• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gaffa
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2008

ARTICLE: Sheila reveal gives BOLD biggest ratings in 6 months

This is from Soaphub and in my own words.

According to the Neilsen ratings, Bold's Sheila reveal as Finn's mother rated with 3.07 million viewers, a six month high.

Bradley Bell must be ecstatic and I expect Sheila and Kimberlin to be around for a long time to come.
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

I knew she would, she brings so much life and excitement back into this show. They need to keep the vets included in Sheila's storyline in order to keep the momentum going. Playing upon the shows history will bring nothing, but more viewers as there will be a lot of reasons for more people to tune in.

Comment

• LoveVillians
      Senior Board Member
      • Mar 2009

In my opinion, the Logans and Lope have brought down the ratings. I can't stand the characters. I would also add Ted King has a lot of followers. I loved him on GH and even watched B&B for the first time in months the first day he was on. Too bad that day Brooke was on the show -- I ff her scenes. Brad Bell has a gold mine with Steffy, Ridge, Quinn and now Carter -- but he will screw it up for the Logans. I would love a day without Brooke and Lope.

Comment

• nykarenb
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2009

And how long before the writing sends those numbers back down to where they were? My moneys on 2 weeks tops. Shock and awe is a short term bump. Writing still matters.

Comment

• stik16
          Board Regular
          • Jun 2010

They can write her in a business storyline. Stop using her leaving after shooting people even if she is good at it ?

Comment

• nykarenb
            nykarenb commented
            Editing a comment
            What business? She’s a nurse isn’t she?
        • smo4142
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2007

Not a good storyline for me. I hated the Shiela character and was so glad when they ended her. I will stop watching, I like the show the way it was without Shiela in it. So disappointed!

Comment

• Teaday13
            Teaday13 commented
            Editing a comment
            agree, don't find such evilness entertaining
        • BnbYnr90
          Recurring Poster
          • May 2015

she'll be written into yet another corner in no time..

Comment

• Tahemet
            Contract Poster
            • Mar 2016

people only turned it because Sheila's return was announced-

Numbers will go down again quickly.

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Soap Addict
              • Oct 2017

Love it! I always love when Shiela pops in! Sinn & Shiela bring in the big ratings and I love to see it!! This is a great new storyline with so many possibilities! I am intrigued!

Comment

• Belindaa
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2010

I'm not surprised at all. Sheila brings the kind of drama the show has been lacking for years. Short of a return from the dead story for Queen Stephanie, no other character can cause as much interest or excitement as Sheila. It just shows what a pale shadow of an imitation Quinn has been all these years.

Comment

• Quintessential
                  Quintessential commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love Quinn. I'm happy Sheila's return got such high ratings and I hope it continues but Quinn and Carter have been bringing in the ratings too.
              • reggyreg
                Senior Board Member
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BnbYnr90 View Post
                she'll be written into yet another corner in no time..
                That's my concern. They have to dial back on the crazy if they want to keep Sheila around.

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
                  Contract Poster
                  • Sep 2019

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
                  And how long before the writing sends those numbers back down to where they were? My moneys on 2 weeks tops. Shock and awe is a short term bump. Writing still matters.
                  nope. and ny karen ...
                  hola, chica,

i give it six long months to 8. it will be a while, now that JMW imo is front and center, more than others, i.e.

Love Scott to death and Annika on. But, time for JMW so the ratings shall rise, and Sheila, KB return= longer higher ratings watch

adios.

Comment

• taramartin
                    Soap Addict
                    • Oct 2013

Maybe they tuned in for what was supposed to be" the wedding of the century ". I was not glad Sheila returned, she was dull last go around. ?

Comment

• SharikaC
                      Day Player
                      • Oct 2015

Bringing back Kimberlin Brown's Sheila character and bringing on Ted King definitely put the butts in the seats. They're popular actors with fan followings. Definitely will get a ratings boost. But Bell's bad writing won't keep them there. The moment he makes Finn's adoption storyline all about the Logans and/or about his pets Hope/Liam like he did with that so-called murder mystery story, that's when folks will tune out. I know I do.
                      Last edited by JCmojoe81; August 16, 2021, 08:19 PM. Reason: Please focus comments on the show itself and not what may or may not be in the writers head

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
                        Contract Poster
                        • Mar 2009

Great job B&B! You got a well deserved ratings boost!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X