X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TaySean
    Scriptwriter
    • Feb 2010

So despite everything Finn heard about Sheila today, he made it clear Sheila

is going to be part of their lives?

Steffy is standing there telling him how Sheila's actions caused her to lose years with her mother and that Sheila is not welcome in her family, and his response is yes she will be because she's my birth mommy

Setffy needs to the ever ready annulment paper ASAP and give that boy his walking papers. Let him go get all the breast feeding he didn't get from his birth mommy.
  • Arckangel
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2006

"Let him go get all the breast feeding he didn't get from his birth mommy." lol This line is so good. Thank you very much for typing it, TaySean.

Comment

• crosey64
      Day Player
      • Jul 2019

What a disgusting thing to do at a wedding with the two people who loved and wanted him and raised him standing right there.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
        Contract Poster
        • May 2010

Yep. I’m ready to dump Finn myself.

Comment

• thecourt99
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2008

Yea. I don't see how someone can say, this woman shot my mother..... and then be told, welp, she will be in our lives.

Nah bruh. That ain't it.

Comment

• Logan13
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2010

I thought it was so unrealistic that he was even taken in by her from the start. I mean she approached him in the most creepiest way possible yet he was all like, let's go meet the family they'll be happy to see you. B&B, you've done it again. Made what was supposed to be something different into more of the same. I can never root for a male on this show because they always find some way to make him stupid.

Comment

• Lynert1
              Senior Board Member
              • Jan 2019

Well here we go this is probably the end for Sinn. Why would he even want that woman in his life after what he just found out about her? What an idiot!

Comment

• bluejazz
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Aug 2008

Marry in haste, repent at leisure, Steffy.

So *now* Finn decides to dig in. Over someone he doesn't even know just because she says Finn, I am your mother.

What a dumbazz.

Comment

• tosh
                  Contract Poster
                  • Jul 2009

Don't the Forresters always say blood is thicker than water. Sheila is blood .
                  If she was my mom i won't let her go

Comment

• bluejazz
                    bluejazz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, they don't say that. They have always treated children adopted into the family as family, and they see the Forresters as their family. Ridge calls Eric dad.

• Tahemet
                    Tahemet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    if my mother was a dangerous psychopath who raped a man, kidnapped and switched children, killed and tried to murder a few other people I'd run
                • batman79
                  Day Player
                  • Apr 2005

Finn came off as super goofy in the scenes with Sheila and the family. He could see how shocked they looked and he just had the dumbest look on his face and he still wanted her to stay.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
                    Contract Poster
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TaySean View Post
                    is going to be part of their lives?

Steffy is standing there telling him how Sheila's actions caused her to lose years with her mother and that Sheila is not welcome in her family, and his response is yes she will be because she's my birth mommy

Setffy needs to the ever ready annulment paper ASAP and give that boy his walking papers. Let him go get all the breast feeding he didn't get from his birth mommy.

Right? Steffy should have slapped Finn. Maybe he would come out of his fog. I guess she will get to him next. When they are alone.

Comment

• BlueAzure
                      Newcomer
                      • Jun 2021

Finn is acting like a 10-year-old who just found a puppy: "Can I keep it?"

Steffy's going to come home one day, walk in the front door, and hear Finn saying, "He has your eyes, mom." Then she'll see Sheila holding Hayes with Finn looking adoringly at them.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2006

It’s not like he has known Shelia for a while and then finds out what she did. It’s not like she raised him so I don’t see why he would be so intent on defending her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X