• Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Live Thread ~~ 7/29/2021

Hey everyone who's here today..

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

Hope you all are having a good day so far!
  • Sweaver
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2004

Hi Rita, hey everyone!

Happy Friday Eve or thirsty Thursday! It's been days since we saw Quarter, I hope we see them today!

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Sweaver!

Happy Friday Eve! Finally Quinn Bee arrives at FC offices!
  • jward1108
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Oct 2005

Hey guys! Starting out with Sinn, I see!

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi jward! Sinn and Quinn!

• Sweaver
      Sweaver commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi jward! Quinn is on today, she looks great!
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Steffy & Finn are so happy that it's time to make it official. Kelly will be the flower girl and they can get a baby tuxedo for Hayes.

Comment

• jward1108
      • Oct 2005

Quinn walks in as Brooke is congratulating Eric on getting rid of Quinn. Brooke says she has strict orders to stay away. Eric tell her. Ridge says she shouldn't be here. Q says her badge still works and she has designs to show Eric. Brooke tries to call security but Eric stops her. Bridge leave to let Queric talk alone.

Comment

• lovely rita
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2014

Eric helping with the fitting. Eric is inspired since Quinn is gone.

Quinn arrives and says Eric does see at peace. Brooke yells at her that she is not allowed in the building. Ridge agrees as does Eric.

She wants to speak to Eric alone. Brooke and Ridge want to call security but Eric says he wants to talk to her. Brooke can't seem to shut
        her mouth to Quinn. Ridge ushers Brooke out.

Eric wants to know what Quinn wants?

Comment

• Sweaver
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2004

Steffy and Finn talking about making things official! Steffy wants a baby tuxedo for Hayes.

Eric is showing Ridge and Brooke his newest design. They love it. Since his marriage is over he has went back to his art. Quinn walks in and says it's good to see you Eric. Brooke has a fit and yells that she shouldn't be here. Brooke is calling security, Eric says it's alright. Ridge and Brooke leave the office. Eric asks if this is another apology, she says no it's not. He asks what do you want, why are you here?

Comment

• jward1108
            • Oct 2005

Bridge tell Carter that Quinn, an uninvited guest is there.

Quinn tells Eric she hasn't hired a lawyer. Whatever the settlement is she'll take it. She doesn't need his money, has her own business. She said something else, I missed it.

Sinn still flirting, talking marriage, on the couch.

Comment

• lovely rita
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jun 2014

Carter talks to Bridge and finds out Quinn is talking in the CEO office to Eric.
              Quinn tells Eric she doesn't have a lawyer because she will take the settlement. She knows he will be fair.
              She tells him he always sided with Brooke and his family over her. That was the problem.

Steffy wants to plan the wedding with Finn. she just wants to meet his parents and have them meet Hayes.

Comment

• Sweaver
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Oct 2004

Carter walks into to office that ridge and Brooke are in. They tell him Quinn is here.

Quinn says she hasn't hired a lawyer. She says whatever the settlement is she'll be fine. She says she's always liked his generosity, it was his lack of taking her side that hurt her.

Comment

• SharikaC
                  Day Player
                  • Oct 2015

Brooke need to zip it and take a few seats.

Comment

• jward1108
                    • Oct 2005

Brooke goes on and on to Carter. It makes him feel uncomfortable. Brookes says it saves him heartache by ending it with Quinn. She hope Eric is doing that right now.

Comment

• jward1108
                      • Oct 2005

Eric says there is no excuse for turning to another man. she says if only you had met me half way. She tried to get closer, intimate, but he shut down, couldn't get over her role in the shauna/ridge fiasco. But he couldn't forgive her for hurting his precious Brooke. Eric gave Brooke carte blanche to vilify her day after day. Why couldn't you forgive me when you have absolved everyone else, she names them, everyone but me. why couldn't you find it in your heart to forgive me. Eric looks at her sternly.

Comment

• jward1108
                        • Oct 2005

Steffy wants to know more about Finn's parents. Where are they living? He deflects, just wants to enjoy this moment. Kissing. They take advantage of baby sleeping. She read his mind. She has gotten more sexy since she begged him to marry her. She unbuttons his shirt. Hot and heavy on the couch.

Comment

• lovely rita
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jun 2014

Brooke still witching about Quinn. She hates Quinn and is making Carter feel uncomfortable. Brooke just can't help herself. She hopes Eric is
                          giving her the heave ho.

Eric says no excuse for turning to another man. She says she tried to get him to be intimate again but he would not. All because she went against
                          his precious Brooke. He blames her for betraying him and Ridge.

Quinn tried. But he gave Brooke carte blanche to villify her day after day. He's absolved others over the years but not Quinn. She asks why
                          couldnt he find it in his heart to forgive her??

Steffy asks where are his parents living? He deflects answering that and making a planned date.

Steffy & Finn finally get busy!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X