Is Hope & Paris Steffy Bridemaids? (preview is making it appear they both are!)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

Is Hope & Paris Steffy Bridemaids? (preview is making it appear they both are!)

Hola.
    New video promo's making it seem like they are... Some on twitter/fb saying Hope and Paris are in Steffy wedding."

TBH:

I'm not going to be bothered by Hope. She is her sister. (through marriage)they are sisters.

Does it appear, in different recent promos i.e., the one shown on CBS, right now, as i re-watch bold, i see hope,
    looking so pretty, near the beautiful bride, steffy.

But, then, i am seeing cute lovely paris standing by hope too. Mi girl is so sweet, if she ask nice Paris to be in her wedding!Too nice maybe,

but i am OK with Hope, being her matron of honor, or bridesmaid. It appear Steffy has encompassed BOTH in her wedding party, to Finn.

Adios.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 30, 2021, 01:45 PM.
  • PassingThrough
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2014

LOL, and Liam will probably be Finn's best man.

Comment

• Piperina
      Piperina commented
      Editing a comment
      Liam was sitting in a chair. I want to see Kelly as a flower girl!

• NuttyAboutSoaps
      NuttyAboutSoaps commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on what we've seen, Thomas should be the best man. After all, he's the one who figured out the paternity switch.

• Nikki7447xoxo
      Nikki7447xoxo commented
      Editing a comment
      yep. the best part next to mi chica steffy marrying a loyal man unlike her ex, is

Kel...I'm smiling already at seeing kelly as the flower girl.

Adios.
  • Aprilgirl
    Newcomer
    • May 2007

I saw on the promo she is wearing a white gown with veil…really…

Comment

• trish5460
      trish5460 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Brooke does it all the time! Biggest floozie on the show.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      So? Hope worn white to all her weddings.
  • trish5460
    Day Player
    • May 2018

It's sad that Steffy includes Hope in her wedding in any way shape or form after she has stabbed her in the back time and time again.

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely agree! Hope and Liam do NOT need to be there!

• Belindaa
      Belindaa commented
      Editing a comment
      But Steffy has stabbed Hope in the back many times. The bottom line is that they're step sisters and have been for years.

• Nikki7447xoxo
      Nikki7447xoxo commented
      Editing a comment
      Belindaa.

Gracia, chica,
      hola.
      Thanks.
      ICAM.
      Truth es hermana's eres(sisters are) Steffy and her little sister Hope...
      You're right, they are sisters for years, and years... step-sis. are still sisters, even though it's a step. so i am ok with it, but it is odd

Paris lol but they are amigas. friends. so... i guess it will all be OK lol
  • Boldfan4ever
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by PassingThrough View Post
    LOL, and Liam will probably be Finn's best man.
    i think his dad may be best man

Comment

• B-Hold
      Day Player
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post
      Hola.
      New video promo's making it seem like they are... Some on twitter/fb saying Hope and Paris are in Steffy wedding."

TBH:

I'm not going to be bothered by Hope. She is her sister. (through marriage)they are sisters.

Does it appear, in different recent promos i.e., the one shown on CBS, right now, as i re-watch bold, i see hope,
      looking so pretty, near the beautiful bride, steffy.

But, then, i am seeing cute lovely paris standing by hope too. Mi girl is so sweet, if she ask nice Paris to be in her wedding!Too nice maybe,

but i am OK with Hope, being her matron of honor, or bridesmaid. It appear Steffy has encompassed BOTH in her wedding party, to Finn.

Adios.
      Hope is not a sister. She has never acted like one.

Comment

• trish5460
        trish5460 commented
        Editing a comment
        JTDMom Hope has brought nothing but trouble to Steffy's life. I agree Lope should NOT be allowed within 20 miles of the wedding. They are toxic and trouble travels with them. Steffy deserves a little happiness after all she has endured from the Toxic Duo.

• Betsey
        Betsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are Lope even INVITED?? It is so awkward for them to even be there!!! Way to ruin what could have been a nice day!

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        trish5460 - Since Hope's first day on the job as an intern when she smirked when Brooke told Steffy to go fetch Hope a Coke and then bragged how "our dad" picked my family over yours Hope has been nothing but a beyotch towards Steffy.
    • Nikki7447xoxo
      Contract Poster
      • Sep 2019

Originally posted by trish5460 View Post
      It's sad that Steffy includes Hope in her wedding in any way shape or form after she has stabbed her in the back time and time again.

I hear ya...
      I just don't get why BELL for all these years JMW been on BOLD,

WHY Bell couldn't write a character as awesome as Steffy to have

-a real amiga. at least 1 friend. Not one? I don't get it. Not 1 bit.

Un-realistic, and long overdue.

So, i guess Steffy does have Paris as bridesmaid, wow. and Hope. I wasn't expecting that, but it seem like both are part of Steffy's wedding."

Adios.

Comment

• Scar12
        Newcomer
        • Jan 2019

I started liking Hope during the mannequin sl. She will never take Steffy's place in my bnb heart though. In any event I am thrilled to see her stand with Steffy as her brides maid. Paris? I have to wonder if Bell is trying to turn the audience against her. First she moves on to Steffy's house and can't keep her eyes off Finn, then they can't have sex because of her and now she's participating in their wedding. What next? Enough already.

Comment

• Belindaa
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2010

At least Flo isn't a bridesmaid. That would be going too far.

Hope I can see, but Steffy barely knows Paris. Why not have Ivy make a guest appearance? That would've been fun. Or Maya.

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
            Contract Poster
            • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

i think his dad may be best man

Happy Healthy Monday to you, Bold fan!

It's Nikki.

OMG. i would hate it to be some how liam ...No way, after how AWFUL he treated mi chica Steffy, no thanks..nnnope.

However, i am smiling at it being his tall handsome father... actor ted king. i loved him, on GH as Lorenzo, with Tamara Braun Carly

I hope it is his father, IMO it should be.

Adios.

Comment

• taramartin
              taramartin commented
              Editing a comment
              I loved him as Lorenzo too, a fine looking man.
          • Nikki7447xoxo
            Contract Poster
            • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
            At least Flo isn't a bridesmaid. That would be going too far.

Hope I can see, but Steffy barely knows Paris. Why not have Ivy make a guest appearance? That would've been fun. Or Maya.
            OMG.
            Please No. Not Flo, no no. icam. Ivy Forrester would've been a treat! They are 1st cousins, yes, Belindaa, i wish we can see her arrive for the wedding, or be in it yep.
            but FLO no lol

I was thinking, "Don't let cousin Flo, be near the wedding, or in it." I don't mind her going with Wyatt, why not, but FLO in the wedding would be way too un-realistic, and
            the more i think about it, so is her new amiga, new pal Paris, her live-in roomie. I was thinking because they are pals now ,why not, but she barely know Paris...

Adios.

Comment

• Belindaa
              Belindaa commented
              Editing a comment
              Flo helped arrange the fake adoption that caused Steffy so much pain. She has no business even being at the wedding. Steffy chooses to tolerate her for Wyatt's sake, and that is fine, but I will seriously throw something at my TV if they ever become friends.
          • Brandy1981
            Executive Poster
            • Apr 2018

So they could not afford to bring Taylor or flew Sally back in or Felicia for this wedding, which has already gone sour now with this kind of mess.

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
              Contract Poster
              • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Scar12 View Post
              I started liking Hope during the mannequin sl. She will never take Steffy's place in my bnb heart though. In any event I am thrilled to see her stand with Steffy as her brides maid. Paris? I have to wonder if Bell is trying to turn the audience against her.
              -------------

hola. yes, i think Bell want us to hate paris lol some do i think but i like her, and Scar...

and si, yes, i love it, the more i am thinking about it... it's super-i love this, isn't it nice? To see both of them come together,

this show how AWESOME mi chica Steffy es por vida, y' te' adora(i said and i adore her for life.) proud of her for this, the more i think about it."

She realize, even today that her place was not with liam, as finn is helping her realize it... and

Steffy imo realizing that:

-Liam is where she knew deep deep down he always belong, in love and with hope.
              Finn and her belong together, as one. Truly meant to be. Steffy mature so much now, i love it, and for her to realize Liam is not for her, imo never was, and for her to realize now how Hope is relevant, and how special Hope is to her, after all. Paris, i am still not sure how and why and i again guess it's because she is Pals with Steffy now.

Adios.
              Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 4, 2021, 07:40 PM. Reason: emoticons.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X