• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! SOD Early Editions

IMOW

Finn has a secret that he's keeping from Steffy.

Carter & Quinn's relationship gets deeper.

Eric has some surprising news to tell Quinn.

***Maybe Finn secretly meets with Sheila after Steffy tells him not to have any contact with her to protect their family.
  • LancyPassion
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2008

He probably does. He still doesn’t know who his dad is. I think he should at least find that out but I believe that Jack is his dad and never told him for a reason.

Comment

• Tahemet
      Contract Poster
      • Mar 2016

I assume as well that Finn secretly meets Sheila after being told not to.
      sweet summer child...Finn, please listen to the people around you and stay away from Sheila

Comment

• lovely rita
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2014

Finn did lay some ground work when his father came to visit. Finn said he thinks about his birth mother on his birthdays and why she gave
        him up for adoption.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2012

If he meets her after learning what she did to Taylor he deserves what he gets when Steffy kicks him out.

Comment

• PeaceOut
            Contract Poster
            • Dec 2011

Steffy probably tell him what to do, and he does not like that Which is totally understand.
            In this case, a wife should not mess with that to the point she is actually pushing her husband away.
            Adoption is a sensitive subject, especially if you have many questions growing up as an adult.

I wonder if Steffy will be mature enough to understand that.

Comment

• megthered
              megthered commented
              Editing a comment
              No, Steffy should not be understanding and sweet because he was adopted. His birth mother is a psychopath and she tried to kill Taylor, she knows all of the Forrester, Logans and Spencers want her out of their lives. Finn needs to know the truth and if he still wants to continue to see Sheila, Steffy should make ground rules: She cannot see the children, she is not allowed inside their home or any Forrester home. If he violates any of these rules, he is out, with Sheila.
          • Belindaa
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2010

I think Finn has a right to get to know his birth mother, and it wouldn't be right for Steffy to tell him not to. But I think Steffy has every right to keep her kids away from Sheila. There are going to be some serious problems ahead for Sinn however it may play out.

Comment

• juwalker
              Contract Poster
              • Jul 2011

Oh heck. Whatevwr this leads to, please don't let Liam's rescue ranger mode kick in where Steffy is concerned.

Comment

• Camille78
                Contract Poster
                • Jan 2019

Naturally, Finn wants to get to know his birth mother, and she'll probably seem very sweet to him. Steffy should tell Finn about her own history with Sheila, then let him meet with Sheila away from the house.

Comment

• Tahemet
                  Contract Poster
                  • Mar 2016

it doesn't matter how sweet my bio mother comes across.

When people told me what harm she did to the family I married into and to other failies I would stay the heck away.
                  And I would question why she never contacted me before but does so when I marry into the family she is obsessed with.

Comment

• nykarenb
                    nykarenb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly the right question. If she knew that Finn was her son, why did she wait until he married into the Forrester family to contact him. Why not contact him before now? That would raise a red flag to me especially knowing her history with the Forrester family. I certainly hope they don’t make Finn do what Marcus did. He shouldn’t turn his back on Li for Sheila. Li loves him and is a great mother to him. Far better than Sheila could ever be.

• Tahemet
                    Tahemet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope Finn isn't written as totally dumb when it comes to Sheila

• Quintessential
                    Quintessential commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree. I wonder what Sheila's answer is going to be when Finn asks her that very question, surely she's going to come prepared. I'll bet it'll be something to the effect of I've been at every one of your big moments, you just didn't know it. Then she pulls out pictures of him graduating high school, college, med school etc tells him he wouldn't have known she was here either had he not walked into the guest house and found her as she was preparing to leave unnoticed.
                • lonelygirl
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Dec 2011

Jack and Finn really do like father and son, now my theory of Jack and Sheila might be true...because maybe Lee couldn't have children then Jack hooked up with Sheila one night and then made a deal with her to give up their son so he could raise him with Lee. Maybe Jack even paid Sheila to stay away....what do we know about the guy....he's a mystery. Lol.

Comment

• TooFree4You
                    Contract Poster
                    • Jan 2019

Already keeping secrets…Well well well
                    I can hear Liam now ‘Steffy we’ve always been close’. Gaga and puke. Sheila will be dangerous to Brooke until Liam starts crossing the line again and then it will be Steffy and Finn have to handle it

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X