• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

Loving Finn and His Dad's Scene

There seems to be a really father son affection there.
  • PassingThrough
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2014

Hmmmmmmmmm What does Finn's dad know that he's not telling?

Comment

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      That he really is his father, including biologically. That Finn was adopted but it was all something he orchestrated with the woman he strayed with because he was trying to save his marriage. His wife believes that Finn was adopted through private adoption which is true but only she is Finn's adopted parent her husband is also his biological, I have a funny feeling this is the secret and somehow Finn found out. Just speculation on my part, but I have a feeling this is the big secret. I can't see his father being someone else, that's adding too much ties to the canvas stuff and half the canvas is Forrester which means he'd be related to Steffy, oh no way, and sure don't want him to be another spawn of Bill's. So while his biological mother is someone on the canvas hello Quinn or Shauna, I suspect his dad who came to town today really is his biological dad.
      Last edited by GHKissOff; July 30, 2021, 04:43 PM.

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I think Jack is his biological dad, and Quinn probably his mom, but I don't think Finn has a clue about who they really are.
  • Teaday13
    Contract Poster
    • May 2019

something shady going on, am feeling, where Finn came from. They seem to have given him a good life, but hiding something perhaps

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
      Contract Poster
      • May 2010

Very happy to have his dad on board and looking forward to meeting his mom too.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X