• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

The Bigger Issue of Not Telling Is Zende, Not Finn

For me Zende refusing to talk about what happen with his marriage to Nicole is a bigger red flag than Finn delaying telling Steffy he's adopted. Both Paris and Zoe specifically asked him about his marriage and he refused to say anything.
    Did he cheat on Nicole with Maya? Was he still upset and jealous that Nicole had a baby for Rick and Maya? Or jealous Rick and Nicole share a child? Who knows because Zende still hasn't come clean. And that is shady as heck given that he was emotionally involved with two women and probing them for personal information and him not answering their questions.
  • nykarenb
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Nov 2009

I do believe we the audience are entitled to some explanation regarding both marriages ending. It’s weird as heck. But Zende and Paris bore me so much, I must have tuned out her asking him about it. I remember Zoe telling her about his marriage recently ending early on, but that’s it.

Comment

• Belindaa
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2010

It is weird, but I've always thought it was because the writers don't know where they want to go with Zende. And Finn delayed telling Steffy about his adoption for the same reason. Honestly, I liked Zende when he first came on, and I thought be had good chemistry with Zoe. But at this point I don't really care why he and Nicole divorced.

Comment

• JHope
        Recurring Poster
        • Jan 2021

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
        For me Zende refusing to talk about what happen with his marriage to Nicole is a bigger red flag than Finn delaying telling Steffy he's adopted. Both Paris and Zoe specifically asked him about his marriage and he refused to say anything.
        Did he cheat on Nicole with Maya? Was he still upset and jealous that Nicole had a baby for Rick and Maya? Or jealous Rick and Nicole share a child? Who knows because Zende still hasn't come clean. And that is shady as heck given that he was emotionally involved with two women and probing them for personal information and him not answering their questions.
        An even bigger thing for me is that IF the show decides to bring Zende's past to life or, better yet, show some real interest in the character, they need to recast the role. On most days (the few he's on), I feel nothing more from the actor than someone who's going through the motions. Aside from the recast, the next thing they should do is bring back a recast Zoe (unless Kiara Barnes's new gig doesn't work out. I thought she was okay and would be fine if she returned).

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm still trying to figure out what was the purpose of Julius's visit to Zende. It hinted at something but pretty much was a nothing.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X