• Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

The Sheila flashbacks - YESSS!

Sheila is crazzzzy. I love it.
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

I'm so glad we got some flashbacks. As a long time viewer it's nice to see them again. New viewers will definitely appreciate some context into who Sheila Carter really is.

Comment

• Aprilgirl
      Aprilgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I have only been watching about 1 year…so it’s fun to see the flashbacks….more of them please!

• WoodsyLadyM
      WoodsyLadyM commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also glad for the flashbacks since I've never experienced Sheila before. What a horrible woman and why isn't she in prison or in an insane asylum. LOL Quinn as Finn's mother would have been preferable.

• joncharmed93
      joncharmed93 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's been to prison before, many times. She was just released from prison a few years ago after spending many years in there according to Sheila.
  • TooFree4You
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2019

I loved it! Way to use flashbacks correctly !

Comment

• joncharmed93
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2012

I wonder what's the most creative way to kill on Bold, Sheila killing Lance with Bees or Pam trying to feed Donna to a bear. ​​​​​​

Comment

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        See? And Pam was invited to the wedding....but Sheila? Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Maybe Sheila needs to learn to make lemon bars....
    • jobyna
      Day Player
      • Nov 2013

Are some of those from Y & R ? For example, I don't know who Lance is with the bees

Comment

• chandon1
        chandon1 commented
        Editing a comment
        NO, they are all from B&B!

I think Lance was one of Sheila's minions!

Maybe, someone can help me remember though about the photo of a much younger Eric?

I really can't remember if when B&B started if Eric had such dark hair?

I think that photo may have been a photo when he played Lance Prentiss on Y&R first & perhaps Stephanie was cropped into the photo.

I'm thinking that photo was prolly originally a photo of Lance & lori Prentiss.
        Last edited by chandon1; August 10, 2021, 01:54 PM.

• viennagirl
        viennagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Lance had been someone Sheila has used. Sheila had tasked Lance to get Amber drunk and into his bed.
        When Lance wanted to come clean about Sheila's scheme, Sheila used his allergy to bees to get him killed (unleashed the bees in his apartment)
    • SharikaC
      Day Player
      • Oct 2015

Like Finn, I don't know Sheila's history. Only what I read and what has been discussed here. I'm been an on/off viewer over the years, but the Sheila character hasn't been a part of my viewership. Except for when she was last on, which was a nothing burger in my opinion. Anyway, seeing flashbacks from the old days is a treat. Hopefully we will get more, as Finn learns the sordid history of Sheila Carter.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
        Contract Poster
        • Mar 2009

OOOOOH I’m loving this!!! Bring even more flashbacks! Sheila is the last of the super soap villains!!! I’m thrilled to have her back!!!

Sheila is up there with:
        Stefano, Vivian, and original Kristen (Days)
        James Stenbech (ATWT)
        Faison, Helena (GH)
        Roger, Annie Dutton (GL)

Comment

• chandon1
          chandon1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Many years ago, the JS actor happen 2 be visiting his mom in the San Antonio area where she had lived 4 many years.

Hubs & I stopped @ a grocery store 4 some beer(going tubing)and there he was in the checkout line.

Color me surprised & I was speechless but didn't dare even look his way after I first spotted him.!

• SharikaC
          SharikaC commented
          Editing a comment
          I wasn't watching then, but heard AMC had a good bad guy named Billy Clyde Tuggle.

• veryoldatwtfan
          veryoldatwtfan commented
          Editing a comment
          All characters viewers loved to hate. Roger Thorpe was my favorite.
      • cowboytoast
        Recurring Poster
        • Mar 2019

it reminded me of how good the show used to be -

Comment

• DepecheMode_Fan
          Soap Addict
          • Aug 2007

I loved the flashbacks! So many classic moments! I'm so glad they showed Sheila shooting Taylor and Brooke! Such a huge moment! Well done!

Comment

• Sopranojenn
            Contract Poster
            • Aug 2011

I was SO HAPPY to see these!!!

The REAL Sheila in action!!!!

I love it when flashbacks are relevant and not someone just remembering what happened less than 24 hours ago.

Comment

• joncharmed93
              Contract Poster
              • Apr 2012

Another moment I'm sure Brooke remembers is when Sheila deleted the Belief formula from the computer. All those hours time put into developing the Belief formula only to have Sheila delete it. I forgot why she did that, she may have been super jealous over Eric if I remember correctly, but my god, Shelia did sooooo many things back then. She also drugged Eric in order to make him miss dinner with Stephanie.

Comment

• Tish N
                Recurring Poster
                • Sep 2019

You know I wasn't happy about Sheila coming back to the show. Some of the things she did were so far out there and unreal. However, I enjoyed today's show and the flashbacks were great. As I watched I thought this is great for the people who didn't watch when they happened as well as to refresh memories.

Comment

• Tish N
                  Recurring Poster
                  • Sep 2019

BTW, thanks for the refresher about James Stenbeck. I loved his character as well as his beautiful exwife, Barbara with the gorgeous eyes. I had forgotten.

Comment

• lonelygirl
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Dec 2011

lt was so awesome AND they played Sheila's theme too, love it, when she's on it's a different B&B!!!

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
                      Contract Poster
                      • May 2010

The flashbacks were great and I hope we get more of them when Steffy talks to Finn about Sheila. Not that I think it will dissuade that lunkhead from pursuing a relationship with her....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X