They didn't even give Sinn a wedding night or honey moon!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lakergirl 04
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2018

They didn't even give Sinn a wedding night or honey moon!

First off they have mostly played this whole story off camera and there is no reason for it. When we were dealing with covid, they should had the actors had deep conversations about there pasts. Steffy about her childhood, her romances etc. Finn about being adopted, always wanting children, having few relationships that just didn't pan out. They didn't have to have any sex scenes for that.

Then Jmw pregnancy that didn't make sense, she was already second trimester before the show decided to write it in, and it made Sinn look flakey, But it is what it is! She was gone for weeks and they didn't show Finn at all. They could have RECASTED the role with Tanner real life wife. Who looks similar. They could have had romantic scenes, sex scenes and made us more invested in them. Soaps do temporary recasts all the time. In this case it was definitely needed.

Now we're at the wedding, and Sheila stuff. Obviously that's going to be there main angst and it's starting right now. Are you telling me they couldn't wait a few weeks? They couldn't have a beautiful wedding then a nice honeymoon? They didn't have to even go far. They could pretended they went to Hawaii for a week, while Thomas and Ridge volunteered looked after their kids.

So they had something special to remember, before the chaos with Sheila! I am not even a Steffy fan, and I think she is getting the short end here. The only thing worst is being tied to Liam like Hope.

​​​​​​​What do u think?
    ​​​​
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

Lakergirl 04 I definitely don’t understand why they had Finn wait until the day before his wedding to say he was adopted. They could have started that up as soon as Sinn/JMW returned, like after finding out they were having a son. Perfect time to have that convo and his being curious about his birth Mom. Just too rushed. And they could have had mystery woman/mom skulk around the cliff house and Jack maybe catching sight of her and trying to cut her off at the pass for it to culminate at the wedding. SMDH at the rushness of it all.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

For some reason they are rushing the sl like everything with Sinn.

Comment

• Historia
        Board Regular
        • Mar 2018

Sinn are getting heavy promotion and a centric storyline that will affect the entire canvas. I don’t think there is more Bell can do to show that he cares about this couple.
        Them being boring because of lack of chemistry doesn’t mean that the show isn’t invested.
        They will keep getting a lot of storylines to build JMW’s Emmy reel.

Comment

• Nichole43119
          Senior Board Member
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Historia View Post
          Sinn are getting heavy promotion and a centric storyline that will affect the entire canvas. I don’t think there is more Bell can do to show that he cares about this couple.
          Them being boring because of lack of chemistry doesn’t mean that the show isn’t invested.
          They will keep getting a lot of storylines to build JMW’s Emmy reel.
          I think the lack of chemistry is due to the lack of screen time. Like they haven't had a date, a first kiss I don't think, or etc. Their entire relationship was off screen. Only bits and pieces on screen vs Lope on screen every day. Quarter on screen every day. So it seems rushed. When Steffy cheated there could have been a big arch like with Lope about them rebuilding trust instead we got insta forgiveness. Then Steffy left for maternity leave and Finn was gone too. Then they're back and it's insta wedding and then immediately Shelia. No character development. His parents should have been came. His adoption reveal. Meeting parents, marriage, and Shelia so happened in like 2 weeks. Definitely rushed. If you're invested in a couple you flesh these things out.
          Last edited by Nichole43119; August 11, 2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
            NuttyAboutSoaps commented
            Editing a comment
            ITA. They didn't build a strong foundation for this couple, which made it hard for many to invest in them.
        • Camille78
          Contract Poster
          • Jan 2019

They've kind of already had a honeymoon and have the baby to prove it.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
            Lakergirl 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            Having off camera sex with Liam and Finn is not a honeymoon for Sinn. This whole thing is gas lighting and it's pathetic.
        • Lakergirl 04
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Nichole43119 View Post

I think the lack of chemistry is due to the lack of screen time. Like they haven't had a date, a first kiss I don't think, or etc. Their entire relationship was off screen. Only bits and pieces on screen vs Lope on screen every day. Quarter on screen every day. So it seems rushed. When Steffy cheated there could have been a big arch like with Lope about them rebuilding trust instead we got insta forgiveness. Then Steffy left for maternity leave and Finn was gone too. Then their back and it's insta wedding and then immediately Shelia. No character development. His parents should have been came. His adoption reveal. Meeting parents, marriage, and Shelia so happened in like 2 weeks. Definitely rushed. If you're invested in a couple you flesh these things out.
          What doesn't work anymore is Steam. Let Hope have him. I even take Wyatt with Steffy over Liam. Or Bill. That's how much I despise Steam. If Sinn has to end they can write in Deacon Jr for Steffy and see how that goes. The writing might be deçent and they can get a seasoned actor in his in late 30s-40.
          Last edited by JCmojoe81; August 12, 2021, 09:24 AM. Reason: please focus comments on what we see onscreen and not what is in the writers heads, which we do not know

Comment

• Nichole43119
            Nichole43119 commented
            Editing a comment
            ITA. The Steam boat has sailed. Way too much back and forth. Bell Sr knew how to write a triangle. He left the couples together for years while the other person was allowed to be on screen moving on with someone else happy. For 10 years Liam flip flopped almost every other month it seemed. Sometimes multiple times a day!! Ridiculous
        • lonelygirl
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Dec 2011

Not only wedding night EVEN the one BEFORE that, it was all wasted on Lope, and Quarter. Sinn also didn't get to dance as a newlyweds, return home all happy, nothing....

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
            Board Regular
            • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Nichole43119 View Post

I think the lack of chemistry is due to the lack of screen time. Like they haven't had a date, a first kiss I don't think, or etc. Their entire relationship was off screen. Only bits and pieces on screen vs Lope on screen every day. Quarter on screen every day. So it seems rushed. When Steffy cheated there could have been a big arch like with Lope about them rebuilding trust instead we got insta forgiveness. Then Steffy left for maternity leave and Finn was gone too. Then they're back and it's insta wedding and then immediately Shelia. No character development. His parents should have been came. His adoption reveal. Meeting parents, marriage, and Shelia so happened in like 2 weeks. Definitely rushed. If you're invested in a couple you flesh these things out.
            One of my fave couples of all time took a whole year to make love! They were on every day too with angst up the wazoo. Fans were super invested, they didn't cheat. Or lie to each other they had a slow build. Bell just doesn't know how to write and that's sad.

Comment

• Nichole43119
              Nichole43119 commented
              Editing a comment
              Who's your favorite couple don't leave us hanging lol

• Lakergirl 04
              Lakergirl 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry Nichole. I had two. Sonny/Brenda and Sheridan/Luis There love stories were unique and special. So we're there chemistry. I still watch there first three three years on YouTube to this this day.

On Bold, the only one I loved like that was Hott. Kim wàs so amazing with Darin.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X