Brooke and Ridge go on a date
    Shelia and Jack have a confrontation

Tuesday 24
    Steffy and Hope Discuss business and Shelia

Wednesday 25
    Brooke and Ridge are alerted by Carter of Quinn and Eric's reunion
    Jack discuss Shelia with Finn

Thursday 26
    Eric passionately defends Quinn after coming under attack from Brooke and Ridge
    Shelia meets Hayes and Steffy is outrage
  • Belindaa
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2010

Yikes, they are moving fast with Sheila. I'm interested to see her confrontation with Jack. I'm also interested as to why Carter would alert Bridge that Eric and Quinn are getting back together. Seems like he doesn't want it to work out!

Comment

• chandon1
      chandon1 commented
      Editing a comment
      [email protected]'t he the crafty one running & tattling 2 Brooke/Ridge!

Oopsie, sorry about that TY 2 the Op 4 the great spoilers!
      Last edited by chandon1; August 16, 2021, 07:33 AM.
  • Cashew
    Day Player
    • Oct 2011

I want Quarter, but I don’t want Carter thrown under the bus for Quinn and Eric. I would hate to see him become obsessed with Quinn and become like Thomas with Hope.

I guess we will see how it plays out, but I don’t trust these writers.

Comment

• Catmomma1
      Catmomma1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. They have already ruined Carter, along with Finn, Thomas, Sally, so no trust here either!

• MarineMom
      MarineMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Carter obsessed with Quinn like Thomas was with Hope? Think Carter can get a Quinn mannequin??? HAHAHAHAHA!
  • TaySean
    Scriptwriter
    • Feb 2010

If Finn facilitates a meeting between Sheila and Hayes, I hope Steffy presents him with divorce papers. ASAP. No pass go, no collect $200. Just here's the divorce paper and sign ont he dotted line. END OF STORY.

Comment

• Nichole43119
      Nichole43119 commented
      Editing a comment
      Belindaa exactly. I'm not seeing how a divorce keeps Shelia from seeing Hayes. Finn will have visitation and Shelia can see Hayes at Finn's house. Maybe even babysit if he has to work! Lol

• Belindaa
      Belindaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Nichole43119 Yes, Steffy would have less control in that situation than if she stayed with Finn. Steffy just needs to be smart about this rather than losing her cool. Eventually Sheila will slip up, as she always does.

• MarineMom
      MarineMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Time for Steffy to take Hayes & Kelly & head off to places unknown where Finn can't find them. I know Liam has rights to Kelly, but O-well... They'd have to find her to prosecute her.
  • AngieB5070
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2020

Thanks for the spoilers. If Eric and Quinn are reuniting so quickly after she's been hooking up with Carter, I see a surprise pregnancy coming.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
      alwayshuntress commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. It seems the obvious play for the writers.
  • Tahemet
    Contract Poster
    • Mar 2016

the most likely candidates for Sheila having access to Hayes are obviously Finn and Paris.

Finn deserves a good slapping if he lets Sheila meet Hayes against Steffy's wishes

Comment

• creativequeen
      Recurring Poster
      • May 2021

Originally posted by TaySean View Post
      If Finn facilitates a meeting between Sheila and Hayes, I hope Steffy presents him with divorce papers. ASAP. No pass go, no collect $200. Just here's the divorce paper and sign ont he dotted line. END OF STORY.
      Or maybe Steffy shouldn't run when things get difficult ?? I mean Finn didn't give up on Steffy when they went through her drug addiction (in which Steffy did endanger her child by passing out), her portrait, her infidelity and her pregnancy when she didn't who fathered her child.......

I think it is her turn, to prove how much she loves Finn, by not giving up on him when he makes mistakes. Couples need to work through their hurdles, and that is what makes them stronger.

Comment

• Tahemet
        Tahemet commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think she should drop Finn either.

But he has some serious explaining to do.
        And they have to have some serious conversations.

• megthered
        megthered commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope. Finn has heard what Sheila did to the family. Going behind Steffys back shows that he knows what he's doing is wrong but he will do it anyway. He will purposely hurt Steffy to give Sheila what she wants. Steffy will never be able to trust him again and that's no way to go through a marriage. Get the divorce papers and make sure Steffy has sole custody.

• creativequeen
        creativequeen commented
        Editing a comment
        megthered

How do we know Finn is the one that brings Sheila to Hayes?? None of the spoilers indicates that for certain. I am waiting to see before I pass judgement or call anyone out. There could be many other parties involved; Amelia, Jack, or Paris. We know Sheila is blackmailing Jack, he could be the one involved in doing her biting.

Even if its Finn that does it, and Steffy leaves him, then what was the point of them getting married? I would agree, maybe Finn needs to step back and be away from the kids so he can wise up, but I completely disagree that Steffy needs to give up her marriage or take custody away from him. Couples need to work through their issues to become stronger. That is facing your problems other than running away.

Yes, Finn has heard what the family has done to Steffy, but that is still his birth mother. He has questions that need to be answered. Steffy is allowed to not want Hayes around Sheila, but if Finn wants to meet Sheila on his own, Steffy can't stop that.
    • RigbySoap
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2015

Finn is such a big disappointment. I had such high hopes for him.
      Even if Sinn makes it through this period of angst, I won't love them as much as before.
      I will still support the pairing but Finn has dropped really really low in my books.

Comment

• RigbySoap
        Soap Addict
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by TaySean View Post
        It seems like Jack convinces him to do it because he, Jack, is being blackmailed by Sheila. Just my guess.

I do agree though that Steffy's children should come first. If Finn endangers them, he should be given the boot.

He has become so untrustworthy and a liar overnight. I don't understand why they are ruining him so much.

Comment

• creativequeen
          Recurring Poster
          • May 2021

Originally posted by RigbySoap View Post
          Finn is such a big disappointment. I had such high hopes for him.
          Even if Sinn makes it through this period of angst, I won't love them as much as before.
          I will still support the pairing but Finn has dropped really really low in my books.
          I think it is nice to have Finn become a "soapier" type of character, and become more flawed. No one stays perfect ever on soaps, and they are bound to grow and change. Steffy makes the largest mistakes ever; including what she has done to Finn himself; she lied, cheated, and made him go through a whole paternity test ordeal, and he forgave her and supported her every step of the way.

I just think it is tough situation for both Finn and Steffy, and both their perspectives are understandable to me. I guess we shall see if he is the one who facilitates the meeting between Sheila and Hayes, or if another party is involved (ie Jack or Paris).

I absolutely love Sinn, but I can't root personally for a pairing where it is unbalanced. What defines Steffy and Finn is how they overcome their struggles.

Comment

• Quintessential
            Quintessential commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree and to date it's been Finn 100% behind Steffy supporting Steffy through thick and thin regardless of the mistake or miscalculation of her judgment.

Now Finn's been thrown a curveball, more like a flame from a flamethrower He's the one on fire just like she was the one on fire during her opioid addiction and yes according to Kelly's father Steffy endangered Kelly to the point he took custody of her from Steffy and her entire family agreed with him. So let's see if Steffy can stand up and support Finn through this major crisis the same way he stood up and supported her through hers.

• threadbender
            threadbender commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with most of this. Steffy was not thinking correctly, impaired by her addiction.
            However, Finn knows what Sheila has done and how his wife feels about her. If he intentionally allows Hayes to see Sheila, knowing, with a clear head, how Steffy feels, well, he is not an addict. He is a person choosing to put his child in danger, if he listens to what he has been told.
            If he sat down with Steffy and explained that, while he has heard what she and others have said, he wishes to determine his own relationship with Sheila (following a DNA test if he was smart). Then, after he has spent some time with her, they could revisit the possibility of Sheila meeting Hayes.
            Going behind Steffy's back will cause so many issues; he has to know that, right?
        • RigbySoap
          Soap Addict
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by creativequeen View Post

I think it is nice to have Finn become a "soapier" type of character, and become more flawed. No one stays perfect ever on soaps, and they are bound to grow and change. Steffy makes the largest mistakes ever; including what she has done to Finn himself; she lied, cheated, and made him go through a whole paternity test ordeal, and he forgave her and supported her every step of the way.

I just think it is tough situation for both Finn and Steffy, and both their perspectives are understandable to me. I guess we shall see if he is the one who facilitates the meeting between Sheila and Hayes, or if another party is involved (ie Jack or Paris).

I absolutely love Sinn, but I can't root personally for a pairing where it is unbalanced. What defines Steffy and Finn is how they overcome their struggles.
          I don't expect perfection from Finn. But this notion that Finn cannot be criticized because he forgave Steffy for mistakes in the past just doesn't sit well with me.

Yes, he is becoming soapy and along with that soapiness comes criticism.

I love Finn and I love Sinn and I think they will be together at the end of this storyline but Finn has lost serious points with me for disrespecting Steffy in her own home by lying about Sheila and confiding in Paris.

Finn forgiving Steffy for becoming addicted to pain medication when they were not even dating yet is not comparable to Finn lying to Steffy about a homicidal woman and endangering her child's life..

Comment

• Nichole43119
            Nichole43119 commented
            Editing a comment
            But her cheating with her ex and not knowing how the daddy is. In most relationships that would have ended the relationship.

• RigbySoap
            RigbySoap commented
            Editing a comment
            Nichole43119 I agree that Finn was very forgiving and I am sure that Steffy would be just as forgiving if Finn cheated on her.
            This, however, is different. He is potentially exposing his child to a serial killer. What should Steffy do? Pat Finn on the back? He will fully deserve her wrath.

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t think it’s Finn’s place to forgive Steffy for an addiction or even to forgive Shelia. He wasn’t hurt by Shelia like many of them were.
            He did forgive her for cheating with Liam yes but you have to wonder why it he did it so easily or why at all the relationship had barely started and he had an easy out. He’s he that conflict avoidant? I guess so since he’s already going behind her back.
            I just don’t want Steffy in another relationship it takes too long to get out of.
        • creativequeen
          Recurring Poster
          • May 2021

Originally posted by RigbySoap View Post

I don't expect perfection from Finn. But this notion that Finn cannot be criticized because he forgave Steffy for mistakes in the past just doesn't sit well with me.

Yes, he is becoming soapy and along with that soapiness comes criticism.

I love Finn and I love Sinn and I think they will be together at the end of this storyline but Finn has lost serious points with me for disrespecting Steffy in her own home by lying about Sheila and confiding in Paris.

Finn forgiving Steffy for becoming addicted to pain medication when they were not even dating yet is not comparable to Finn lying to Steffy about a homicidal woman and endangering her child's life..
          No, I think there is a misconstruction of what I said. Finn absolutely deserves to be critiqued. He is plain wrong for lying to her days after he married her, made promises, and now confiding in Paris. That is utter garbage behavior, and there is no strong defence for it, even though he has a point of view. He needs to communicate with Steffy, and she needs to give him the space to express how he feels.

Finn also didn't just forgive Steffy for pain pills- he forgive her for cheating on him with her ex-husband and possibly conceived a child with said ex-husband after Steffy said herself Finn was worried about Liam not knowing boundaries. She betrayed his trust profoundly and dragged him through a paternity ordeal.

I am responding to the idea that Steffy already needs to run and give up on her marriage because Finn is making mistakes. Steffy has made mistakes, Finn didn't give up on her and has accepted a lot of her disrespect. I love Steffy, but it is her turn to show some understanding. What is the point of marriage if two people cannot work together to overcome their struggles with each other and grow together. That was the premise of their wedding vows, to "weather the storm" TOGETHER.

I draw the lines when it comes to allowing Sheila around Hayes, and if Finn facilitates that, that is horrible and there is the level of mistrust, and yet again, I don't think that is ground for divorce, personally. I am waiting to see how this plays out.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

The problem I have is the ink isn’t even dry on the marriage license and he’s lying . If he allows Hayes and Kelly around Shelia rebuilding trust may not be in the cards .
            I want to see what actually happens before I get a definite feeling about their marriage. We of course speculate a lot but what actually happens and how determine what happens or what we each think should happen.

I am also thinking exactly what role Paris plays in this sl.

It’s also a question of how long this plays out.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2006

Also things are moving at lightening speed. Shelia already gets her hands on Hayes? What is wrong with Finn?

Comment

• LancyPassion
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2008

I can’t wait to see Steffy flip over Sheila! Finn you better not be the reason that Sheila is holding Hayes. Bad move!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X