• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

Sheila and Hope Storyline idea "Beth"

I had this idea for a storyline that could be written for Hope and Sheila. Since Steffy likely won't be accepting of Sheila at all, Sheila decides she needs an ally to help her win Steffy over. Sheila hears the rumors and news about Beth's kidnapping. Sheila does some research or Dr.Buckingham and decides to test Beth's DNA. The results reveal that Beth is not Hopes child.

Sheila tries to play nice with Hope until Sheila gets frustrated with Hope constantly turning her away. She decides to blow Hopes world up by telling her that Beth isn't her child. Hope deems Sheila crazy and refuses to listen until a package comes in the mail. It has the test results that show that Beth isn't Hopes. Hope panics and freaks out and decides to get Beth tests to confirm the results.

The test Hope has done confirms that Beth is not Hopes child. Hope is absolutely devastated and angryly confronts Sheila about the test. Sheila promises that Hope and Liam can have a happy life despite the test results. She warns Hope however that it will come at a cost though, and that cost will be Hopes complete and utter cooperation with Sheila. Otherwise she will blow the lid on this and tell everyone the truth about Beth. She knows that the authorities may have to take Beth away in order to find her real birth mother and she knows Hopes not gonna want that to happen.

Hope decides to cooperate anyway which wrecks havoc on Hope and Liams marriage as Hope makes decisions that make everyone question her true intentions.
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

Hmm … could be interesting.

Comment

• prim
      Recurring Poster
      • Jul 2017

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• vikis3
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Jul 2011

No please no, that would be putting that nit wit in a front and center s/l yet again. I’ve had enough of her , back burner for awhile

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
          • Jan 2018

worth exploring so hope was pregant when she arrived to LA? HMMMM

Comment

• VixensVamp
            Soap Addict
            • Mar 2009

Hard no. Don't want that.

Comment

• KendallSam
              • Jun 2007

What if Kelly wasn’t Liam’s and Sheila somehow had something to do with that paternity result?

yeah, it’s kind of like that idea

Comment

• Belindaa
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2010

Ugh, no way. I don't want Beth's paternity revisited at all. Sheila is there to cause trouble for Steffy and Finn, and probably Eric. Lope don't need to be involved with that.

Comment

• Catmomma1
                  Board Regular
                  • Nov 2020

Nooooo mooooore Hooooope! PLEASE!

Comment

• Tahemet
                    Contract Poster
                    • Mar 2016

can we have a story which doesn't put Hope front and center?
                    Last edited by Tahemet; August 8, 2021, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Historia
                      Board Regular
                      • Mar 2018

No thanks.
                      Sheila is Steffy’s problem.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
                        Contract Poster
                        • Dec 2010

Personally, I think your storyline idea is great. But, then, I said all along that the story would have been much better if the baby wasn't Beth.

Here's the thing, though: Liam and Hope are sacred characters whose happiness is paramount. They will never, EVER, take the golden child from them.

Comment

• Michae11e
                          Under-Five
                          • Aug 2021

Dr. Buckingham confessed and is serving time in prison, let Hope have her baby. I would love if they revisited Kelly’s paternity and made Bill her father.

Comment

• nykarenb
                            • Nov 2009

Let’s not do this. It’s bad enough Hayes and Kelly will be in danger with that psycho on the prowl. Let’s not put any other children in jeapordy in any way. Let’s keep Sheila’s crazy a Forrester/Finnigan story and give the Logans/Spencers something else to do.

Comment

• jpa777
                              Soap Addict
                              • Feb 2013

Sheila cooked Finn him her uterus for nine months She’s not Finn’s mother. Any cat in heat can have 10 kittens but even if a dog nurses and raises the kitten, then the dog is the mother. All Sheila did was give birth. So clucking what….That “woman” is a monster ..an unhinged psychopath with the heart of a shark and the soul of a rattle snake. Accident of nature she gave birth to a great guy but the witch ?‍♀️ needs to hop on her broomstick ? and get gone ASAP.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X