychopath and all logic going out of the window.

this story was only designed to taint Finn so that Bell's little alter ego will look good in comparision

Comment

• crosey64
                      crosey64 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Totally agree with your opinion. SINN was too perfect for Brad, made Liam and Lope look horrible. What better way to throw a huge bucket of paint on SINN than to have Finn as Sheila's son, forever tying Steffy to Sheila??? Can't have Liam looking bad.
                  • SheilaFan32
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Carlys #1 Fan View Post
                    I have to say, after last week's exciting episodes with Sheila's return, the dramatic music, the big cast scenes, and all the flashbacks, I can't wait until she's on again. B&B has been boring Monday & Tuesday. Any idea when Sheila will be back??
                    Kimberlin has been fliming episodes for the bold and the beautiful. She'll be back.

Comment

• Belindaa
                      Contract Poster
                      • Apr 2010

I can't wait for Sheila to be back! She just gives the show that spark that has been missing for years. And let's face it, anything is better than the stomach turning scenes with Eric and Quinn. Even Paris.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
                        Carlys #1 Fan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The show as been terrible all week so far

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X