• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smoochies
    Day Player
    • Nov 2020

The Beautiful Blonde Waitress Was MORE Genuine Than Hope, She Should

Have stood up for and spoke on Steffy's behalf, I would have bought it and ENJOYED it more!! Hope was so bland, flat and even a tad catty with her Finn' TOO perfect, comment. Her, "ONLY WHEN I GET MY WAY" fake a$$ friendship with Steffy, was on full debuted today. Hope was only relieved, if she kept looking at Liam anymore, she would have given HIM the speech.

Listen there is no real caring or respecting for Steffy from Hope ir Brooke andvtrying to force it!! You get cringe worthy scenes like today. Hope looked awkward, uncomfortable and just plain, out if place giving that so call words from loved ones. Get real!
  • Camille78
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2019

I thought the waitress was so fake, I was afraid she was working for Sheila and was going to poison Steffy. I'm not a Steffy fan, but I don't want her poisoned!

Comment

• JHope
      JHope commented
      Editing a comment
      Kind of unprofessional for the waitress to tell what she said to Steffy about Finn. It sounded like she had the hots for him. I'm not sure if she'd work at the Forrester mansion before, but I thought her comment was somewhat unprofessional.
  • Smoochies
    Day Player
    • Nov 2020

Originally posted by Camille78 View Post
    I thought the waitress was so fake, I was afraid she was working for Sheila and was going to poison Steffy. I'm not a Steffy fan, but I don't want her poisoned!
    Compared to HOPE!!! She was genuinely happy and heartfelt. Hope looked like a night club performer nervous on stage for the first time. All that goofy laughing, I thought she was gonna say, " I'm I Right FOLKS"!!!!

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      @Smoocies Agree!

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree too Smoochies!

• JHope
      JHope commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Steffy and Hope are uncomfortable around each other. After all the negative drama between them over the course of the years, including less than a year ago, the awkwardness actually felt pretty real. I know after I've been around someone i had a previously negative relationship with, only now as friends of sorts. It still felt a little uncomfortable and awkward to be around them, seeing them differently than I had previously. The peace between Finn, Steffy, Hope and Liam is new and fragile. I hope the show decides to inject some character development in the four, and unlike Brooke and Taylor, the peace remains. Of course, with Sheila on the scene, who knows what is about to happen.
  • TooFree4You
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2019

Ha! I was like what server speaks to the bride

Comment

• chandon1
      chandon1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can U say Sheila's m-i-n-i-o-n?

Hopefully, Steffy doesn't get her digits & call her after her honeymoon!

• Rusti
      Rusti commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that scene was ridiculous. Servers just move around quietly and do not socialize with the person who hired them or the guests at the event. No catering company would allow a server to speak directly to a bride and insert her feelings about the event.
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

LMBO! It would be just like show 2 make the blonde caterer a minion of Sheila's since Brooke was introduced in the show as working a Forrester engagement.

Lil touches! Lil touches.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
      alwayshuntress commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same thing - but even if not a minion, Brooke stepped out of her lane at an engagement party as a server, so it seemed a little fitting.
  • Lynert1
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2019

I found nothing wrong with Hopes speech, I thought it was genuine. The blonde was the one that was bland and when does a hired server get to express her feelings at an event she is hired to serve? This whole Shelia thing is stupid!

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't known but lets ask Brooke.

• ARM
      ARM commented
      Editing a comment
      B-Hold - LOL Love it! ZING!!! LOL

• Sopranojenn
      Sopranojenn commented
      Editing a comment
      B-Hold. Hahahahahaha daaaang. ?

That was GOLDEN for long-time fans.

Bravo. ❤
  • Smoochies
    Day Player
    • Nov 2020

Hope couldn't muster up GENUINE happiness and caring for Steffy, that comes out every SINGLE time Hope wants something or someone Steffy has. She tried to demean Steffy for being the lead model on her lingerie line. Hope takes this fake a$$ FACE off an on whenever it suits her.

Hope could have stayed home with the rest of the Logans.

Comment

• Libellue
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Jul 2007

Hope's speech was fine on the surface IMO, but there were these subtle jabs, I thought, this undercurrent of passive aggressive I found off putting. Did she really have to reference her/Liam/Steffy's history? At a WEDDING?

And, the "too perfect" comment about Finn? Know it was supposed to be funny, but coming from her, it wasn't.

Comment

• Smoochies
        Day Player
        • Nov 2020

Originally posted by Libellue View Post
        Hope's speech was fine on the surface IMO, but there were these subtle jabs, I thought, this undercurrent of passive aggressive I found off putting. Did she really have to reference her/Liam/Steffy's history? At a WEDDING?

And, the "too perfect" comment about Finn? Know it was supposed to be funny, but coming from her, it wasn't.
        Which is why I questioned the genuine factor, it was not genuine, Hope is all fluff, she never means a word that falls out her mouth. It changes based on the circumstances and how it affects her.

Comment

• JHope
          JHope commented
          Editing a comment
          Granted, if I had the same history, I wouldn't have made the joke. However, Finn's comment about being a reliable father and step father could've been seen as a dig against Liam. None of the principals seemed to take offense due to anything Hope or Finn said, which is the most important thing.
      • savytabby
        Soap Addict
        • May 2014

Camille78 ICAM with you. I started a thread about this myself about the scene with the waitress. It was really random and I also think she may be working with Sheila. The way she handed Steffy the glass of champagne was definitely suspect.

Comment

• Sopranojenn
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Libellue View Post

I was bearing it until.she started making it about HERSELF and how NOW they can finally get along ("because you will leave Liam alone" ) and that fake high voice with the "too perfect" comment.

That is the same fake overly loud high voice she always used when asking Steffy about "a certain handsome doooooctoooor??" Just DRIPPING insincerity.

(Yes I am being petty because I can't stand the character).

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

At least the waitress didn't make a play for one of the men.

I was watching several episodes back to back which likely tainted my perspective. For me, Hope's speech might not have seemed so bad if she hadn't followed Ridge's heartfelt words The way that he spoke and the things he said and JMW's response had me believing he was her actual father.

Hope's speech belonged in a toast, not part of the ceremony.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
              Contract Poster
              • Mar 2009

The waitress was also more genuine than Steffy at her own wedding…

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X