• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! SOD Quinn/Eric/Carter Spoiler

IMOW

Quinn goes to see Eric in order to sign divorce papers and she gets a big surprise: Eric wants to get back together with her again!!

As Quinn tries to understand this shocker, she goes off to see Carter. The two of them tell each other "I love you"!

Her problem is now "Does she follow this new love that has great potential or does she stay with Eric who she is devoted to and who has
    her heart and soul?

With Eric comes along Brooke and Ridge and his family who hate her. With Carter, it is a fresh start and new beginning but giving him
    a life with a woman who she feels, can't give him what he needs....which is a family of his own.

She doesn't know what she should do!
  • Sweaver
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2004

Wow, I didn't see that coming! I bet Quinn goes back to Eric. Thanks for the spoiler Rita!

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Neither did I Sweaver! I feel because Sheila is back and is such a threat to Eric that they will have Quinn and Eric
      reunite so Sheila can't hurt Eric. But it's just my opinion. I kinda think Carter will be having second thoughts.

You're welcome for the spoiler, Sweaver!
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

Why does Eric want Quinn back? Does Eric not trust himself around Sheila or something?

Comment

• chandon1
      chandon1 commented
      Editing a comment
      IDK, but just like Eric was always 4given by Stephanie Eric will now always 4give Quinn.

B&B loves 2 repeat themes or s/ls.

This is NOT Quinn's first dallaince with a younger man & it won't be her last.

Afterall, how many dallainces with younger women did Eric have?
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

Of course Eric wants her back he is a very 4giving character.

But, just like Stephanie always 4gave & took him back after he strayed with much YOUNGER women Eric will do the same dang thing.

IDK, but I'm thinking Quinn will go back but keep her "secret" younger lover on the string so 2 speak.

Quinn will go back 2 Eric, Eric will put up her portrait again, & Sheila will busts Quinn/Carter 2 Eric.

TY, Lovely Rita 4 the dish on Carter/Quinn/Eric.

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome for the dish, chandon1!

I think Sheila will bust Quinn and Carter to Eric.

• chandon1
      chandon1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Prolly, Sheila could scare Quinn right out on the balcony in her undies where she snaps a video & sends it toot sweet 2 Eric!

Then, Sheila sends the same thing 2 Quinn with a taunt....XOXO from Eric!
  • PeaceOut
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2011

Geez! today is a pretty amusing day. Steffy looking like she wanted to vomit today, and now senile Eric wants Quinn back?
    Quinn should think twice about the baggage indeed. These rats don't deserve her anymore.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
      Nick Fallon fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, with Eric there’s so much baggage, no matter how rich he is is it really worth it?
  • TootSweet
    Board Regular
    • May 2019

I predicted this! My thought was Eric tells Quinn he wants her back, and even though she loves Carter she goes back. THEN later discovers that she’s pregnant with Carter’s baby!

Comment

• cowboytoast
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2019

oh no - does that mean we have to endure them talking about her stupid picture hanging over the fireplace again? Perhaps Carter won't give it back and he sets up a shrine to her and eventually go haywire and bottoms out - kidnapping someone or trying to do away with Eric-

Comment

• chandon1
      chandon1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or, Eric goes 2 Carter's 2 get the portrait & Quinn is there hiding in the bathroom shower or OUT on the balcony getting snapped by peeps.

Extra bonus points if she is in her undies & the snaps go viral.

Cue the flashback 2 Eric on the ledge in his undies getting his photo taken during his thingy with Donna(I think it was)
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by PeaceOut View Post
    Geez! today is a pretty amusing day. Steffy looking like she wanted to vomit today, and now senile Eric wants Quinn back?
    Quinn should think twice about the baggage indeed. These rats don't deserve her anymore.
    I agree, if I was Quinn I would appreciate the thought, but tell Eric I'm out. I could not deal with Brooke and the rest of the Forrester's attitude and overwhelming sense of entitlement. Eric and Quinn tried, but it's just not gonna work.

Comment

• savytabby
      Soap Addict
      • May 2014

Or she decides to give up Carter because she can’t give him a family, gets back with Eric, and then learns she’s pregnant with Carter’s baby.

Comment

• Cashew
      Day Player
      • Oct 2011

Quinn and Eric will reunite and two things will possibly happen. Quinn will discovery she is pregnant and/or Shelia catches them in the act and blackmails them.

Comment

• luv2write
        luv2write commented
        Editing a comment
        that's what I'm thinking too!
    • Lakergirl 04
      Board Regular
      • Aug 2018

Quinn better choose Carter! Eric is a loser like Brooke!

Comment

• nsmalls45
        Day Player
        • Dec 2020

Originally posted by Cashew View Post
        Quinn and Eric will reunite and two things will possibly happen. Quinn will discovery she is pregnant and/or Shelia catches them in the act and blackmails them.
        Shelia will catch them. Then the truth will come out about 25 cents. Carter will lose his job, Shelia goes back to jail, and Quinn gets to keep her portrait.

Comment

• marciat
          marciat commented
          Editing a comment
          KB signed a contract.

• Camille78
          Camille78 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sheila is going to be around a long time.
      • Friz4ever
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2018

Don't trust Eric . I remember when he romanced sally Sr for business purposes.

Comment

• chandon1
          chandon1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, that was pretty awful.

I felt so bad 4 SALLY!
      • TooFree4You
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

Quinn needs to laugh in his face and tell him good luck and good riddance .

There are no pro’s to going back to Eric.

Eric never wanted this anyway, it was Brooke pushing him to divorce .

I think Donna’s montage will backfire and Eric will see how much Quinn’s love means to him. Donna Brooke and Sheila didn’t last a hot second nor did his affair with Lauren Fenmore.

Donna said today she understood why Eric chose Quinn because Quinn was beautiful and intelligent .

Eric’s bed is cold now

Comment

• nykarenb
          nykarenb commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay the Brooke angle sealed it, I want Queric to reunite. Seeing Brooke have to deal with Quinn back in her life despite her best efforts will be great to see.

• PeaceOut
          PeaceOut commented
          Editing a comment
          nykarenb i don't see why she should torture herself again with that ratchet family. And i don't trust Eric to do better this time.
          Im already over Brooke's whining. It's getting old.
      • Thomasha <3
        Recurring Poster
        • Aug 2016

Run Quinn Run!!!!!!!!!! Stay with Carter! Tell him you are done and wants nothing to do with him. Jeez Eric grow up.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X