Brooke Saying Quinn Is "A Negative Energy"!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Brooke Saying Quinn Is "A Negative Energy"!

As I was listening to Brooke try to manipulate her negative feelings and thoughts onto Eric, I thought maybe Quinn isn't the only

negative energy. I just think it would be better for Bridge to let Eric decide how he feels about his marriage for himself, without telling

him what to do and feel, as if he was a child. Eric did admit he held some responsibility for what happened.
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

The irony. The negative energy Brooke brings to every scene is what I would call negative energy!

Eric's a grown man.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

Brooke just can't help herself and has to spout off negativity. I was happy to see Eric question whether she thought he was incapable of standing up for himself, but she couldn't let him have the last word.

Can you imagine how much happier Eric and Ridge would be if Brooke wasn't hovering over them sucking the energy out of the room?
      Last edited by RedheadTeacher; July 30, 2021, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• nykarenb
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2009

Brooke, the walking talking storm cloud, calls someone else’s energy negative. The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Comment

• Tahemet
          Contract Poster
          • Mar 2016

Brooke...maybe ask Bridget what kind of energy you brought into her life

Comment

• PaulaLi
            Contract Poster
            • Oct 2009

Yes, Brooke is extra vitriolic right now. I might be wrong, but I think I caught even Ridge looking a bit surprised at one point. Talk about negative energy and manipulation.
            I wonder if this is a setup for another round of Bridge-problems? Could be just me hoping it is.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
              RedheadTeacher commented
              Editing a comment
              Count me in as hopeful for a Bridge collapse!
          • brenda08
            Day Player
            • Jan 2021

When Brooke mentioned that, I'm guessing she was actually talking about herself, right? Lol

Comment

• Sopranojenn
              Contract Poster
              • Aug 2011

Seriously, she never lets up! Lecturing Eric like.he is a child. "No more talking to Quinn! BAD Eric, go to your room!" Just shut UP Brooke.

I forgot what the line was today but it was especially funny. Something like " There is NO EXCUSE for sleeping with another MAN!!"

While Brooke and Ridge stand there side by side in front of the man Brooke cheated on WITH Ridge.

Comment

• Batgary
                Batgary commented
                Editing a comment
                But that was different, she was following her "destiny". ?

• Sopranojenn
                Sopranojenn commented
                Editing a comment
                Batgary Every single time, yep! Ridge, Thorne, Deacon, Nick, and Bill were all her deeeeeestiny at one time.or another. And ALL of them married or involved to another woman when she decided that I think!

I think the only man she HASN'T said that about is actually Eric!! Ouch, hahaha.

• Batgary
                Batgary commented
                Editing a comment
                Now that you said that Eric is the only one she didn't call her destiny. But he was the one she got her huge divorce settlement from.
            • SharikaC
              Day Player
              • Oct 2015

Anytime Brooke opens that big yap of hers, she's talking about herself. She is everything she's claiming Quinn is. Quinn may have her faults, but she's not even close compared to Brooke. Really wish someone would bitch slap her. She is so asking for it.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Jan 2018

Brooke would be better served concetrating on her own family.

I will give her a list to start with:
                Visit Rj
                vISIT rICK
                Visit Bridget and Logan
                and there's Will too that you have cast a ark cloud on, maybe see how he is doing???

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X