Paris says, "I don't mean to be all up in your business." Then, don't!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedheadTeacher
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Paris says, "I don't mean to be all up in your business." Then, don't!!

Telling Finn that she could tell that Steffy didn't give him the answer he wanted was just so personal and invasive. The nerve of this young woman just has no boundaries!

I suspect that posters who suggested some kind of Hand That Rocks the Cradle story line may be right, but I detest this character even before she may go there. She's entitled and intrusive and knows no boundaries.

I look forward to her come down.
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by RedheadTeacher View Post
    Telling Finn that she could tell that Steffy didn't give him the answer he wanted was just so personal and invasive. The nerve of this young woman just has no boundaries!

I suspect that posters who suggested some kind of Hand That Rocks the Cradle story line may be right, but I detest this character even before she may go there. She's entitled and intrusive and knows no boundaries.

? I just started the same thread!

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Aug 2006

I hate they will use Paris for this story. And the timing of Zende suddenly deciding that he and Paris should cool it on their relationship is the setup and follows the pattern used with Eric not having enough time for Quinn.

Comment

• nykarenb
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2009

I’m not watching so I’m confused, how does she even know about the impromptu wedding idea? She wasn’t living there yet when that happened was she? Why is she even commenting on something that personal?

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          She was acting fake and getting info from Finn.
      • kendallalways
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2007

If she did not mean to be in Finn's business, then she wouldn't be. It's not all that complicated. Just like she didn't mean to be all up in Quarter's business. She's princess of the busybodies! Brooke's still the Queen busybody!

Comment

• Bronson
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2004

I don't mean to be all in your business" is a bad a line as, "am I interrupting?" When you know full well that you are interrupting before you start your sentence.

Comment

• Tahemet
            Contract Poster
            • Mar 2016

Imagine Paris actually working as Social Worker.
            She'd probably rat everyone out if she thinks they did something morally wrong

Comment

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              Ugh just the thought. She would be the office gossip and narc.
          • nykarenb
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Nov 2009

I just can’t explain it. After graduating college I got a job. After a few months I got my own roommate free apartment. And my off work time was either clubbing here in Philly with girlfriends or in NYC with my then boyfriend, now husband. I had zero time to be all up in the personal business of anyone. I don’t understand Paris at all.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
              Contract Poster
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by RedheadTeacher View Post

This made me uncomfortable. She has too much info and interest in their personal business. I hate Bell writing her this way. She should be out making friends and clubbing like nykarenb. Of course there is no young professional crowd on B&B so I guess she has to do something. So snooping it is. Lol.

In fact there are no scenes outside of the offices or homes of characters.

Comment

• jpa777
                Soap Addict
                • Feb 2013

The new Rona Barrett has arrived …maybe she should start a gossip website and turn it into a podcast.

Comment

• Teaday13
                  Contract Poster
                  • May 2019

puts everything under a microscope, think she will wear out her welcome pretty soon.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by YDoIStillWatch View Post

This made me uncomfortable. She has too much info and interest in their personal business. I hate Bell writing her this way. She should be out making friends and clubbing like nykarenb. Of course there is no young professional crowd on B&B so I guess she has to do something. So snooping it is. Lol.

In fact there are no scenes outside of the offices or homes of characters.
                    Of course they just had Zende tell Paris that they need to take things slower, but it would have been natural for her to talk to him about places to go to for entertainment or to meet people. He's living at his grandfather's home, and I can't imagine him sitting at home every night.

Comment

• joncharmed93
                      joncharmed93 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Zende is only interested when two women are competing for him. He did it to Sasha and Nichol.
                  • Evianfan
                    Executive Poster
                    • Oct 2004

I want to like Paris, but her involvement in the Quarter story annoyed me. It was none of her business and she was way out of line. Carter and Zoe were not together. What grown people do is their business. If she had to say something, she should've said something and kept moving. But, no, she had to get in their faces. "Ugh! You two alone again?" Her attitude. I just cannot with her. I love her hair, I think she's a pretty girl, but I'm not feeling the character at all.

I could barely get through her scenes at Steffy's, so I don't know what's up with this storyline, but I don't think it's anything good. Her being there makes no sense, so it's gonna be trouble. I would think an obsessed woman/babysitter story.

Comment

• nykarenb
                      nykarenb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I used to want to like her. But her listening at Quinn’s bedroom door ended that. Everyone should be able to expect some privacy when they’re in their bedroom with the door closed. I hope Sinn stay somewhere nice for their wedding night or Paris may be listening at the door then too.

• RedheadTeacher
                      RedheadTeacher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      nykarenb Paris clearly learned from her sister who thought that entering a locked condominium, climbing the stairs, and entering a closed bedroom door was appropriate.

I know that B&B characters are always busybodies who listen in on other people's conversations, but these sisters cross too many boundaries.
                  • Glenda44
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Oct 2005

I have detested this character since she first arrived. I won't miss her when they write her off.

Comment

• joncharmed93
                      Contract Poster
                      • Apr 2012

Zoe may have been right about Paris. I'm willing to bet we will be learning about Paris's background and the real reason Zoe did not trust nor wanted Paris to stick around.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X